What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Kaytana
    Participant

I’m super curious if there is any kind of word on Silver Wolf adult griffins? I’ve been waiting for them since the chicks released last year and all the Griffin colors (that matched chicks that released) have come out except for these 😂 next to ocelot griffins (I’ll put a not so subtle squeak here for more of those if that’s possible too!) The silver wolf is my favorite production color 😍
      I saw somewhere it was eyes that held these up, is it possible to get them with different colored eyes if that’s the case? Light or med blue would make my heart skip all kinds of beats!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

One thing I desperately want but will probably never get… Shell Pink SUN & MOON DRAGONS!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mika
        Participant

Since I cannot get onto Facebook on my phone (I only use it on my laptop), I’ll put this here.

Squeaking for a tiger-themed grab bag.

Seeing as how many people on fb are obsessed over the tiger theme, and with how expensive ebay pieces get nowadays, I think doing a grab bag would be the best way to get a reasonably-priced tiger-colored piece to most people.
          Mayhaps have the gb be a smaller sculpt while still painting some larger pieces for ebay since the ebay ones will bring in the big bucks for sure.

etruscan
          Participant

Since I cannot get onto Facebook on my phone (I only use it on my laptop), I’ll put this here.

Seeing as how many people on fb are obsessed over the tiger theme, and with how expensive ebay pieces get nowadays, I think doing a grab bag would be the best way to get a reasonably-priced tiger-colored piece to most people.
            Mayhaps have the gb be a smaller sculpt while still painting some larger pieces for ebay since the ebay ones will bring in the big bucks for sure.

Maybe Tiger baby Poads?

Melody did some tiger tadpoads for the Safari Grab Bag but it might not be fun doing enough for a tiger-theme Grab Bag. Especially when some of the patterns don’t go well and the tadpoad needs a black belly to cover up the goofs. 🙂
            She also painted four or five Tasmanian Tiger (thylacine) tadpoads. They are cute too!

Windstone_tadpoads_safari_grab_bag_tiger_resized

Windstone_tadpoads_TT_goof-up-tiger_March-2016

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I’d love to see this.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Cretaceous_K
              Participant

Or sitting tiger Orientals dragons 😀

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

etruscan
                Participant

Or sitting tiger Orientals dragons 😀

LOL – I’m not sure those would meet the definition of “reasonably priced”. Compared to ebay prices they would qualify, but probably many people would find them too expensive.

Cretaceous_K
                  Participant

Yea probably maybe a a batch with a couple in it and the rest different patterns then lol

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Mika
                    Participant

Maybe Tiger baby Poads?

Melody did some tiger tadpoads for the Safari Grab Bag but it might not be fun doing enough for a tiger-theme Grab Bag. Especially when some of the patterns don’t go well and the tadpoad needs a black belly to cover up the goofs. 🙂
                      She also painted four or five Tasmanian Tiger (thylacine) tadpoads. They are cute too!

Windstone_tadpoads_safari_grab_bag_tiger_resized

Windstone_tadpoads_TT_goof-up-tiger_March-2016

I had actually thought of baby Poads (since people also expressed interest in Poads), and using more than just the brown-ish tiger color. White, bright orange, and those Tasmanian Tiger designs too (this is the first I’ve seen them and I think they look neat).

Bodine
                      Participant

ColorShift Curlies❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ann Marie
                        Participant

ColorShift Curlies❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Yes, please!

Magentas-Cat

Roboroo
                          Participant

Squeaking for the Opoponax family. Came back to Windstone after being only on the fringe years ago. Discovered the beautiful Opoponax family, but only the baby was available. I’m on the waitlist, but I would LOVE to get the rest of the family.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Roboroo- have you thought of placing a want ad in the Classifieds? I’ve seen them pop up as resales a few times.

Roboroo
                              Participant

Pipsxlch-I’ve thought about it but I would prefer to get new if I can…and at original costs. I’m keeping an i out though on Classifieds just in case.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

I’m still squeaking for Oriental Moon dragons in Peacock… my little family of three would like to expand!

I also squeak for a production version of “Stormscale” or “Nightcrawler,” because I’d love a Lap plus a Male or Scratcher to round out my blue dragon collection.

(Can we squeak for technically retired things, too? If so, then please, Melody, could we have a small batch of White Secret Keepers? I know there are a couple of collectors looking for them in the Classifieds, and I’d like one myself someday, too; it’s one of very few White pieces I’m missing!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.