fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I would love my chance at a grab bag sitting oriental or young unicorn, in the rainbow and cool colors with stripes I think those would be so pretty 😍

Unicorns with stripes are pretty. 🙂 These are babies, but still very nice.

Windstone_baby-unicorn_pink_side

Windstone_unicorn_GBB-Stripes-cougar

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I’d love a batch of stripy Baby Unis!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Cheryl Kaufman
        Participant

I would really like to see a carnelian line of dragons and griffins as well as a rich purple like Amethyst but maybe offset by reds or light purple to differentiate it from amethyst.

Maryanne
          Participant

Flip Flap and Large Bird Wing Cats. Would love to see more kitties 🐾❤️🐾. Currently on waitlist for the lynx Point Siamese in both versions.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Flip Flap and Large Bird Wing Cats. Would love to see more kitties 🐾❤️🐾. Currently on waitlist for the lynx Point Siamese in both versions.

yes! want a Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese so much!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mika
              Participant

I’d like to put in a squeak for an Easter hatching dragon gb. I know that the pegs were a nightmare and maybe these would also cross over into nightmare territory but I can hope.

Tally Mark
                Participant

I would love a restock of more dragons in the stone color…I adore it.

Also gothic unicorns…I’ve always wanted one.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Stone really is nice.

etruscan
                    Participant

I would love a restock of more dragons in the stone color…I adore it.

Also gothic unicorns…I’ve always wanted one.

I am waiting (fairly) patiently for Rising Spectrals in Stone. I think they would wear the color well.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

How about the Curled Dragons in color shift colors like the Pebble Wolves?
                        I’d love a Green/Purple and Red/Gold colorshift Curlie with gold accents!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                        Participant

How about the Curled Dragons in color shift colors like the Pebble Wolves?
                          I’d love a Green/Purple and Red/Gold colorshift Curlie with gold accents!

There we go.At least 14 other ppl have shown enthusiastic about this idea on fb.Colorshift curlies.Folks would snatch them up faster than you could sell them.
                          I also agree with Stone Laps and another batch of gbbu AND let’s not forget Carnellian Hearths.One day I WILL get one.😆
                          Thank you for listening to us and all your hard work.You’re our RockStar😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Cretaceous_K
                          Participant

In love with those stripey babies! Hoping to get a stripey ponycorn from the future grab bag!

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Cretaceous_K
                            Participant

This is probably gonna be the farthest fetched squeak/squeaks…… would miss melody consider doing a grab bag of one of the baby dinosaurs? Either the stego or the triceratops? I’m a huge dino need along with fantasy critters, but that would make my year, also some awd hippogriff stallions 🙂 have a whole grab bag awd hippogriff family

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Asterisktrine
                              Participant

I’d love to see Shell Pink/ White Rising Spectrals. More dragons in the white color family in general. Also, male Griffins of any color. They’re so pretty.

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Grab bag dinos would be fun- but I doubt they’ll happen. I would be sorely tempted if they did!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.