fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

I am looking for the Cornelian Mouse Wizard and White Oriental Dragon, also my squeaks are:
      I would like the Oriental Moon Dragon and Sun Dragon in White and Oriental Moon Dragon in Ruby.
      Thank you!

Azurielle
      Participant

Woodland hearth Dragon restock please! Or a rainbow hearth Dragon!

Keeper of the Fledgings

frozendragon
        Participant

I have a squeak for a Blue Morpho hearth dragon because she looks amazing in blue.

Also a squeak for violet flame bantams

And maybe a different variation of the stone bantams since they didn’t seem to be the huge draw in the kickstarter?

Skywinger
          Participant

Yes, a Woodland Hearth! Squeak squeak!

And some more poads, too 🙂 I would love a natural-colored Poad.

Ms. Melody had a sketch of a really handsome Drake this year….would it be something that will be made? I would love to squeak for one!

Nightcrow
            Participant

I’ll just go ahead and throw my squeak for production versions of the two new blue test colors Gina created – the blue/white, and the blue/black/white (names to be determined)!

I would absolutely buy some dragons and griffins in both colors; they’re fantastic and I’m sure the Ebay auctions will soar way out of my price range, so squeaking for a production option it is. (I’ll be bidding hard, though, just in case!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Laura Sparling
              Participant

Squeak!!!

I second the squeak for Gina’s new test paints to be production! I love them!

Please!

Grail Pieces:
                Sagraine Male Dragon
                Palomino Male Unicorn

Ann Marie
                Participant

Yes for production! Especially the blue and white. So pretty!

Magentas-Cat

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

I love all the new colors Gina has done. We have had Blue Morpho though, so I’m squeaking for the red color. There hasn’t been a red production color in a while. Carnelian would work too.

6DBEC059-9517-49AD-BF75-AECF4F0688BE

F1FF69CF-1FA1-4110-9291-A8241766CF8F

Kelsey
                    Participant

I would also love a new red color to replace the red fire and ruby dragons. The new red that is about to go to ebay is beautiful.

Kelsey
                      Participant

I would also squeak for a batch of white rainbow sparkle artic foxes. And another batch of desert opal flap cats.

etruscan
                        Participant

I would also squeak for a batch of white rainbow sparkle artic foxes. And another batch of desert opal flap cats.

Any arctic foxes, natural or sparkly!
                          I loved the grab bag arctics and the rainbow sparkle arctic fox that was a prize for Quest 2 (back in 2011/2012) was very cute too. 🙂

Windstone_prizes_Quest-2_fox_arctic

Nightcrow
                          Participant

I love all the new colors Gina has done. We have had Blue Morpho though, so I’m squeaking for the red color. There hasn’t been a red production color in a while. Carnelian would work too.

6DBEC059-9517-49AD-BF75-AECF4F0688BE

F1FF69CF-1FA1-4110-9291-A8241766CF8F

I still want the blues most, but good point about Carnelian! If I recall correctly, it’s an orange-toned red, wcich would be wonderfully unique – we’ve never had an orange Production dragon color before, and it would be a great addition to my conga. 😉

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                            Participant

There was a “Monarch” test paint color that in theory would be a companion for Blue Morpho. However, Monarch is a black body with orange details, not mostly orange.

Windstone_dragons_Blue-Morpho_Monarch

I don’t know whether there is a mostly orange butterfly equivalent to the Blue Morpho. There are some with yellow wings.

Cretaceous_K
                              Participant

I would love my chance at a grab bag sitting oriental or young unicorn, in the rainbow and cool colors with stripes I think those would be so pretty 😍

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Laura Sparling
                                Participant

I second Kaylee’s squeak for a grab bag sitting oriental or unicorn!! In safari, fantasy or cool colors with stripes
                                  Thank you!

Grail Pieces:
                                  Sagraine Male Dragon
                                  Palomino Male Unicorn

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.