What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

They would just be so darn ugly-cute! And seriously, if there was just a small batch like the llamas/armadillos, instead of the large uni/dragon batches, I’d make sure they sold out if they were not limited or if they limit lifted when some were left in the store after a few days! I would scatter those fellas all over my house!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I’d be happy to see the Vampire bat back in Production and maybe the Albino pink-eyed Snow bat?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I know my hubby wouldn’t mind new bats, a GB would be interesting….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
          Participant

Looking forward to it.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
            Keymaster

The sitting cat is pretty much extinct. We must have saved a sample, but if we even have one it is packed in a layer so deep I haven’t seen it. I don’t know if we even saved the original sculpture since the originals were often broken to bits in the mold making process. Lots of stuff got pitched when we moved. Not enough stuff got pitched.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

well maybe you’ll find the sample someday! I won’t give up hope of getting one somehow!

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
                Participant

you know where one is, perhaps you could borrow their’s to make a new mold?:

Old cat!

1. Mother Meerkat

Northstar
                  Participant

My squeak would be for a paint your own Pegasus. I saw that the mold was ruined years ago but it’s still something I would love. As a child I always stared at the male Pegasus in a glass case in a store and I always thought he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Bodine
                    Participant

I agree with Joey.Male Pegasus but as a pyo or l.p. or p.,no matter to me.I just want a few.He is a gorgeous piece just waiting for some love to come his way.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Northstar
                      Participant

I would LOVE the Male Pegasus as PYO!!

dashesndots
                        Participant

1. Test Paint Adult Kirins in Mystic Jade. Pretty please? In both the green furred and the swapped color versions that were on the babies 🙂
                          2. More production colors on Unis, Griffins, Kirins, especially Pastel Rainbow
                          3. More Griffin, Kirin, Flap Cat and other sculpture test paints

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Squeak thread is renewed!

My “Easy Squeaks” (colors/sculpts that already exist):
                            * Lap Dragons in colors they haven’t had yet, e.g. Elven, Lavender Pearl, Pink Pearl, Pale Mint?
                            * Restock Lap Dragons in
                            * LP/RP Dragons in Mystic Umber
                            * LP/RP Dragons in Opulence
                            * LP/RP Dragons in Mystic Jade
                            * LP/RP Griffins in Black Rainbow
                            * LP/RP Griffins in Frosted Jade
                            * GB Natural Sitting Red Foxes (another batch, please!)
                            * GB Fantasy Silhouette Cougars (painted like last year’s gorgeous GB Cats, please!)
                            * GB Fantasy Fennecs (any fantasy variety, but I do prefer swirls/vines/silhouettes over, say, fantasafari)

My “Next Level Squeaks” (stuff that doesn’t exist yet):
                            * Retooled Moon Oriental, in Peacock
                            * New Oriental sculpt (Rising Ori?), in Peacock
                            * a new Pebble Cat sculpt with front legs stretched out
                            * GB of above in natural cat colors
                            * “non-fancy”/smooth-scaled version of the PYO Oriental
                            * a deep Sapphire Blue RP color for Dragons, akin to Ruby & Emerald (my vote’s for yellow eyes, because yellow sapphires are gorgeous…)
                            * a Black RP color for dragons, with hints of dark grey/silver
                            * Spring/Fall seasonal colors for Leaf Cat Sconces
                            * a new grey/charcoal color for stone-finish pieces like bookends/sconces/candlelamps
                            * a new (Western) Dragon sculpt, somewhere in the Lap-OW size range? (“Empress” dragon?? “King” dragon?? Since neither the Hatching Kinglet or Hatching Empress have an adult counterpart…)
                            * new Ebay Test Paints from different painters? Gina is great, but I’d love to see some other painters exploring their own styles!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                            Participant

I’d like to see lavender pearl on sculpts that have not yet gotten it. “That color” used for the previous lavender pearl pieces may have been discontinued, but there is a lavender color on the pastel rainbow dragons. Why can’t that be used to create another version of lavender pearl? There are two versions of the lavender pearl curled dragon, that are not quite the same.

Pale mint everything would be awesome too!

Colorshift curled dragons done in the style of those colorshift cougars I see in the store. Just a solid coat of each type of colorshift paint. I would totally buy one of each colorshift curlie!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
                              Participant

Colorshift curlies?Heck yeah!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

Melody did a batch of colorshift curlies many moons ago. They are pretty sweet.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.