What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  dashesndots 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Natasha
    Participant

I’m with you on the bats. I squeaked before for a GB of bats. Would love to see that happen!

They would just be so darn ugly-cute! And seriously, if there was just a small batch like the llamas/armadillos, instead of the large uni/dragon batches, I’d make sure they sold out if they were not limited or if they limit lifted when some were left in the store after a few days! I would scatter those fellas all over my house!

Seeking These Test Paints! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from my list if owner requests
    -Test Paint Bat
    -Test Paint Batwing Cat
    -Test Paint Flap Cat
    -Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching and/or Sitting Griffin Chick
    UNIS: Giraffe Baby or Young, Young Snow Leopard Test Paint, Male Snow Leopard Test Paint, Mother Autumn, Mother Okapi, Gothic Mahogany, Gothic Silver Forest
    KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGASUS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’m with you on the bats. I squeaked before for a GB of bats. Would love to see that happen!

I’d be happy to see the Vampire bat back in Production and maybe the Albino pink-eyed Snow bat?

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

~~~ I'm Seeking a Russet Autumn Leaf Curled Dragon - Do you have one to sell? PM me anytime! ~~~
    Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
    Participant

I know my hubby wouldn’t mind new bats, a GB would be interesting….

Seeking a Sitting Cat, please pm me if you have one to sell or you see one on Ebay......

Lisa Z
    Participant

For example, the things I would want that are not made yet:

mother coiled dragon in colors she hasn’t been painted yet, such as elven, prismatic spring, gold, etc.

I swear the poor mum in Prismatic Spring has been on my list of to-dos for so long now -_- Soon my friend, soon!

Looking forward to it.

Looking for...
    Mother coiled dragons: violet flame with glass orb, tanzanite, EMERALD
    Curled dragons: gold, elven, sand, peacock

Melody
    Keymaster

my sqeak would be for the old animal line to make a comeback….I’d really love to see the Sitting Cat come back especially……

The sitting cat is pretty much extinct. We must have saved a sample, but if we even have one it is packed in a layer so deep I haven’t seen it. I don’t know if we even saved the original sculpture since the originals were often broken to bits in the mold making process. Lots of stuff got pitched when we moved. Not enough stuff got pitched.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

my sqeak would be for the old animal line to make a comeback….I’d really love to see the Sitting Cat come back especially……

The sitting cat is pretty much extinct. We must have saved a sample, but if we even have one it is packed in a layer so deep I haven’t seen it. I don’t know if we even saved the original sculpture since the originals were often broken to bits in the mold making process. Lots of stuff got pitched when we moved. Not enough stuff got pitched.

well maybe you’ll find the sample someday! I won’t give up hope of getting one somehow!

Seeking a Sitting Cat, please pm me if you have one to sell or you see one on Ebay......

fatalbeauty
    Participant

you know where one is, perhaps you could borrow their’s to make a new mold?:

Old cat!

Northstar
    Participant

My squeak would be for a paint your own Pegasus. I saw that the mold was ruined years ago but it’s still something I would love. As a child I always stared at the male Pegasus in a glass case in a store and I always thought he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

Bodine
    Participant

I agree with Joey.Male Pegasus but as a pyo or l.p. or p.,no matter to me.I just want a few.He is a gorgeous piece just waiting for some love to come his way.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎

Northstar
    Participant

I would LOVE the Male Pegasus as PYO!!

dashesndots
    Participant

1. Test Paint Adult Kirins in Mystic Jade. Pretty please? In both the green furred and the swapped color versions that were on the babies 🙂
    2. More production colors on Unis, Griffins, Kirins, especially Pastel Rainbow
    3. More Griffin, Kirin, Flap Cat and other sculpture test paints

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.