What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

The first thread was over 100 pages long, so I made a new one. Hope that’s okay.

This is the thread purpose from the first post from the original thread:

Melody suggested that she’d like to make some sort of tally of squeaks! A squeak is essentially a plea from a collector for an item to be made.

Remember, things that are retired will not be made ever again, so please don’t squeak for them.

For example, the things I would want that are not made yet:
      mother coiled dragon in colors she hasn’t been painted yet, such as elven, prismatic spring, gold, etc.

What are your squeaks?

Original thread:

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Landipan
      Participant

Ah, I love the smell of a fresh and new Squeak thread, I shall go ahead and list some of my old stand-by squeaks:

A pebble Kirin.

A production kitsune sculpt(perfect for grab bagging!), or a new kitsune pyo.

more production kirin colors!

Arctic fox in red fox color morphs grab bag.

Pegasus pyo.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

my sqeak would be for the old animal line to make a comeback….I’d really love to see the Sitting Cat come back especially……

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
          Participant

The trover/hoarder dragon (they will shoot me for this, maybe as a Kickstarter premium to fund a compilation book of Melody’s sketches?)and the hearth to be released in more colors, so maybe there will be one that goes with my collection. An l.p. of emerald would be nice.

dragonmedley
            Participant

Mystic umber!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Aphelia
              Participant

Two squeaks:
                1. Baby spectral dragons, though if the eye-size issue still stands.. maybe a curled or lap spectral?
                2. Male hearth dragons

Natasha
                Participant

I’d LOVE to see some new large Flap Cat TPs. I finally have room to display the bigger pieces. My husband and I both LOVE cats…but unfortunately are very allergic. So in place of a real kitty, it would really make me smile to have a guardian kitty on the hearth. The special items ones on the site are just so gorgeous.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Please Ms.Melody🦋 please can you paint some white Adult Poads to match the mini Albino poads with a choice of Pink eyes or Light Blue eyes??
                    Would like one of each eye color.
                    (Insert me begging on my hands and knees)

Bodine
                    Participant

Sir Garlen!😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Gina
                      Participant

I swear the poor mum in Prismatic Spring has been on my list of to-dos for so long now -_- Soon my friend, soon!

Kim
                        Blocked

Ooh trying to remember my squeaks from before. Let’s see…

I was hoping for a restock of:
                          – pink hatching dragons
                          – copper patina baby dragons

More grab bags like:
                          – grab bag baby pegasi (in simpler, pastel or metallic colours)
                          – grab bag young unis (fantasy ones like rainbow leopards, tigers or zebras, butterfly or bird wing ones, leaf, lichen, swirly, paint puke and pretty/pastel coloured silhouette ones and safari animals like the last baby unis)

Limited Production:
                          – pastel coloured baby pegasi (like in pink, lavender and aquamarine colours)
                          – pastel rainbow production pegasi, kirins and maybe griffins

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                          Participant

OK, my current squeaks are:

– Large Flap cats. I love the stray cats you did, and would LOVE to see some test paints on ebay! I get that these guys are too small for a GB! Halloween, witchy familiars would be awesome, but regular colored cats would rock, too.

– More bats! I love your little vampire bat and I can’t remember seeing hardly any Test paints of them! I would LOVE to add some more bat test paints to my single little snow leopard bat. I also would adore seeing these as a grab bag, even if they were a simple one.

– a grab bag of Batwing cats

Our house is full on Addams Family Chic, haha. We have skulls, bats, spider webs, gargoyles everywhere! I would really love some more witchy, spooky Windstone pieces to add in! Yes, I am aware it’s nuts. Happily, my husband is a nut too.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I was just talking with someone who’s a collector but more of a lurker here, and they’d like to get an emerald hearth also. So there’s at least two of us who’d like one!

Kelsey
                              Participant

I’m with you on the bats. I squeaked before for a GB of bats. Would love to see that happen!

Bodancia
                                Participant

New colors for Griffins!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.