fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 976 through 984 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Squeeking for restocks, whenever possible,of Grand Unicorns and matching “Old”versions Ponycorns.💗

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
      Participant

well I agree to disagree, I am asking for more variety, whether it happens or not is obviously Windstones’ call but I can ask, I can squeak etc since that is what this thread it for isn’t it?

Maybe we need another thread called Windstone Dreams for things that people wish were possible but Windstone doesn’t have the time or the resources to do.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

well I agree to disagree, I am asking for more variety, whether it happens or not is obviously Windstones’ call but I can ask, I can squeak etc since that is what this thread it for isn’t it?

Maybe we need another thread called Windstone Dreams for things that people wish were possible but Windstone doesn’t have the time or the resources to do.

I’m making squeaks just like everyone else in the thread has….I don’t understand why you keep having a problem with what I’m asking for vs all the other things people have asked for in here…..so you think it’s impossible for some reason, let it go, I choose to believe that things will get better in the variety area someday…..if you can’t let it go, please stop responding to me in here……

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Nothing wrong with squeaking for things, but I seldom see any of the squeaks being fulfilled these days. I’m not sure if it’s just too few people at the factory or not enough time in the day. Melody is only one person.

I mentioned in another thread in the Ask Melody section about restocks and it seems there just isn’t either the hands or the time, but it would be refreshing to see Melody painting again… at least for more than just grab bags and unobtainable raffle pieces. Not that request is in any way a slight against Gina, I absolutely love Gina’s work, but it seems like many of the Limited Productions that Melody painted can probably only be restocked by Melody? Not really sure the rules on that, but I’d be happy with Gina versions too if that was what it took. I’d also be totally good with a once-a-year grab bag if it meant Melody could do other productive things with her time… since now she has to basically paint 300+ of a single grab bag instead of like 30 to 60 like the old days… it just seems excessive, and the demand is taking her away from everything else.

As far as variety, we still have that, but in a different form… I do remember that we had so many varied releases back in the day because we kind of always had the same sculptures for a long time so to keep things fresh we got a lot more color releases as opposed to sculpture releases. Years would pass between new sculptures being introduced and now they’re coming out more rapidly than ever. I remember when the Mother griffin being put into production was a REALLY BIG DEAL at the time. Now it seems we have less and less colors and variety because Melody has been pumping out new sculptures like crazy as opposed to putting new schemes on existing sculpts.

Just in the past few years we got 3 hippogriffin scuplts (mother and 2 young), 2 qi-lin sculpts, the new laying pony, and the PYO Barong, Capybara, Snerl, and now the Castle and Toaster are in the works. Not entirely too long before that was the hearth, sitting pony, sitting ori, and rearing colt, the horned wolf and Chalice… I’m probably even forgetting some… but my point is it’s actually been more new stuff than ever. Melody has for sure been busy so it’s not like I don’t understand she doesn’t have time to paint much so I know I’m basically whining at this point…. but I’m just echoing the squeaks of the waitlisted items that have been in the air for 5+ years… some are almost a decade now without a restock. It’s just a bummer that in the end, the reality is that they were probably all one offs and are unlikely to ever be restocked.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I forgot about the PYO Pegasus… that’s also a recent release… these are the things that pop in my head while I’m laying in bed at night

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
              Participant

I forgot about the PYO Pegasus… that’s also a recent release… these are the things that pop in my head while I’m laying in bed at night

If you go a little farther back there are the baby dragon and the bantam dragon. Since the new dragons are being painted in most of the old colors as well as the newer ones there really are a lot of options. I count 20 colors of the baby dragon and most of them are in stock. The Bantam has been painted in 21 colors though a majority of them are out of stock.

Lots of variety in the PYOs and dragons, and I see that griffin chicks have been restocked in black sunset and silver wolf and copper patina so maybe other things are coming.

Gina painted the recent batch of “Monochrome Python” test paints. I expect she could paint Ocelot pattern griffins if Windstone decides to offer them again.

Catriona
                Participant

Scratching dragons. Please with sugar on top. Any color. Most wanted pink or silver darker version.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Catriona
                  Participant

Scratching dragons in brimstone would be great too .

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Asterisktrine
                    Participant

Squeaking for a restock of mother kirins (any color really), I’m not sure if white is still considered a production color, but maybe more dragons in white if it is, and, maybe someday, new colors for Griffins. Desert Opal Male Griffin would be sooo cool, but honestly any color on them is beautiful.

Viewing 9 posts - 976 through 984 (of 984 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.