fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Updating my squeaks for the new year!

#1. Moon Orientals and Rising Orientals in Peacock. Pretty pretty please; I really want to expand/complete my Oriental family. It’s been forever since we had Orientals in stock!
      #2. Pebble Lady Cats! I’d love a restock of the “basic 6” colorshift colors, plus silver, solid black/solid white, and maybe a grab bag edition of tabbies? (Ideally split into a ‘solid tabby’ group and a ‘tabby with white’ group, so buyers could at least guarantee markings or no markings, but I’d be open to other splits, too; as brown tabbies versus orange tabbies, classic versus mackerel tabbies, or ???)
      #3. Both Qilin sculpts in Jet Black & Snow White. We need Yin and Yang qilins!
      #4. Onyx Moonstone as a new Production color. I love everything about it, but especially the black eggs for the hatching sculpts! 🙂
      #5. A true black monochrome colorway. Black with hints of deep grey, and silver or pewter-toned (or even glossy black) horns/accents.
      #6. Sitting & Rising Loaf Pebble Dragons restocked in Silver Rainbow Sparkle!
      #7. A batch of White Secret Keepers, please? It’s one of the very few sculpts missing from my White collection, so I’d love a chance to add one this year.
      #8. Production Mouse Wizards in some of the new colors! Tanzanite, Elven, Brimstone? Jet Black & Snow White? Desert Opal? Calypso? We’ve had a lot of colors this sculpt missed out on, so almost anything would be fun to see on him. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ann Marie
      Participant

I would love production Oriental dragons, especially the standard Oriental dragon and the Sitting young version. A grab bag of Pebble Lady Cats would be great too, especially in tabby variations. And Onyx Moonstone as a production color would be fabulous!

Magentas-Cat

Laura Sparling
        Participant

Squeak! squeak! SQUEAK!!
          I squeak for flap cat kittens!!!!! We have a variety of adult flap cats and no kittens!!!!

Please! Pretty pretty please make some flap kittens!!!!!
          (At least one ginger!)
          Thank you
          Ps also squeak for some production oriental dragons

Grail Pieces:
          Sagraine Male Dragon
          Palomino Male Unicorn

Ann Marie
          Participant

Squeak! squeak! SQUEAK!!
            I squeak for flap cat kittens!!!!! We have a variety of adult flap cats and no kittens!!!!

Please! Pretty pretty please make some flap kittens!!!!!
            (At least one ginger!)
            Thank you
            Ps also squeak for some production oriental dragons

YES to flapcat kittens! Especially if they are pouncing, like the griffin chicks! (and gingers!)

Magentas-Cat

Sarah
            Participant

Adding in three squeaks!

Scratching dragons! Almost any color, but especially brimstone, blue morpho, rainbow, black gold, or black violet peacock.

Pebble loaf dragons of any kind – so cute! They resell at such a high price though.

Last (but not least) – Big and Little Rock Dragons! I’ve been looking for years and love these guys so much. I know there’s no set up for cement casting at the new location, but they’d love gorgeous in gypsum too. They remind me of the Western Fence Lizards (Bluebellies) I used to catch as a kid, and I don’t think I’m the only one hunting for them.

Sarah

Bodine
              Participant

I would LOVE a Rock dragon in any color.
                Squeeking for …Ever considered doing them to match production color families?🙏
                eBay ones are fantastic but I will never be able to win one of those.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I would LOVE a Rock dragon in any color.
                  Squeeking for …Ever considered doing them to match production color families?🙏
                  eBay ones are fantastic but I will never be able to win one of those.

I Second This! I would LOVE a Production Rock Dragon – maybe in Elven?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

Indeed,Elven would be sweet.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I could go for Elven. Both rock dragons!

If/when Toaster is released, that it also be in most color families. Crossing everything crossable!

Bodine
                      Participant

I agree!😁

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

the first part of my squeak: more variety!

I miss the days of being excited everyday to see what new thing might randomly pop into the store, like a new flapcat color or a restock of something not seen in quite some time….I also miss things in animal prints on like unicorns in quagga, okapi and oh numbat in the Ebay store and small batches of old animals in the Ebay store…….I miss flap/flip flap cats painted in cat colors and animal prints, I miss pebbles that aren’t grab bags, I miss the random things stocked like mouse wizards, bats….I miss pegasi, kirins, flap cats, flip flap cats, griffins, frogs, baby meerkats, mother meerkats getting a real release so we can all have one, baby winged meerkats, small bird-wing and bat-wing flap cats and so much more!

I miss so much being excited about store releases and Ebay store releases!

second part of my squeak: still waiting on things

still wishing for flap and flip flap cats to be re-released, there hasn’t been any other than desert opal in many many many years!
                          still wishing for mother meerkat to get a store release

third part of my squeak: Sitting Young Oriental Dragons in Brimstone please squeak squeak squeak!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                          Participant

LOL – you miss when Windstone was a much bigger company. Melody said in another thread that they are doing the best they can.

Ann Marie
                            Participant

You can accept that is not practical, but still miss that variety. I do.

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

well I agree to disagree, I am asking for more variety, whether it happens or not is obviously Windstones’ call but I can ask, I can squeak etc since that is what this thread it for isn’t it?

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Suzanne
                                Participant

I would love to see a white oriental moon dragon. I have a ruby sun dragon to represent the fire of the sun, now I need a white moon dragon to represent the brightness of the moon.
                                  Although all of Melodys creations are so beautiful and the talented artists that paint them.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.