fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Squeak – Really excited for Toaster, but I’d love to see the lion kirin (Ayonah) make her debut <3

Any plans on finally finishing her?

I think that Ayonah is supposed to be a reward for the “Rue Day” Kickstarter … whenever “Rue Day” is ready to be published … whenever that Kickstarter starts …

etruscan
      Participant

It also would be nice if the monkey sculpt is revived as part of a “Rue Day” Kickstarter, but I don’t know if more monkeys are very likely.

Windstone_monkey

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I would LOVE to get a monkey!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
          Participant

didn’t monkey only sell one though back in the day? I seem to remember it was really a small number…..

of course I’m always more for Mother Meerkats to finally become a store item or even winged meerkats to be made so they tie into the book world more…..yes they only showed up in the first book but they could come back at some point…..

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Squeak – Really excited for Toaster, but I’d love to see the lion kirin (Ayonah) make her debut <3

I think that Ayonah is supposed to be a reward for the “Rue Day” Kickstarter … whenever “Rue Day” is ready to be published … whenever that Kickstarter starts …

Oh that would be interesting! Will there be a Rue Day Kickstarter eventually? I hadn’t read that anywhere but it would make sense!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
              Participant

Just a really basic squeak: Could we get Qilins (sitting or lying or both) in Snow White and Jet Black, please, Melody? 🙂 I think they’d look great in these ‘yin-yang’ colors!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

dragonmedley
                Participant

I’m gonna be a pest here and squeak again for the PYO castle 🐭🐭🐭

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Laura Sparling
                  Participant

I squeak for unicorns, ponycorns, qilins and flap cats in blue morph

Grail Pieces:
                    Sagraine Male Dragon
                    Palomino Male Unicorn

etruscan
                    Participant

Oh that would be interesting! Will there be a Rue Day Kickstarter eventually? I hadn’t read that anywhere but it would make sense!

Melody posted this on the “Rue Day” topic in September in reply to a question. She was asked when “Rue Day” might be published.

Melody’s reply – “I don’t know. When I finish the story, whenever that is! -and then probably add half a year to get it edited and arranged for printing, and then the Kickstarter .. oh man, so much work yet to do!
                      I do have some sculptures for the Kickstarter.”

In answer to a question about the new sculptures – “more new poads. And maybe other things.”

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Melody posted this on the “Rue Day” topic in September in reply to a question. She was asked when “Rue Day” might be published.

Melody’s reply – “I don’t know. When I finish the story, whenever that is! -and then probably add half a year to get it edited and arranged for printing, and then the Kickstarter .. oh man, so much work yet to do!
                        I do have some sculptures for the Kickstarter.”

In answer to a question about the new sculptures – “more new poads. And maybe other things.”

Well now that’s exciting!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
                        Participant

I am going to squeek for something not yet asked.
                          Because I am in love with the stone dragons,got my red ones so that desire is satisfied,I am squeeking for a complete set of Stone Unicorns.I just know the Grand in Stone would be scrumpdilyicious❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

guess I’ll add to this to squeaks, hoping they will happen someday!

Sitting Young Oriental Dragons in Brimstone please squeak squeak squeak!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

It would be wonderful to have a PYO version of a gargoyle dragon.

Also, for those of us who love the Muse cartoon that Melody made, could that be put into a form that can be purchased, even as a digital download, but maybe as a little booklet? It would be nice to have a physical copy of it. I enjoy all thing Muse related.

Susan

etruscan
                            Participant

It would be wonderful to have a PYO version of a gargoyle dragon.

Also, for those of us who love the Muse cartoon that Melody made, could that be put into a form that can be purchased, even as a digital download, but maybe as a little booklet? It would be nice to have a physical copy of it. I enjoy all thing Muse related.

Susan

Melody actually wrote a Blog post about a possible PYO gargoyle back in 2012. I’m not sure what kind of creature this is … these are the photos of him:

Windstone_gargoyle_maybe-pyo

And a link to the Blog post with more information:

Little gargoyle pyo

Sbianchi
                              Participant

I don’t know if any of these were on someone else’s squeak or not, but this is what I am squeaking for:
                                Ruby Oriental and Ruby Moon Dragon, I have the baby and Sun Dragon
                                White Oriental and White Moon and Sun Dragon also in the Brimstone color
                                Mouse Wizard in other colors, still on waiting list for the Carnelian color
                                Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 984 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.