fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’d love to squeak for either Production Regular Male Ki-Rins or do an Albino Male Ki-Rin version with Pink eyes to make the Pink-eyed Albino Babies and Female Ki-Rins.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
      Participant

Resqueaking for a batch of production color Standing Baby Kirins, since we’re discussing kirins. I’d love a batch of Woodland Hearths too, while we’re at it!

Shiarah
        Participant

Joining the chorus begging for limited production kirins!! I would FLIP for some in tanzanite, black violet peacock, pastel rainbow, and/or whatever ends up being the LP version of Atlantis. Pretty please!

Todd
          Participant

Hello Melody. Besides restocking of production colors I would like to see if its possible to do the Kickstarter Bantams done again.!!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hello Melody. Besides restocking of production colors I would like to see if its possible to do the Kickstarter Bantams done again.!!

I’m pretty sure those were exclusive to the Kickstarter just like Bean Poads were for the first Kickstarter. Believe me I’d be on board for more Rainbow Tiger ones LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Laura Sparling
              Participant

Squeakity squeak squeak! For a Blue Morph Pegasus!!

Grail Pieces:
                Sagraine Male Dragon
                Palomino Male Unicorn

Ela_Hara
                Participant

SQUEEEEAAAKKKK!
                  Fantasy Pebble Ponies! Fantasy Pebble Ponies! Yay!!!!!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Megan
                  Participant

Grab bags are out of my reach right now, but I’ll squeak for a production batch of pebble horses! Maybe a very simple color like palomino so they wouldn’t be hard to paint a big batch?

CritterKeeper
                    Participant

I have squeaks for pebble horses, different styles of qi-lins, & sitting orientals! Thank you for making this available to us! You all are amazing at Windstone!

Kaytana
                      Participant

Super random thing I noticed today… Is there a reason why curlies weren’t ever (?) done in Emerald Peacock? 🀣 I was looking up gift ideas and it finally occured to me there isn’t one, lol!

Also, I’ll squeak too for blue morpho pegasus families! (But please don’t make the horses solid black, they’re such stunning sculptures, solid black just swallows them!) And some sort of natural horse color on unicorns that isn’t white or black! Also haven’t seen gothic unicorns in a hot minute… I’d go gaga if the buckskin color on those (all listed hoofers) made a return! 😍😍😍

Ann Marie
                        Participant

I hadn’t noticed the lack of emerald peacock curlies either, but would sure love to buy one. My perennial squeaks are for flap cats, large and small, especially a new run of some of the long missing limited production colors, like the red tabbies. Also sitting young oriental dragons in production colors, particularly peacock and tanzanite — and emerald peacock too! πŸ™‚

Magentas-Cat

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Hmm, if I remember right, empea curls were done as a limited production back years ago. I think they were one of the ones officially retired.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Hmm, if I remember right, empea curls were done as a limited production back years ago. I think they were one of the ones officially retired.

Yes I believe that is correct and I seem to remember someone mentioned that there may have only been 10 or so done? They were also all signed by Melody and had signed COAs. I had one once and needed to sell it unfortunately. Very pretty!

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

EmPea curls were one of the signed Curlies with COAs. They have been permanently retired. I’m pretty sure there are more than 10 of them because they were sold through the store originally. The russet/red flame, gold, and maybe the white curlie are the others. I would have to check my COAs. The Empea curl is fabulous.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Catriona
                                Participant

A flion. I love lions and the pyo flions. Waiting for them.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.