fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

Great pictures! I’d love to see a pebble red panda. Their body type and face are sufficiently different from cats and the other pebble critters that it would be nice to see their coloring on the right shape.

Magentas-Cat

dragonmedley
      Participant

Oh man, thatโ€™s a great pic of a grumpy cat!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Landipan
        Participant

It’s been awhile since I’ve squeaked but I’ve got a few new ones to squeak for!

1. I wanna squeak my need for that Jackalope sculpt I saw Melody working on in the past, I’d LOVE that as either PYO or production piece. I needs those cute bunbuns!

2. A new PYO that has a smooth surface like the sushi cats, the smooth surfaces are so great for painting small detailed fine lineart! Maybe it could be a like a pebble creature?

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

It’s been awhile since I’ve squeaked but I’ve got a few new ones to squeak for!

1. I wanna squeak my need for that Jackalope sculpt I saw Melody working on in the past, I’d LOVE that as either PYO or production piece. I needs those cute bunbuns!

2. A new PYO that has a smooth surface like the sushi cats, the smooth surfaces are so great for painting small detailed fine lineart! Maybe it could be a like a pebble creature?

also squeaking for both of these! squeak squeak!

and the red panda flip flap cat cat idea! squeak squeak!

and of course also squeaking for Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat โ€“ Lynx Point Siamese as usual! squeak squeak squeak!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

StormDancer
            Participant

I am wondering what happened with the winter adult Poads. Did their eyes come in? Might they be making an appearance for this Christmas or winter? I’ve been saving for one for a long time lol.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mika
              Participant

Putting in a squeak to request a new PYO piece that has a spot to safely put something like a marble in it, like how the curled and coiled dragons have a spot for one.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Melody,
                  Do you think there is any chance we will ever see Kirins in the store again? The ones on ebay lately are going for thousands so the demand is certainly there.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Linda Watson
                  Participant

What about a grab bag Cougar? Black (or with color shift). Designs in white, like leaves and swirls and a moon. Happy New Year Theme… Just dreaming. Thanks, Linda

Linda Watson Gresham

Ann Marie
                    Participant

What about a grab bag Cougar? Black (or with color shift). Designs in white, like leaves and swirls and a moon. Happy New Year Theme… Just dreaming. Thanks, Linda

That would be lovely! Or a winter-themed cougar or wolf.

Magentas-Cat

Shiarah
                      Participant

Melody,
                        Do you think there is any chance we will ever see Kirins in the store again? The ones on ebay lately are going for thousands so the demand is certainly there.

100% this! I for one would LOVE to see some kirin families in the existing limited production and production color schemes.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Melody,

100% this! I for one would LOVE to see some kirin families in the existing limited production and production color schemes.

They are most definitely overdue for a new production/limited production color <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
                          Participant

Adding a squeak for a restock of the original production color standing baby kirins! I missed them on their first run and my little family remains incomplete.

Also a small squeak for a sitting baby oriental dragon in emerald to complete the family ๐Ÿ™‚

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Adding a squeak for a restock of the original production color standing baby kirins! I missed them on their first run and my little family remains incomplete.

Also a small squeak for a sitting baby oriental dragon in emerald to complete the family ๐Ÿ™‚

This please, thank you!

frozendragon
                              Participant

Squeak for violet flame bantams, blue morpho hearth dragons and any color wizards

Jillian
                                Participant

Adding my squeak for ANY production of Ki-rins, existing colors or not.

I’ll echo the note regarding auction bids consistently being far outside the typical budget of production pieces. It’s been disheartening knowing that’s not an avenue for me. More power to the people who can, though! Would that I could!

I would swoon to see any ki-rins in the shop for finished pieces. ;.;

I would also love to see an ivory sitting Qi-lin* to go with the laying one recently released. ^^ I’m not sure if there ever was one, but I love how the neutral tones look on display with my ki-rin family. ๐Ÿ˜

Member Type/Orientation: Chaotic Creative/ Occasional Freelance/40hrDayJob

Wishlisty~Old Warrior/Stone::Rising Spectral/Violet Flame::
                                  ANY Peacock or White~I only have a white fledgling and several white PYO ๐Ÿ˜… ::
                                  ** Matching pair of sun & moon oriental dragons**
                                  **test paint/Grab-bag ki-rin or gryphons**
                                  Grail: March 2023 raffle piece (a girl can dream!)

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.