What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Putting in a squeak for new PYO bookends. I know there were wing ones but I’m talking something more akin to the production ones, maybe with a dragon or griffin character to make them interesting.

Nightcrow
      Participant

Squeak, squeak!

Figured I might as well make a complete squeak-list, since I chimed in on griffins up above. Here’s the things I’m most eager to see:

* Desert Opal Griffins + Flapcats (large and small).
        * Grab Bag Lady Cats with ‘realistic’ cat colors; I’d be especially grateful if they were divided into “with white” + “without white” batches, but Ill take whatever we can get! 🙂 My feline bonded pair, Holmes & Watson, are now 12 & 10 years old respectively, and I’m really hoping to find Windstone cats that resemble them.
        * Grab Bag Cougars in ‘realistic’ cat colors – I’ve mentioned these before, too, and still think they would be great! 🙂
        * Moon Orientals, as always. Peacock especially, but wouldn’t they also look good in ‘Atlantis’? 😀
        * Lap Dragons in new colors or colors we haven’t had yet – Spring Bud would be my dream, but an ‘Amber’ or ‘Lapis’ or ‘Aquamarine’ color would also be fantastic!
        * Still dreaming of the day we get a Black (Obsidian?) dragon family!
        * New Production Mouse Wizards, in any of the colors they haven’t appeared in yet: Blue Morpho, Silver, Tanzanite, Desert Opal…
        * More fantasy Pebble Cougars, or fantasy Pebble Fennecs, would be welcome.
        * Looking forward to crossing off PYO Snerl from this list! <3

I forgot one thing: we’ve had regular Unicorns in Snow White, but not their Gothic cousins; a *squeak* for Gothic Unicorns in Snow White, please!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
        Participant

Could there be a small release of the standing baby kirins in the original paint scheme (chestnut/pearl)? I’ve been hunting for awhile without luck, and would like it as a holiday gift.

Todd
          Participant

I understand there is a large list but I would love to see the following:
            – restock these Copper Patina pieces – emperor, Riser, hatching
            – restock these silver Intense Black- lap, Riser, sitting Spectral have not been done in the new silver silver or silver Intense Black yet
            Restock young, secret keeper
            Thank you

etruscan
            Participant

I understand there is a large list but I would love to see the following:
              – restock these Copper Patina pieces – emperor, Riser, hatching
              – restock these silver Intense Black- lap, Riser, sitting Spectral have not been done in the new silver silver or silver Intense Black yet
              Restock young, secret keeper
              Thank you

As you may know, silver sitting Spectrals were sold years ago. I bought mine second-hand about 2013 and I think the original owner had her for several years before that.

There is no indication that they were a one-time “Limited Edition” (the dragon is not signed). Presumably Windstone can paint more someday.

She is a pretty dragon!

Spectral_silver_side1_1_cropped

Spectral_silver_side2_1_cropped

Brenda Z
              Participant

Oh my gosh!!!!! That is absolutely breathtaking. Please Melody paint some more like this. Where do I put my name on the list.

Ann Marie
                Participant

That silver spectral is gorgeous! It looks more pale blue than silver in that photo. I would love to get one like that.

Magentas-Cat

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

Definitely “silvery silver” and not “intense black silver”. It almost looks more like the “overcast” color Gina did a while back.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

If you go to the main Windstone page and search “silver spectral” you can find them. There is a waitlist button, but the say they are unsigned limited production.

D744E2B2-28C2-492F-B824-33332152E742

29151913-494A-4E64-83A2-AB78CC8324FB

This is one of the “ overcast” pieces:

A3F8DB24-548A-43F6-9EAE-8B98B2668BF7

etruscan
                      Participant

Definitely “silvery silver” and not “intense black silver”. It almost looks more like the “overcast” color Gina did a while back.

That may be a combination of my camera and some reflections on the dragon. However, I do think this dragon is not the same color as the silvery silver paint being used now.

Todd
                        Participant

When the silvers first came out initially they were plain silver and over time started to be produced with some black highlights/interference. Then they decided to do a silver silver or silver Intense Black versions.
                          The Rising Spectral, Spectral and lap are the only 3 pieces that have not been produced yet in the new version. If you notice they are the only 3 that they have not separated yet in the 2 versions. I would love to finally see these last 3 get done.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Squeaking for the 500th time for Male Albino Kirins to match the Mother and babies.

Also another duplicate squeak for the sitting oris to be released in old and current colors like the minikeepers and bantams have been.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
                            Participant

Squeaking for the 500th time for Male Albino Kirins to match the Mother and babies.

Also another duplicate squeak for the sitting oris to be released in old and current colors like the minikeepers and bantams have been.

And albino mother kirins please, some of us need both 😁

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

And albino mother kirins please, some of us need both 😁

With the prices eBay kirins have been going for that would be pretty nice. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
                                Participant

Squeak squeakity squeak for Red Panda FLIP Flap cats with fancy wings please. I think it would go great opposite the Sand Cat Flap cats. Plus I fell in love with them at Zoo Boise. The Sand Cat was a super cute grumpy gremlin and the Red Panda was a hyper floofy tail furball 💚
                                  Now, I did accidentally wake up the Sand Cat so he has a right to be grumpy lol.
                                  And don’t get me wrong, tigers still have my heart, but these guys definitely are right up there.

PCIMG_2022-10-16_12-00-33

PCIMG_2022-10-16_12-02-22

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.