What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    JJ
    Participant

OK this is my first ever squeak so here goes!

I would dearly love to see some more natural coat equines. Hippogriffs, ponycorns or young unis in particular! ❤️

There’s just not enough Melody to go around for all the love!

Seriously though, Melody, thank you so much for sharing your genius with the world! You’re amazingly talented and it’s an honor to support you!!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

still squeaking for Large Bird-Winged Flip Flap Cat – Lynx Point Siamese….

and squeaking for mother meerkat to become a production piece….

…..and another squeak for more variety, the store needs more mammals and other stuff that isn’t dragons, I know dragons are popular and or backed up on the waitlists but we haven’t had any flips and flaps cats(other than the desert cats), pebbles and the like other than GBs in many years, please restock the mammals!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Embrie
        Participant

Squeaking for more pebble loaf dragon and/or sitting ori GBs (and always squeaking for production color scratchers, esp. emerald peacock!).

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Nightcrow
          Participant

A quick squeak, because I just noticed that there’s not a listing in the store: Silver/Green colorshift Lady Cat Pebbles, please? Even just an option to join a waitlist would be good!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Rylorien
            Participant

Can we please get assume adult kirin in some limited color runs? (Seaglass, dreamscape, and brimstone are great places to start).

I realize there was an issue with the casting of the horns– but this issue has been a problem for many years now….surely something has been worked out by now?

Hannah
              Participant

Melody, would you ever consider doing a grab bag batch of Hippogriff Colts in a fantasy scheme? I know you probably dont want to think about doing more this soon but.. I think they’d look so good in some of the patterns and colors you’ve done the current grab bag batch, or some of the fantasy baby unicorn batches!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Can we please get assume adult kirin in some limited color runs? (Seaglass, dreamscape, and brimstone are great places to start).

I realize there was an issue with the casting of the horns– but this issue has been a problem for many years now….surely something has been worked out by now?

I’d be so excited to see Kirins in the store again. I don’t think they would do those colors though because of them being tests, but I’d be equally excited for Blue Morpho, Tanzanite, Pastel Rainbow, Prismatic Spring, or any of the other production/limited production colors on a Kirin family. It’s become next to impossible to get a family on ebay.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Ooooo Yay! A prismatic spring Male Ki-Rin would be wonderful!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Karolane Robert
                    Participant

– More Griffins! Especially the ocelot griffin and New color!
                      – Sitting Ori in more color ! or Grab bag
                      – more laying down baby hippo! (other than AWD)

Karo1323

Kaytana
                      Participant

Some nudges that wouldn’t take up Melody’s time and energy (I hope!) … I have a high hope that more variety of shell pink dragons means there would be consideration of glacier? I love the light colored theme but I’m not a pink person 🤣 but glacier? Oh boy… And I know I’m not alone on this wish! Haha

Also curious when lap dragons have made their rounds for restocking, may there be consideration for their mate and seeing scratchers make an appearance in the store?! My morpho lap would love to have another parent to help keep eyes on her crazy MK kiddo 🤣 and I have elven fever! … But to be honest, with scratchers I’ll have to fight the urge to get one of each 😅

Linda Watson
                        Participant

I was daydreaming today about what I’d like to see in the store, as a regular run kinda thing, not a grab bag… How about an elven colored Qi-Lin? Or Blue Morpho? That would be cool indeed! Thanks, Linda

Linda Watson Gresham

Scathach
                          Participant

Still hoping to see albino male KiRins (preferably with original style horns).
                            Jet Black Flap & Flip Flap Cats
                            Qulin in original KiRin colours.

Life is beautiful.

Cretaceous_K
                            Participant

I’d love to see the silver and normal gurulla unicorns make a comeback 🙂

Would love to see more dinosaur windstones! ❤️

Lisa
                              Participant

Poads! Just some simple Poads or young poads. The resell prices are so high. 🙁

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Shiarah
                                Participant

Melody, would you ever consider doing a grab bag batch of Hippogriff Colts in a fantasy scheme? I know you probably dont want to think about doing more this soon but.. I think they’d look so good in some of the patterns and colors you’ve done the current grab bag batch, or some of the fantasy baby unicorn batches!

I second this squeak! I think we’d all go nuts for both laying and standing hippo colts in fantasy colors, even if it isn’t this year… Please consider! 💜

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.