What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Any chance of the Frog Wizards making a return?? In general, frogs are becoming quite popular on the internet so I don’t think you’ll have a problem selling them.
      Maybe a couple different colour variations, like toads? I’d love to own a toad wizard as a sort of memorial to my former pet, Chunk.
      Also, Toadbert the wizard is very popular!

tumblr_41dac9f56bcef5f86984677242384bc4_ff0b8baf_1280

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

I second Bodancia’s squeak for more Griffin colors please ??
        At one time I thought they were going to be done in Pastel Rainbow..,is that still a possibility??
        Also begging on hands and knees for Adult Poads in Copper Patina with Teal eyes …please , please , pretty please with sugar on top as production or limited production please??
        Last squeak would be Pegasus family produced in Pastel Rainbow too please??
        I think all 3 of these requests would sell really really well !!
        Please??

Gamma R
        Participant

I am new to the idea of squeaking so here goes nothing. My apologies if I am not following a proper format.

I have been reading a series of fantasy books on my Kindle, which include a character that is a Catalan dragon, which is apparently the head of a lion body of dragon. I think this would be a unique piece if it’s some thing that Melody wanted to attempt.

Also, although I know, this would probably be a package in nightmare I’m wondering if a two headed dragon has ever been considered or done. Maybe some thing in a coiled position so the heads aren’t sticking out so much that they are a total breakage hazard in shipping.

Gamma Rays of Love are the Strongest

Mika
          Participant

I’m going to squeak for the next grab bag to feature a smaller figure, something like the Tadpoads or baby/young Poad.
            From reading things here and in the fb group, a significant number of people missed out on the ponies (even with a whopping 250+ made). And having two back-to-back expensive grab bags feels like it would be a bit too much.

I’m sure I made this squeak at an earlier point, but I think it’s still relevant.

Gamma R
            Participant

I agree I think something small would be nice for the next one. My concern with something less expensive is the demand will be much much higher so I would like to see grab bags limited to one per household. I know that a number of individuals posting two or three that their family received and while I know each person likely legitimately had their own account, It still seems a shame more people couldn’t participate.

Gamma Rays of Love are the Strongest

Ann Marie
              Participant

I suggest small flap cats, bat-winged or bird-winged, for a grab bag. They do need jewels, but they don’t need eyes, so that should even out.

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                Participant

I agree I think something small would be nice for the next one. My concern with something less expensive is the demand will be much much higher so I would like to see grab bags limited to one per household. I know that a number of individuals posting two or three that their family received and while I know each person likely legitimately had their own account, It still seems a shame more people couldn’t participate.

Windstone has done One-Per-Household Grab Bags occasionally though they are more work for Susie. I don’t know that it would have made much difference this time.

Mostly the reason some people have so many ponycorns is because they arranged blind trades before the ponycorns were released.
                  As you probably know, a blind trade is an agreement in advance for Person #1 to trade a different Windstone – a cougar, or a young unicorn, or whatever – for a ponycorn to be bought by Person #2 and shipped to Person #1.
                  The trade is “blind” because the ponycorn is sent directly to Person #1 and she (or he) won’t know which ponycorn is coming as part of the trade.
                  A blind trade agreement would be canceled if Person #2 isn’t able to buy a ponycorn from the store.

Since blind trades are private arrangements between two people, I don’t think Windstone can do much to control them. I suppose they might insist that a Grab Bag be sent to the person buying it and not to a different person. However, all that would really do (besides make more work for Susie) is add another shipping cost to the trade.

Charlotte
                  Participant

I’d also like to squeak for a smaller (as in sculpt size) grab bag, and triple squeak for a tadpoad grab bag!

I’d really like to get in on the grab bag fun, but my Windstone budget is limited. A cheaper grab bag (with a possible one per household, so as not to overwork you guys) limitation would be great!

Seeking broken Windstone critters for restoration practice, any type, any condition!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Any chance of the Frog Wizards making a return?? In general, frogs are becoming quite popular on the internet so I don’t think you’ll have a problem selling them.
                      Maybe a couple different colour variations, like toads? I’d love to own a toad wizard as a sort of memorial to my former pet, Chunk.
                      Also, Toadbert the wizard is very popular!

tumblr_41dac9f56bcef5f86984677242384bc4_ff0b8baf_1280

HAHAHAHA!

Ann Marie
                      Participant

Toadbert is adorable! I can’t imagine getting my cat to wear a hat and cape.

Magentas-Cat

Stephanie
                        Participant

I came to squeak for another resting ponycorn grab bag (I am in LOVE with this sculpt!) but reading the other comments perhaps a smaller grab bag next is preferred. So consider this a soft squeak for another grab bag resting ponycorn sometime in the future! <3

Sikek
                          Participant

A new standard colour other than white and black for the unicorn line 🙂 Especially with all the beautiful new sculpts that have been released.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Windstone has done One-Per-Household Grab Bags occasionally though they are more work for Susie. I don’t know that it would have made much difference this time.

Mostly the reason some people have so many ponycorns is because they arranged blind trades before the ponycorns were released.
                              As you probably know, a blind trade is an agreement in advance for Person #1 to trade a different Windstone – a cougar, or a young unicorn, or whatever – for a ponycorn to be bought by Person #2 and shipped to Person #1.
                              The trade is “blind” because the ponycorn is sent directly to Person #1 and she (or he) won’t know which ponycorn is coming as part of the trade.
                              A blind trade agreement would be canceled if Person #2 isn’t able to buy a ponycorn from the store.

Since blind trades are private arrangements between two people, I don’t think Windstone can do much to control them. I suppose they might insist that a Grab Bag be sent to the person buying it and not to a different person. However, all that would really do (besides make more work for Susie) is add another shipping cost to the trade.

I am a big fan of implementing a 1 per customer 2 per household policy… not that I don’t think it wouldn’t make people still circumvent the policies to get more for themselves but some people getting 6…7…8 “blind trades” is pretty annoying… (and come on… we ALL KNOW they’re not ALL blind trades) I think it’s perfectly reasonable for a 2 per mailing address limit… that way everyone can get ONE blind trade and quit complaining.

Windstone has grown in popularity and though we think Melody is a machine she’s not. I’m pretty sure they pre-plan for practically everyone to sneak a 2nd in one way or another, (blind trade, spouse, family member) but the people getting 6… 8… 10 of the grab bags while others miss out completely or force Melody to make additional ones after the fact is both unfair to her and other customers.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lauren
                              Participant

Oriental Sun and Moon and baby dragons in any colorway!
                                More ki-rin families in different color ways! (White and brown have been done, what about a black/silver?
                                Also PYO oriental dragons. As someone who has no oriental dragons and am starting to feel like I will never be able to get any hands on officially produced pieces, it would be nice if I could at least try my hand at my own.

Bodine
                                Participant

As many restocks as possible 😁😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.