fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’m still waiting to hear about any of mine, but by the same token I know there are a bunch to go through.

I’ve still got over 70 to answer, but there were over 300 messages. Got my wine, got my chocolate, so I’m plugging along!!

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Melody-
        I would send you something stronger but I’m trying not to leave the house. I will send you positive thoughts instead.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Silver Fox 77
        Participant

I heard back finally and wish to thank Melody very much for her perseverance in getting back to everyone as fast as she can… thank you Melody. 🙂 Oh, and chocolate is a very good thing to have at your side when you’ve got a lot of work to get done!

whisker hunter west
          Participant

All right – first claim map update! Total of 18 claimed by forum members, 44 others presumed claimed.
            Bantams_1-48_April05_900

Bantams_49-96_April05_900

Bantams_97-144_April05_900

Bantams_145-176_April05_900

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Kim
            Blocked

Silver Fox 77, did you get one you wanted or did she say she could paint you another one?

Whisker hunter west, thanks for the pictures as that is helpful to see what’s been claimed. I guess we’ll see what left after everyone’s heard back and see what else she paints next week.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Silver Fox 77
              Participant

Kim, I got one out of the few I listed I was interested in and I ended up getting #59

Amy
                Participant

Kim, I got one out of the few I listed I was interested in and I ended up getting #59

Oo, that’s a nice one! Congratulations 😀

Amy
                  Participant

I’m still waiting to hear about any of mine, but by the same token I know there are a bunch to go through.

I’ve still got over 70 to answer, but there were over 300 messages. Got my wine, got my chocolate, so I’m plugging along!!

Hey Melody,

Sorry to confuse an already chaotic situation, but I just wanted to check in with you because not long after you started going through messages yesterday you messaged me and told me I got my pick (#95). I messaged back to thank you and ask about if July was really when they were shipping out, and I think that put my message back down at the bottom, because I got a message from you today saying that #95 had already been claimed…

I think you saw my followup message and thought I was two separate people, and told me that #95 had already been claimed by someone (who was also me). So, I am me, and I do get my dragon, right? *nervous lol*

Kim
                    Blocked

Oh no, Amy I am assuming the second message must have been a mistake as Melody said before she messaged some people twice or that some messages accidentally went to the wrong people. Did you message her again there to clarify? I hope you get your dragon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amy
                      Participant

Oh no, Amy I am assuming the second message must have been a mistake as Melody said before she messaged some people twice or that some messages accidentally went to the wrong people. Did you message her again there to clarify? I hope you get your dragon!

Yeah, I did, but I haven’t heard back yet. I assume my message went to the bottom of the list again. (I didn’t know that’s how it worked at the time. I should have just not said anything. Whoops.)

Silver Fox 77
                        Participant

Thanks Amy! It is a nice one… And to my surprise, it will actually go very nicely with my Ruby Fledgling. #80 was my first choice, but I am happy with the one I will be receiving. I hope everyone in the end will get (for the most part at least) what they are hoping for. 🙂

Skylover
                          Participant

To help out your list a bit, it’s been confirmed that all 10 of the ones I listed previously were claimed by someone else. I’m a little defeated right now, so going to stop watching these threads fo a while. Good luck with your list.

Amy
                            Participant

To help out your list a bit, it’s been confirmed that all 10 of the ones I listed previously were claimed by someone else. I’m a little defeated right now, so going to stop watching these threads fo a while. Good luck with your list.

I’m sorry Skylover 🙁

Feel free to pop in and say hi if your spirits pick up again. And keep an eye on the KS page. Who knows, maybe some of the new ones she paints will be even better than the ones you had picked out originally. Feel better. <3

Bodine
                              Participant

I gave up #17 but happily replaced it with an albino KS exclusive one.Win-win!!
                                I hate to see the disappointments here,I know the feeling,I had my pick #1pick and had to let it go, but I think they are all beautiful and just having a unique piece and knowing you helped Ms.Melody is also a win-win.Lets hear it for Ms.Melody for her patience and huge heart and to the crew for hanging in there during a health crisis.
                                HOORAY!!HOORAY!!HOORAY!!!💖💞🌠

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Yes Indeed!
                                  Ms. Melody and Everyone at Windstone is busting butts getting a Kickstarter even going during this COVID-19 Pandemic.

Thanks for everything you guys do! We Love you!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.