So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Don’t feel bad, I would have done it again <3

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
      Participant

I was backer #4 and still no word

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
        Blocked

I was 40 or 50 something and I messaged in the first 2 minutes. So wow some people were super fast! I haven’t heard anything so we’ll see once Melody is able to get back to everyone. I didn’t pick any that others mentioned they wanted as far as I knew. I was debating a couple pink and rainbow ones I thought would be popular but I figured others would probably want them more anyway.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

whisker hunter west
          Participant

I guess I’m late to the party (by a whole 2.5 hours, heh!) so I’m backer #171. My claim message went in around 1:25pm – I guess by then traffic was slow enough I didn’t have any problems. Of course, there were only 176 dragons painted to start with, so who knows if ANY of them were left by the time my message went in! XP

I tried to be pretty flexible on my choice that more than anything I just want one that could be a “blend” for a Rainbow & Emerald Peacock family. My choices were 14, 28, 22, with Windstone told that if staff thought a different one would work as well or better, that’s fine.

I also put a string of “backups” in case any possible R&E/P blend were gone: any of 50, 80, 93, 107, 130, 149, 157, 160, 161. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if all of those are gone too. I guess we’ll see! I also got a Sand dragon – I’ve got a mineral in my collection, I forget its name, but it’s a warm beige-brown base with light aqua crystals, and they look just perfect for each other.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

It seems like #39 will fly his way home to me!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Lol it went live, I backed, messaged, and then edited my pledge to fix the amount all in under 1 minute

20200404_175937

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kim
                Blocked

Holy that’s fast! Whisker hunter west, even if a lot are claimed, there may be people who want a lot of the same ones so there may still be others available or Melody will just paint more of the popular ones so don’t worry about being late as I’m sure it will work out. I have to remind myself that as well as I don’t know how much my messages were bumped.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Marianne
                  Participant

I’m going to say my message was just an acknowledgment that she got my message and that she had noted my number one. I’m sure she is still going through her messages.

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

I was thinking of getting two, but now that I see how many people want them, I’m glad I only ordered one! I was smitten with orange and blue #161. So great to jump back into this community again, and although the competition is extreme, it just goes to show how much everyone loves Melody’s artwork 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Still no word for me, but my list was extensive so maybe its taking a while

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Aaron
                        Participant

I got 28 and 114! Hoping the rest of you get the ones you wanted, too! Really glad they have over $68,000 in pledges!

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

It will show in the email that says you are a backer.

Thanks, I found it. Apparently I was #60. I went in right at 11pst so that was fast!

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

My top picks were 112, 111, 84 and 101. Had so more backups though.

Elise
                              Participant

I requested 148 and 161, but I think screwed myself over because I hadn’t understood how to ask for two until reading over how the add-ons worked, and ended up sending a second message a couple of minutes after I’d asked for the first one.

I had some backup choices, so I will be only a little heartbroken if both of my favorites are already taken by the time they get to my message (;

7point13

Skylover
                                Participant

I was backer 10, but because of the whole button fiasco, I wasn’t able to send a message until over an hour later. I’m waiting to hear back, but because of the delay, I’m having serious doubts I got any of my choices. I’m feeling very frustrated about all of this.

My list was 80, 85, 104, 77, 101, 81, 50, 32, 157, 141.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.