So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I know that Melody has let us know that she will be painting additional dragons for us, but that they won’t be available on the Kickstarter website because they won’t be finished before it ends. She said they are going to put them on this site. So, if she has told us she is painting another dragon for us, do we increase our pledge on the Kickstarter site or when will we just pay when we order them from this site when they are available?

If you are referring to the choose your own tier, the pictures will be posted here, bit they won’t be sold here. You would need to pledge for one on kickstarter (or increase your pledge if you want more than one) to request one(s) similar to the numbered dragons. Then you send Melody a message through kickstarter letting her know what number(s) you want your dragon(s) to look like.

Bodine
      Participant

$80G+ and counting!WHOO-HOO!! Go Ms.Melody and crew.That is wonderful!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Setsuna- I’ve been told by a few friends and family members that their stimulus is in their accounts pending for deposit tomorrow. Check your bank?
          I’m not getting a stimulus until the end of the month maybe so I shall stop while I’m ahead.

Amy
          Participant

Setsuna- I’ve been told by a few friends and family members that their stimulus is in their accounts pending for deposit tomorrow. Check your bank?
            I’m not getting a stimulus until the end of the month maybe so I shall stop while I’m ahead.

Mine is also pending for tomorrow, so maybe just go ahead and pledge? I’m sure Mel and the crew would work with you if you needed to postpone payment until the check comes through.

GardenNinja
            Participant

Mine is also pending for tomorrow, so maybe just go ahead and pledge? I’m sure Mel and the crew would work with you if you needed to postpone payment until the check comes through.

I don’t think Kickstarter works that way. Don’t they automatically charge your credit card when the campaign ends?

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Yes. KS just charges you when the campaign ends. I don’t have enough money for both, so I will just have to suck it up. I got 92, so I’ll just have to content myself with one dragon.
                The CARES act hasn’t kicked in yet for my state, so my checks are significantly less than when I was working. It’s just bad timing for me.
                And really, we have enough money to pay the bills including the mortgage. I just can’t have all the pretties I want. It sucks, but it could be so much worse.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                Participant

Indeed.Bills 1st.My daughter said only 1 out of 12 of their renters payed any rent at all.The country is hurting.
                  I did manage to get one myself.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Congrats Bodine.

And yeah, bills first. I dislike being an adult, lol. All the responsibility is overrated. My daughter has it right bounce on the bed and enjoy the little things.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Yes- I’m tempted to get my daughter a blue eyed albino as an apartment warming gift, but actually I won’t be getting a stimulus check at all. Yes I know it’s all kinds of wrong and I’m a terrible person for doing it, but my job is under the table. I was desperate, and it was what I could find. My husband is elderly disabled- he should be getting a check, but I think those aren’t till the end of the month or May.

At least I’m still working, and it enabled me to set aside funds for the one. So many people have lost their jobs and can’t even buy food around here.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

Pip- you should still be entitled to a stimulus check. If you haven’t filed a tax return in the past two years you can go to the IRS website and register for it. As long as your income isn’t over the cap you should qualify.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                        Participant

Dragon # 31 was still sitting in the group of unclaimed dragons and wondering why nobody loved him. I now have claimed him.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Dragon # 31 was still sitting in the group of unclaimed dragons and wondering why nobody loved him. I now have claimed him.

CONGRATS! I kept looking at him too – over and over. But I have no more funds left for additional pledges. I’m getting a top choice Bantam and an Albino with Pink eyes and seven magnets though – so I’m good!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                            Participant

Congrats, Etruscan! Before all of this kicked off, 31 was on my “insanely long dragons to try for list” but I had to narrow it down to two. Really should just be one, but the stupid heart wants what it wants 😂 Glad 31 has been adopted and will have lots of good company at your house!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

Thirty one was one I was considering but it is too close to the black gold color for me to completely fall in love with. Don’t get me wrong, black gold is nice, I just like other colors better.

etruscan
                                Participant

Yes, the colors of #31 do look similar to Black Gold but his eyes are orange rather than blue. I’m not a fan of the blue eyes on the Black Gold dragons.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I kept waiting for somebody else to claim that dragon but nobody did.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.