fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

I know that Melody has let us know that she will be painting additional dragons for us, but that they won’t be available on the Kickstarter website because they won’t be finished before it ends. She said they are going to put them on this site. So, if she has told us she is painting another dragon for us, do we increase our pledge on the Kickstarter site or when will we just pay when we order them from this site when they are available?

If you are referring to the choose your own tier, the pictures will be posted here, bit they won’t be sold here. You would need to pledge for one on kickstarter (or increase your pledge if you want more than one) to request one(s) similar to the numbered dragons. Then you send Melody a message through kickstarter letting her know what number(s) you want your dragon(s) to look like.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Bodine
      Participant

#64 is beautiful.Lovely pastel Easter colors.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Moonracer
        Participant

I was looking over the claimed dragons and number 27 caught my eye so I messaged Melody, she got back to me she’ll paint up a couple more like him. So I’ll have my number 10 kind of a kissing cousin to my Emerald Peacock family and a 27ish which is a copper and tarnished copper color scheme. That is if someone doesn’t claim one out from under me.

melkatsa
          Participant

I ended up getting T6 from the new tiger group! It was a hard decision and I’m so, so tempted to request a second dragon because I still love 158.

Amy
            Participant

I broke down and got a second one. I’m getting 95 & 96.

tig3r06
              Participant

The 1st tiger shown in the livestream got me to back and I ended up with three. 33, T19 and a clone 83. Can’t wait to see them all in person.

To all the people whose button isn’t working still. Kickstarter techs didnt believe me till I sent a video. Then they sent it to developers and I still haven’t heard back. And my button still doesnt work 🤣

Amy
                Participant

Just to clarify, my #96 isn’t the original. That one has been claimed. Mine will be a clone.

Amy
                  Participant

The 1st tiger shown in the livestream got me to back and I ended up with three. 33, T19 and a clone 83. Can’t wait to see them all in person.

To all the people whose button isn’t working still. Kickstarter techs didnt believe me till I sent a video. Then they sent it to developers and I still haven’t heard back. And my button still doesnt work 🤣

They “didn’t believe you”? That is so rude.

VS
                    Participant

Congrats to Melody and her Windstone team on the great Kickstarter! $97,732 supported, with 275 backers and a ton of gorgeous dragons (5 tigers to spare for anyone worried).

I was backer #22. Got #46 (for boyfriend’s birthday) and #102 (for me, not sure if I got the original alien or a new brother of his but honestly not worried about it, will love it anyway).

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

HA! I asked for a #102 Alien Ember clone as well! I LOVE the Black/Dark Silver eyes on him!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                        Participant

Here are the two I got. I like to think they are a mated pair. The handsome darker male and the elegant lighter female with her painted toes.

I wasn’t going to get 2 of them but I fell in love with T9 the moment I saw her. The same as I did with 175.

I went from “oh those are pretty but I’ll wait” to “oh gosh they have tigers I have to get one” to “one tiger would be lonely” haha.

View post on imgur.com

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

tig3r06
                          Participant

They “didn’t believe you”? That is so rude.

Yeah, to my first submission saying my button didnt work they replied back saying that yes it did work. So then I sent proof. At least I remembered to make a new video of it not working and not send the video I sent to drag0nfeathers where I was cussing at the button 🤣

Stephanie
                            Participant

I’m late to this thread but I got 109! He was my top pick, so I’m thrilled! There are so many beautiful ones though, it was really hard to narrow down my list to just a few!

Whistful
                              Participant

I could not come close to the investment I made in the poads for velegent but I still got in a good order in addition to these is a sand dragon
                                I am still waiting to see more grab bag tadpaods 😀

Kim
                                Blocked

I got to pick a clone of 142 we requested so here are our two so far. We pledged for 2 more at the end as I was debating requesting another one or two but haven’t heard back yet on those as I assume it will take a while to paint all the extras. I am still hoping for one like 170 or maybe a rainbow one but we also have someone who would take one of our extras too. Who else has seen clones they requested so far?

my-dragons-2

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.