fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

I’m sure it’ll be a while before we hear if we got the dragons we wanted, so let’s do a little detective work ourselves. 😉

What dragon number did you request?

I requested #95 and was within the first 2 minutes.

My backups were #116, 96, 92, 104 or 109.

dashesndots
      Participant

I pledged for 2 and provided top 5 choices for each separately.
        My top choices were #32 and #111. They both really spoke to me on the livestream and they look significantly different.
        My backups are: #150, #161, #164, #45 / #90, #24, #84, #53

GardenNinja
        Participant

I thought I wasn’t going to back this kickstarter, because all the dragons had too many colors on them, or the few that didn’t were colors I didn’t like. Then the latest additions appeared, and I pledged and requested #168. I had no second choice, so I hope everyone else was too excited about the multi-color ones to notice the lavender pearl-looking one that I want. 😛

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ponygirl
          Participant

Man, with how many people jumped in right at the start, I think even my “top 10” list I prepped wasn’t enough. By the time I pledged, I was Backer #130 and I think around 120 of those were on the “choose your dragon” tier alone. That lavender one is gorgeous and one of my faves, GN. Hope you got it!

Kim
            Blocked

Well I picked 133 and 170 and asked Melody for a similar one to 142 if possible. I hope everyone is able to get something they like!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
              Participant

Yeah, I think I was #129 so I wonder if I have any chance of getting any I requested. I pledged for two and gave seven alternates.

Natasha
                Participant

I decided to get one and asked for, in order 115, 94 or 99. Finger’s crossed I get one. I was backer #4 but had trouble with the contact button like so many others. I still had my message in between 11:02-11:03. Finger’s crossed. Maybe in the future, backer number is an easier way to enforce people’s picks? Though I could see that meaning that people are less likely to back late in the game. I do not envy them sorting through these claiming messages.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Marianne
                  Participant

Do you know which time stamp Melody will be going from? The pledge time or the time we actually got the email in?

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

I had some contact issues at launch, too, but got in the first few minutes. I went with #156 (like so many others) and #39 as my choices! Fingers crossed for #39 at least. The additional tigers are cute but I love the deeper blue of 156, so I didnt add any of those as runner’s up.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

116 was my top choice followed by 75, but since I was unable to send a message, I don’t think I will get either.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

Setsuna, try going to FAQ section and click “ask a question” and see if that works!

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

I was able to get a message in, but I had to try 3 different devices. And two of them were computers not a phone

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Amy
                            Participant

*pats* Well, your #1 was my #2. If I get it you can have it.

Amy
                              Participant

Well, I just got confirmation that I got my first choice!!! ^_^

Marianne
                                Participant

I may have gotten my number 1 too. Melody message she has me down for it so I assume I got it. I haven’t seen anyone so far have it on their wanted lists. I was backer 42.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.