fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

I was able to jump right in on the KS and didn’t notice any trouble with the messaging and I was still backer #90. I wasn’t super fast at it though. I got my second pick – #9. I was really hoping for #150. I just loved the jewel tone colors. I can’t wait to see what else Melody paints up. Though I probably should not look because I would be tempted to get another and I’m not sure that is a possibility for me. 🙂 But I do love these little guys. Thank you Melody and team for all you do for us crazy collectors!!! <3

melkatsa
      Participant

Well, I didn’t get any of my choices. A bit sad, but looking forward to seeing what’s in the next batch.

Prezaurian
        Participant

Edit: Apparently I was backer #11.

Moonracer
          Participant

I’m still waiting to hear about any of mine, but by the same token I know there are a bunch to go through.

Marianne
            Participant

My #1 was 123. It hasn’t been mentioned on anyone’s list so far that has put it out there.
              Did they change the way to put up pictures? I thought at one point we could just download them. Could be remembering somewhere else.

Amy
              Participant

My #1 was 123. It hasn’t been mentioned on anyone’s list so far that has put it out there.
                Did they change the way to put up pictures? I thought at one point we could just download them. Could be remembering somewhere else.

Save the picture you want to post somewhere easy to find (like your Desktop), then click the “Select File” button towards the bottom of the page when you go to post on a board. Pick the picture you saved and click “Open” in the lower right hand corner of the window where you pick what file you want to choose. You should see your picture with a green area next to it with a few options. You can click on “Insert into content” if you want to actually post the picture in your reply, rather than just have it as a little thumbnail that people have to click to enlarge.

Example: Here is my dragon whom I have named Plumquat.

Plumquat

Marianne
                Participant

Thanks Amy! I’ve been trying to post a picture with a link to the picture but when I save the post disappears. 🤷‍♀️
                  Your dragon is gorgeous! Congratulations!
                  Ps-
                  I don’t know how I missed the big button that says “select file” 🤦‍♀️
                  Just want to say I love this dragon and I can’t wait for it to get here. 💗

5764076B-BC63-4CC1-9759-B333D90E5926

Amy
                  Participant

Happy to help 😀

Your dragon is very pretty too. I love how it has so many colors. 🙂

Christine
                    Participant

(Wish I could delete a post I no longer need… like this one.) 🙂

Marianne
                      Participant

Thank you. I’m so happy! *Happy dance*

Amy
                        Participant

I just hope they ship out sooner than July. I mean, Melody said the only thing left to do is glue in their globes and check for paint flaws. That can’t take that long, right? I want my dragon >.<

Marianne
                          Participant

I just hope they ship out sooner than July. I mean, Melody said the only thing left to do is glue in their globes and check for paint flaws. That can’t take that long, right? I want my dragon >.<

Lol, I hear yah. Nice to have something to look forward too while we’re all in Self Quarantine. 😷

Moonracer
                            Participant

Got my 4th choice, he actually goes along pretty well with my Emerald Peacock family. All my others were picked, so I have to wait till round 2 for my second. My very first one of a kind.

Marianne
                              Participant

Got my 4th choice, he actually goes along pretty well with my Emerald Peacock family. All my others were picked, so I have to wait till round 2 for my second. My very first one of a kind.

Very Pretty Moonracer. Good luck with your second.

Moonracer
                                Participant

Very Pretty Moonracer. Good luck with your second.

Thank you. 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.