So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    whisker hunter west
    Participant

Because this is like a giant puzzle, and I adore puzzles, and it is WAY more fun than the chores like vacuuming that I have on my to-do list, I started making a visual map of what dragons have been claimed, like I did for the young Oriental GB. I figure I’ll start posting it tonight and every couple of days as people sing out what they got. At this point I’m pretty certain that every single one of my own picks was taken, so this will keep me entertained while waiting for the next batch to be released. =)

If you want to help me fill out the map, can you let me know (by post here or PM) not only what #(s) you did get, but what #s you know were already claimed / taken (ex. they were higher picks you didn’t get)? Thanks!

I know not everyone will want it publicly known which piece(s) they got. You can PM me privately and I won’t reveal any numbers linked to your name. I solemnly swear that I am making the claim map for my entertainment value only, and not as a tracker for trades or hounding.

Status so far: 10 announced as claimed, 5 assumed claimed

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Melody
      Keymaster

Sorry for the Kickstarter glitches with the messaging! I guess it wasn’t made for that much traffic… It has been freezing up for me too, which has made answering them even slower! If you haven’t heard from me yet, I am still working my way through them. There’s hundreds. If you were not able to get the dragons you wanted I will be painting more until every backer gets theirs! It may take a few weeks.

Amy
        Participant

Sorry for the Kickstarter glitches with the messaging! I guess it wasn’t made for that much traffic… It has been freezing up for me too, which has made answering them even slower! If you haven’t heard from me yet, I am still working my way through them. There’s hundreds. If you were not able to get the dragons you wanted I will be painting more until every backer gets theirs! It may take a few weeks.

Thanks for your perseverance Melody. We love your art so much. Sorry for all the paperwork that has to go into distributing it. πŸ˜›

Moonracer
          Participant

No worries Melody, I know I can understand, though I cannot speak for all.

I’m just grateful to be able to get my hands on a signed piece, I’ve loved you work for ages, but was never able to get any up until recently.

I thank you for the lovely dragons, and other assorted creatures(my daughter loves the foxes), and I hope I can continue to add to my collection.

jmoore
            Participant

whisker hunter west, I got 159 and 163, and 156, 164, and 27 are presumed claimed.

Natasha
              Participant

I got 94. 115 and 99 were claimed by someone else.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                Participant

I got 33, 173 was claimed by someone else.

JynXx
                  Participant

My boyfriend snuck in a pledge for me as an early birthday gift, so we were backer 144. We heard back about half an hour ago that it was claimed, and have thus pulled the pledge

whisker hunter west, I got 159 and 163, and 156, 164, and 27 are presumed claimed.

Congrats on #163. It was the only one I wanted, mentioned previously in a different Thread πŸ˜‚

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                    β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                    β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                    β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                    β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

jmoore
                    Participant

My boyfriend snuck in a pledge for me as an early birthday gift, so we were backer 144. We heard back about half an hour ago that it was claimed, and have thus pulled the pledge

Congrats on #163. It was the only one I wanted, mentioned previously in a different Thread πŸ˜‚

Sorry! I haven’t been keeping up with any of the other threads.

JynXx
                      Participant

Sorry! I haven’t been keeping up with any of the other threads.

No need to apologize! πŸ’š I’ll just be adding him to my wishlist for “someday” πŸ˜‚

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                        β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                        β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                        β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Dragon_Hoarder
                        Participant

I got #103, someone else must have claimed #104.

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I got #11. It was my only piece and first choice, so I don’t know more than that sorry.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

My only choice, #168, was already claimed. So I’m waiting on the second batch.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
                              Blocked

Okay I finally heard back as I assume my messages must have got bumped to almost last after I messaged a few times for others. I got 133 and Yolanda got 134. Did someone else get 170 who might be happy with a similar one if Melody paints more? I’m a little disappointed because I had asked Melody if she could paint any with pink and aqua and then she painted 169 and 170 so I was hoping no one else would want those when I requested 170 but I guess I was wrong. Originally I was going to request 142 but knew others wanted it so I asked if a similar one could be painted with pink and aqua. So I hope Melody can paint more like that since I missed them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
                                Participant

There’s still several of us who haven’t heard anything about if they are getting any of their choices. I only sent one message within the first 30 seconds, (I’m backer 38) so no reason have been bumped to the back of the line. I’m still wishful of getting my choices but I’m not holding my breath either.

I know this will all work out very well for everyone, it’s just a matter of being patient.

Again, thank you Melody and crew for being so willing to make sure we all get ones we love!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.