fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Good luck Zelda. #115 was my top pick. I was backer #4 and didn’t get it. Maybe you did. I really don’t know HOW the messages worked but my message was in by 11:02.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Copper83
      Participant

I was backer 43. I didn’t get any of my picks. I’ll be looking forward to the next batch.

Kim
        Blocked

Which ones were you hoping for Copper83? Did she say if she could paint more? Silver Fox 77, Melody did say she could paint more of the ones that weren’t super complicated so because that one you like is two toned even if it was taken I’m sure she could paint you another one. It looks a bit like the Blue Morpho dragons to me and there are some of those in the store too if you like that production colour. I just saw one email back from Melody a short time ago asking what my kickstarter name was as I don’t think she saw my messages or maybe she confused me with someone else named Kim on there. Other than that I’m still waiting like everyone else.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Silver Fox 77
          Participant

Copper83, I am aware I have the ability to pull out if need be, but I would prefer not to as I am not interested in something from the production line at this time. As most of the people here, I am interested in a OOAK piece of this particular style of dragon that Melody has made. I don’t mind being patient, what I do mind is not knowing what to do about messaging and conveying my concerns like everyone else. I don’t know what information has gone through to the Windstone team or not and I don’t want to make things more complicated. For instance, if say I’ve already asked for a select few numbers but don’t hear anything back and then she puts out another batch, will it then further complicate things to ask for another set of numbers assuming the first batch have completely gone without knowing for sure if I did indeed get one from the first set? And with how quickly these went, what’s to say the next batch doesn’t go as quickly? I’m really trying to explain my concerns the best I can without it sounding disrespectful. I can’t even FATHOM the amount of work Melody and her team are having to go through right now and I know they do everything in their power to work it out. I just don’t know at this point if I should be proactive in some way (I don’t want to be a nuisance) or sit back and hope someone else will ask these hard questions and wait for an answer that way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Melody and the Windstone team and I understand this was a complete surprise and overload to them to have the messaging system break down. So right now I doing my best to wait and I am not touching the message button or doing anything to harass those who are having to sort through the mess. I’m just trying to figure out what to do like I’m sure a lot of other people here are too. I want to feel confident with how I spend my money and right now, I do not feel confident. I am extremely greatful for the amount of time and effort Melody and her team puts into everything they do, it’s why I’ve been following her work for over ten years… Even when I haven’t been able to afford pretty much any of it. She is an amazing artist and I bet it’s extremely difficult when she struggles to meet everyone’s demands, mine included.

Kim
            Blocked

Silver Fox 77, I’m not sure what you mean by Melody painting another batch? Do you mean if she paints similar ones/duplicates? She had said before she was not painting any new colours for kickstarter that are different than the ones numbered but she would paint similar ones to the ones numbered if multiple people want the same ones. So there would be no need to change numbers as there wouldn’t be any other options than what she has pictured now that she could paint more of. I learned the hard way not to message again on kickstarter because if she is going in order of replies I think any new messages you send will bump you back down the line of who she messages next. I would just wait and hopefully she gets back to everyone tomorrow and she would tell you if you got one you wanted or if she could paint you a similar one. There is an option to email Melody if you really feel the need to at the email she uses for the raffles but I sent one almost 12 hours ago and she didn’t see it til recently and she just asked what my kickstarter name was.

Silver Fox 77
              Participant

Hi Kim, sorry I missed that message… I was thinking she would be continuing to paint more throughout the Kickstarter and post another group from which to claim, but clearly I missed something along the way. Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I don’t think I’ll try messaging Melody again, I only tried once with the message button and once with the FAQ section… I check my sent box and it says the message sent, so I guess it’s out there. I know many other people haven’t heard anything yet. :/

Kim
                Blocked

That’s okay. Well I’m not sure how many people she’s gotten back to but I was number 50 something and haven’t heard back and there were over 200 backers so it’s possible she may still have to write back 100-150 people which could take a while since she posted the message system wasn’t working properly earlier and she needed a break. I hope we hear something tomorrow.

Silver Fox 77
                  Participant

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, maybe tomorrow. It truly is amazing really, I think she was fully funded in under seven minutes? I don’t know as anything has ever been funded that fast! 🙂

jmoore
                    Participant

I got a message that I got my #3 and #5 choices, so I’m happy. Congrats to everyone that got their #1! Can’t wait to see pictures of them “in hand”.

Melody did send a message that she will be painting more dragons and anyone who didn’t get one of their choices will be able to pick from the new batch.

Amy
                      Participant

*pats* Well, your #1 was my #2. If I get it you can have it.

Congrats on your number one. And thank you for thinking of me. You are awesome Amy. 🙂

Thanks for the congrats, and you’re welcome. You have been a good friend to me. I always keep you in mind and am happy to help you if I can <3

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Argh, you guys!!! I was doing SO good. I decided I wasnt getting any, and stayed away from all the threads and live streams, and was like “good for me! That’s almost $400 in my pocket” … ya! Good for me alright! Yesterday, while all this was going down, I said “hmmm no harm in looking” …. i think y’all know how this story ends! Hahahah!! 😉 I was so late to join in as a backer that I’m not too hopeful, but Im also not stressing about it like some people I know. I wonder, did anyone get 121? I cursed the eye color, but really dig the electric pink-thing it has going on. There are alot of really great colors. Some I recognized from test paints gone by, which I thought was cool.

Good luck everyone. Im sure Melody (and company) will go above and beyond to get you ones you love. And if they don’t, have comfort in knowing that covid isnt bring this company down! Here be dragons!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                          Participant

I DID get my #1…but I hit a snag.I really need to sell something,quick!! I didn’t realize it is due so soon.I thought we had 30 days again.My goof.😳 Please contact me if I have something you might want.I am doing a galactic Griffin (PYO sec.)if anyone may be interested.Thanks😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dashesndots
                            Participant

I got one of my number ones, #111!

Sounds like all the other ones I earmarked were gone, but I hope at some point, once she’s managed to get through all the initials claims, that she updates the pictures to show what’s left / block out all the ones that are gone or mark them somehow. I liked so many of the multicolored ones that there might be others I would go for that I didn’t put in my initial message. And then there’ll be the additional ones she’s painting.

etruscan
                              Participant

Melody is planning to paint more dragons. She sent this message via Kickstarter:

I’ve only gotten to about 1/2 of the claims, and already most of these dragons have been claimed! But fear not, I am taking notes about which colors people want ( like tigers!) and I will be painting more dragons as quick as I can. I will post more pics with numbers on this Kickstarter page. if you didn’t get your choices, check back next week and you can choose from among the new ones!

Prezaurian
                                Participant

I’m not sure what backer I was (only pledged for one). Just know I finished up sending a message by 2:02 EST by my computer’s clock. And the goal amount had already been blitzkrieged.

My choices were #s 129, 27, 57, & 93.

I was lucky enough to get my first choice of #129, I even like the ‘biohazard green eyes’! He reminds me of a PYO Keeper someone painted in the OLD gallery. Really liked the piece (Carribean Waters…Coral…some tropical reef themed name), but by the time I joined the forum the painter seemed to have disappeared.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.