So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Well assuming my message was fully considered that means these dragons are not available 75, 30, 27, 23, 130, 129, 45, 163, 164, 36, 121, 84, 114, 115, 53, 90, 159, 170, 174…. I got the option of 112 and said no thank you. I have little interest in further participating in this kickstarter. Almost everyone who has posted what I picked admitted to sending their messages after mine. Its nobody’s fault on the forum. This was extremely poorly handled and too many factors were overlooked and then just obviously not fixed before the claiming process began. I recinded most of my pledge and seriously doubt I will even try for anything in the new batch if this message system is used again.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I can tell you 121 has been claimed 🙁 but more are being painted 🙂 I just dont know the odds of being able to claim a new 121 before the end of the campaign.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Courtney
        Participant

My boyfriend didn’t get any of his 5 choices but we are excited to see the second batch!

Folks just need to be patient. If you get a dragon that is nearly identical if not better than your original choice then there is no need to be negative.

Just trust Melody when she says you’ll end up with a Bantam you’ll love.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Zelda
          Participant

An update: I got a message that my first and second choices were all claimed by others, those being #115, 32, 80, and 40. Melody will be painting more, and I’m sure she’s got a ton of work cut out for her between painting and answering messages if she really will have more by next week.
            Melody, I can’t speak for others here but you’re welcome in my opinion to take a deep breath and eat all that chocolate first before worrying too much about painting. I know I would 😀
            I’m excited about seeing what new options may be in the next batch, but don’t mind a little more time to drool over the original group in the meantime 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Courtney and Zelda – you have great attitudes and a wonderful idea: Let’s all eat Chocolate!!!! YUMI-YUM!!!!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
              Participant

I got a message that I was getting 91. The ones ahead on my list were 112, 111, 84, 101, 127, 96, 94 and 98. I was lucky in that there were a lot of them that I really liked, including the one I got. That being said, if someone got one further up my list and wants to trade, feel free to pm me. I know Drag0nfeathers got offered 112 and didn’t take it. That was my #1.

Ann Marie
                Participant

You can mark off 32 and 40 also, as I listed them and was told all of mine had already been claimed.

Magentas-Cat

LZ
                  Participant

As of around 4pm-eastern, April 6th, Melody sent an email with the following dragons remaining unclaimed in the KS:
                    6, 21, 31, 38, 43, 44, 51, 69, 70, 71, 72, 79, 88, 89, 112, 118, 125, 138, 139, 140, 143, 145, 146, 147, 152, 155, 158.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

StormDancer
                    Participant

OK Melody just contacted me. I got 77 and I’ll have to watch the next releases to find others I like

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Arimaya
                      Participant

I was holding out for gold and asked for 83 (looked at 155 but it just didn’t hit me in the feels the same way – red eyes maybe?). Melody did contact and let me know it was taken. Fingers crossed for similar in the new batch!

That said, The light blue dragons look like a color that hasn’t been used before? Maybe a preview of things to come? I do like it, just not what I’m jonesing for in a OOAK right now.

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Actually, the light blue ones reminded me of the “Glacier” curled dragon. I liked that color also, but for the Kickstarter price I wanted one with more detail work. Maybe Gina could do some test paints and try it out for a production color?

Kim
                          Blocked

Aww I feel bad for those who didn’t get any they really wanted but Melody said she would keep painting dragons til it made everyone happy. I asked if the Kickstarter deadline could be extended if it took longer to paint them all but she said it didn’t matter as she would just keep painting either way til everyone got ones they wanted. I’m not sure how it’s going to work with the new ones she paints like if people will be offered ones based on what they requested before or how she will let people pick if she posts pics of a new batch. I thought she was trying to avoid painting another batch before so I don’t know if the new ones will just look about the same as the last ones and she will just paint as many of each colour that were requested or if there will be some different ones. I just hope that for the new ones that there will be a better way to ask for what we want like if we can email instead of message.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

whisker hunter west
                            Participant

I’m in the ‘all my choices were taken’ camp, so I’ll waiting for the next batch too. In her message to me, Melody said she will be painting more like #28, so that’s what I’m looking forward to! Darn Aaron for getting there before me. =P

I think my favorite part of making / maintaining a claim map is that I start noticing all of the details that I missed when I was focused on my immediate favorites. And every dragon still in the ‘unclaimed’ picture posted today is still beautiful with some amazing details.

I think if I were doing this again, I would make a list ranking every. single. one. of the preview dragons. And then I would decide where I put my “next batch” cut-off trigger. Especially if I was just going for a “stand-alone” shiny, and not trying to color-match for my family collection.

Luck to all of us waiting for the next batch!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

siberakh1
                              Participant

In order, I gave a list of ones I was most interested in (there were a lot of others!): 45, 165, 129/130, 115, 164, 6, 34. Honestly, I’d be happy with just about any of them, but I was contacted that I have 165. ^_^ It reminds me of lilacs or wisteria. <3

Christine
                                Participant

I’m waiting for two more yet to be painted, but this is the little girl I got first time around. Although she was my 4th choice and I haven’t noticed anyone mention her in the forum, the more I look at her the more I just love her to bits! I’m a big fan of pink/purple/blue, and she’s just so striking and well thought out. I will treasure her so much when she gets here!

Bantam-144

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.