fbpx

So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone So, What # Kickstarter Dragon Did You Request?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Yeah as Whisker Hunter said, as everyone was posting what they got or not I looked up the numbers and started to notice some had really nice colours and details I overlooked before. I was so set on just a couple colours that I kind of missed the details on most of them. Funny thing is two of the ones left were ones I was debating on asking about as they were like my 4th and 5th favourites. If I was getting like 4 dragons I would have requested a rainbow one and a darker pink and teal one but because I limited myself to 2 I really wanted a lighter pink and aqua one like 170 or 142. I also really liked 75 but I decided to ask for 133 because I liked that it had pink, purple and teal and no black lines.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

whisker hunter west
      Participant

April 06 update to the claims map!

Bantams_1-48_April06

Bantams_49-96_April06

Bantams_97-144_April06

Bantams_145-176_April06

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

dashesndots
        Participant

Last night after the leftovers were posted I messaged Melody and secured #51 as my second dragon. So #111 and #51 for me, I’m glad I got two very different ones. No more competition from me! (Unless I decide to up my pledge again haha, but it’s most likely not in the cards $$$ wise.)

Bodine
          Participant

I am getting an albino.I didn’t see a stone on it’s ringtail.Will they be getting one like the picked ones?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one dayđŸ€žDream on.

LZ
            Participant

Nice catch! None of the four defined colors being offered have a jewel in the tail curl.

I have no idea why Bodine is quoted as saying “9”

Here’s what’s left as of around 9am eastern:
              6, 31, 69, 70, 71, 138, 140, 143, 145, 146, 147

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Last night after the leftovers were posted I messaged Melody and secured #51 as my second dragon. So #111 and #51 for me, I’m glad I got two very different ones. No more competition from me! (Unless I decide to up my pledge again haha, but it’s most likely not in the cards $$$ wise.)

Congrats! #51 was one of the dragons I initially liked a lot – it’s a really beautifully done Bantam. ^_^
                I got my second choice dragon, so I’m happy! I’m also going to get one of the Albino with Pink eyes dragons and five magnets. So Excited! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Hi everyone! Thankfully I’ve seen very little of this and I am very grateful, but a gentle reminder to be kind to one another during this Kickstarter. I see that things didn’t go quite as planned and it’s led to a lot of frustration and concerns about things being fair. I truly do understand how awful this can feel, and it’s okay to vent, but please make sure your vents aren’t directed at another participant. Thank you for being considerate and kind to one another!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

Noticed I wasn’t on the claims map yet! I got 161 and 112. 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

92 is coming to live with me. A big THANK YOU to everyone who helped get my claim it.

I am interested in 116. It was my top pick. If whoever got 156 finds one they like better in second round please let me know. My daughter loves him.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Arimaya
                      Participant

Actually, the light blue ones reminded me of the “Glacier” curled dragon. I liked that color also, but for the Kickstarter price I wanted one with more detail work. Maybe Gina could do some test paints and try it out for a production color?

glacier would be a good name for some of those lighter blues with bits of white and silver! I also liked 138 where it ombre’d through a slight blue gradient, except the face.

LZ
                        Participant

I wonder if the lighter blue ones are actually teal, though. The sitting ori grab bag pictures on Melody’s blog (link in community menu) have them looking similarly light blue, but in real life they were more greenish-teal.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

Just out of curiosity….My top pick was #150 and I haven’t seen it mentioned on the forum. Did anyone on here get her?

Jennifer Graham
                            Participant

I requested many but got my two favourites. 50 and 118 looked good. I first got 97 and 118 but they looked so close alike so I messaged melody and she said she’s painting more 50 since many people like it. So now I can have a dragon who matches my silver and black.also thinking about getting the blue eyed albino as well since three is my favourite number

Jennifer Graham

Amy
                              Participant

I am getting an albino.I didn’t see a stone on it’s ringtail.Will they be getting one like the picked ones?

I don’t know anymore than you do, but I would imagine so.

Melody said that they still need to install the globes in the dragons, so I would assume that means the non-OOAK ones too. I think every sculpt that has a feature gets it, regardless of what the particular color is. (Ex. All coiled momma dragons have an egg; LP, OOAK or otherwise).

The videos (on the KS page where it’s just the sculpture being rotated around to show all the angles) of the albinos show them with a stone…

Jennifer Graham
                                Participant

On the Kickstarter melody’s states that the globes aren’t shown but they will be there. They’re still being made

Jennifer Graham

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.