fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Wanted to add Photo2dj. I don’t think she has more to sell, but my prints got here just dandy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

*Smacks forehead* Argh! I just stumbled into this one; I hadn’t thought to read it because I thought it had something to do with white DRAGONS! (which I don’t collect, so…..)>_< My apologies!

Please add Tatt2d and Kenziesmommy to the list; I got an OW and a fledge from Tatt2d, and a riser from Kenziesmommy. Both of them did a great job of packing these bigger pieces. They all arrived safely and without scuffs or damage of any sort.

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

I too am long overdue, but would you please add tfsculptures to the list? Great communication, dragon packed super-well, and she was really pleasant! I loved doing business with her!

Stephanie
      Participant

I’d like to highly recommend mightymidge, on ebay. I bought two Windstones from her, and they were impeccably packaged, both double boxed, with zero wiggle room.

She was a delight to deal with, and had very accurate descriptions of both items.

๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Please add Serenity to this list! My Gold and Purple Dragon arrived today beautifully wrapped, double-boxed, and she even included a sketch and gave me her “Stripe Plague” box!! She was great all-around, very generous!!

Jodi
          Participant

Please add ladyspider9 to the list. That’s her ebay name. I got Male and Mother Peacock Dragons from her for a really good price, and she shipped them safely and securely (and quickly). Not a blemish on them.

Travistie
            Participant

Please add drgnlvr to this list. She sent my griffin back, and he was packed extremely well!
              He could have survived a game of kickball I think! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sbianchi
              Participant

Please add Dunreining to the list, I got a few Windstone’s from her in July,
                and she had both boxes wrapped with bubble wrap then packed with peanut’s
                she did a fantastic job packing them!

Krimsen
                Participant

Updated!

Unfortunately, I have had to remove the odd member here and there. If you have an extremely poor experience, please let me know so the the white list can stay as safe as possible.

Thanks!

I know he is already on the list but I’d just like to reafirm that Dave from Astral Castle is very professional and efficient and I would certainly purchase through him again.

Jodi
                  Participant

Please add Cyleren to the white list. My White Coiled Mother arrived swiftly and safely.

Just to reaffirm that tfsculptures is very nice and efficient ๐Ÿ™‚

nessiemom
                    Participant

I’ll throw my vote in for Leigha… Talk about a great pack job!! The white scratcher arrived safely, and it was almost like unwrapping a mummy to get to him!!!

I bought 2 pieces from Skylover on payments. She was very friendly and kept up communication very quickly. She packed great! I could have strangled the post man he actually left a sticker on my door saying on my porch… I don’t have a porch… but a balcony… he actually walked out on to the fire escape and threw the box the 15 or so feet from the fire escape on to the balcony!! I’m very lucky they weren’t shattered or at the very least chipped. I highly recommend Skylover.

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Hey guys, have any of you bought from troy3138 on ebay before? Or are they a forum member? I bid on their Grand Unicorn and just wanted to check. e.e It looks like quite the delicate sculpture…*chews nails* At least it won’t have far to go if I win. :}

Ah, I see 2huberts bought their Jade Scratcher, actually. *PMs* >.>

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.