fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Just finished a trade with dunreining and her stuff arrived SUPER well packed. I mean SUPER. Very nice. So long as my side of the trade gets there with no issues, this will have been a smooth trade. Her part was flawless. Thanks D!

windstonefan
      Participant

No one is going to like this but this is the truth. Check his score. I say no more on this matter. πŸ™
        This is :jacquesworld-finearts ( 55 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] ) Item numbers(#110103404110) (#110103404058)

windstonefan

lamortefille
        Participant

I’ll add Pixie-dust to the list, if she isn’t on it already. Bought two dragons and they arrived in perfect condition. An excellent transaction, thanks! πŸ˜€

Hey why aren’t I on this list?? LOL
          Oh wait I never actually sold a Windstone to anyone here yet… πŸ˜†
          I did sell some dragon blades but that doesn’t count I guess!

machineguts
          Participant

I hope everyone is happy with your transactions with me! Let me know if there is anything more I can do for you. πŸ™‚

frozendragon
            Participant

Everyone I’d like to add to the list, is already there.. but I’ll say how great they were anyway..

lamortfille, always great to trade with or sell to..
              kujacker, laid back and just very easy to work with..
              Dragon Master, always does what he says he’s gonna do..

thanks you guys.. 8)

lamortefille
              Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

Hey why aren’t I on this list?? LOL
                Oh wait I never actually sold a Windstone to anyone here yet… πŸ˜†
                I did sell some dragon blades but that doesn’t count I guess!

Silly goose, I added you on page 11. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Maybe if Jen has the time some day (haha) she can update the first page…or somebody else that’s around all the time can do a replacement thread and maintain it. tsija hasn’t been around much and the main list is getting to be out of date.

Thank you for the kind comments frozen. Right back at ya:)

Griffiness wrote:

What is the white list?

This thread pretty much IS the White List, a place to post all positive transactions. The “Black list” (All horror stories are supposed to go there) has a link somewhere in the beginning of this very thread. πŸ˜‰

Do we want someone to start a new White list? I’m pretty much on all the time, I’m sure I could try and keep it updated.

But I’d need to know who needs to be removed from the list, or should I leave as is and just add the new people to the list?

Well, I dunno if she’s on there, but KitsuneLady packed well enough to survive me taking a spill on the ice in our trade! (Yes, I’m fine. Maybe a bit sore, but just fine).

Jennifer
                Keymaster

If someone who plans on staying active wants to gather all the info here and combine it into a new thread, I will be happy sticky the new one and let this one fade. πŸ™‚ I’d do it myself but I regret I don’t think I’ll have time!

And as a reminder, this is intended to be a white list only! We can’t have a ‘black list’ posted here on the official Windstone forums for legal reasons (though if someone wants to host it themselves as bladespark did in the past…). Again, it’s for legal reasons, and not because we’re trying to stifle anyone. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I can host a black list – actually, I could combine them both. I can of course compile the white list directly from here and maintain the white thread too, but I would need someone to send me the link to Spark’s black list.

I’m just hoping that people will remember who to ask for the black list, since we can’t post it here.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I’ll let ya do that then, dragonmedly, rather then me. I don’t know the link to the black list, though. :scratch:

Leigha
                    Participant

PM’d you the link

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Awesome.

Got the link. I’ll compile all of it this weekend and will start a new thread.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.