fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

I’m not on the list. Wait, that’s because I never sell anything, I just buy everything that I can. πŸ˜€ πŸ™„ πŸ˜€

Hmmmm…Did I buy 2 PYO Griffs from you? Sky and Copper? :scratch: I’m so bad at remembering things, and my books are downstairs! *patters off downstairs to check…Comes back* Yeppers, it was you! How did I forget to add you here? I’m so embarrassed! 😳
      By all means…PLEASE ADD JASMINE!!! She did a GREAT job packing them!

Thanks hun!! I was really just kidding. πŸ˜€ I never have to pack anything cause I never want to sell my pretties. 😳

Crimson Vision
      Participant

I see her mentioned in the thread but I don’t see chrisherself on the main list yet! Just wanted to add my big thumbs up to her! She went out of her way to get my Unicorn Male to me safely!

Christine
        Participant

Thanks CV!

I was on the list a while ago…now that I check again I’m not? I hope I haven’t done something to offend anyone… :scratch:

lamortefille
          Participant

I don’t think tsija stops by too much, so the main list doesn’t get updated often.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

I do see Nirvanacat13 on the list but let me reinforce that–she is awesome! So pleasant to deal with! She packs extremely well and so the items I got from her came in mint condition! What more can anyone ask for? A sheer pleasure to do business with! :yes: πŸ™‚

Crimson Vision
              Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I do see Nirvanacat13 on the list but let me reinforce that–she is awesome! So pleasant to deal with! She packs extremely well and so the items I got from her came in mint condition! What more can anyone ask for? A sheer pleasure to do business with! :yes: πŸ™‚

I just came on here to post the same thing so I’m quoting. πŸ˜‰ Nirvanacat13 is awesome!

Rachel
                Participant

How ’bout Dragon87? I got Buckeye from her, and I swear he came with bomb-proof packaging!

Lokie
                  Participant

Err… I need to update this.

ghostndragon wrote:

How ’bout Dragon87? I got Buckeye from her, and I swear he came with bomb-proof packaging!

Thankies!!! πŸ™‚

Please add Lamortefille! I got 2 PYO Griffins and they arrived safe and sound! Wonderful! 8)

lamortefille
                    Participant

Thank you, WC! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                      Participant

You can add lamortefille for trading, too. I did a straight up trade and everything arrived safe and sound. πŸ™‚ Thanks, Lam.

lamortefille
                        Participant

Thank you, Ski! I’m sure Ski’s name is on the list 10x, but I’ll add it again for trades. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                          Participant

Just completed a trade with siberakh1, shipping at the same time, and everything went perfectly. Thanks!! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                            Participant

I’d like to also add that skigod377 was fantastic to deal with in my trade with her. Smooth transaction with no worries (and always well packed). πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.