fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Bob

OH!
      If you are going to start picking on the highest poster on the forum I’m running for shelter!!

Copper83
      Participant

Please add farmgirlminnesota to the list. She was very open to how I wanted my Griffin packaged. She did a great job.

Heather
        Participant

I’d like to add doll-queen. I received a Baby Pegasus from her today. I had asked if she would double-box it with lots of padding. Holy cats, did she ever! Three layers of tissue paper, two layers of bubble wrap, foam wrap, a diaper, more bubble wrap, shredded paper, interior box, more shredded paper, and an exterior box. 😯 You could have dropped the mail truck on that package and I think the figure would have been fine. Plus she put it in the mail right away and got it here incredibly fast. I’m really impressed!

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’d like to add Mimitrek, if she isn’t already listed. She’s terrific at packing and her Windstones are in perfect condition. πŸ˜€

Yay! Thanks! πŸ˜€

I wasn’t on the list yet since this was the first thing that I ever sold in my life. πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

Please add DragonsCavern!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Hey sweet, I didn’t know someone added me to the white list

Yea, me too LOL…thats kinda cool!!! Thanks GB!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Jodi
              Participant

Please add dragonessjade. Sorry, I forgot to add her sooner. I got a Baby Steg from her and she packaged it very well and it arrived safely. πŸ™‚

Thank you Emerald. πŸ˜€

Lokie
                Participant

I’d like to recommend John at Nature’s Treasure. The piece was sent in the original box, polypag, and with hangtag still attached. Also, he double boxed and only charged actually shipping cost πŸ™‚ His price on a retired piece was beyond great and on top of all that, he was a very nice guy.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

It’s just a shame Nature’s Treasures doesn’t have a Web site. Glad your piece/s got to you!

Lokie
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

It’s just a shame Nature’s Treasures doesn’t have a Web site. Glad your piece/s got to you!

Thank you! It was just one piece, the male Kirin πŸ˜€ And yes, a shame they don’t have a website πŸ™ If I’m ever in Savannah, I’ll have to visit the store. And bring baked goods πŸ™‚

Maria
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Please add dragonessjade. Sorry, I forgot to add her sooner. I got a Baby Steg from her and she packaged it very well and it arrived safely. πŸ™‚

Dragoness wasn’t on there? Sorry, dragoness. I second your name on this list.

Add Jacques World Of Fine Arts too!!

frozendragon
                        Participant

Add A Fine Choice to the list….

And a big thanks to Nam for posting about them….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 200 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.