fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

STICKY’D!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
      Participant

Yay! Thanks.

Bob

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS
          I have been thinking about trying for some time but just did not have the time.
          I also did not know I was on the list so thank you to whomever added my name to the list. I’m glad I can help when the need and supply is there

Barbara
          Participant

I would like to add EthanWade. Got a wizard from him. Item was double boxed as requested and very well packaged.

Lokie
            Participant

I’d like to add “theymademechangemyname”, previously “EbayRay” (until they made him change his name, lol). EXCELLENT packaging.

dragonmedley
              Participant

The best packing job I’ve seen so far was by Blackdesertwind. I bought my young green dragon from her and trust me, that package could have survived a bomb! Tighly rolled into bubblewrap and double-boxed all the way.

Honestly, forum members are the best packers!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I would like to add bluepony, enchantments, and frozendragon (even tho he is already on there).

Elena
                Participant

I’d like to add..

Durands Limited Editions (all thier info is on the Canadian Dealer Page for Calgary)

Staff that know what they are talking about, Excellent packing, They ship to North America and have a 1-800 number

Nina
                  Participant

That’s for adding me! My e-bay name is enchantmentsart (all one word) and the website address is http://www.enchantmentsart.com/store I’m still really working on the page so there is very little windstone but I hope to have it all done in the next month or two. Oh and for thouse of you that have asked there is an e-bay store called Enchantments Online, it’s not me LOL I very rarly sale windstone on e-bay and if I do I’ll put a link in the flea market area
                    Thanks!

😯 Anyone have a clue what the windstone peice that looks like a goat with a unicorn horn is called.. Ty

Skigod377
                    Participant

Hellina wrote:

😯 Anyone have a clue what the windstone peice that looks like a goat with a unicorn horn is called.. Ty

Gothic Goat. welcome to the forum!

lamortefille
                      Participant

Gothic Unicorn per Astral Castle. Their Windstone Encyclopedia is great for references.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hellina wrote:

Do you mean the Gothic Unicorn?

Skigod377
                          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Hellina wrote:

Yep, thats what I meant. Sorry. I read goat and wrote goat.

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Hellina wrote:

Yep, thats what I meant. Sorry. I read goat and wrote goat.
                            hehe, Ski has goats on the brain.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.