fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

It took some people months to get their items.

Btw, I’m not the owner of the black list. So, whoever is telling people it’s me, stop! The only thing I have on my website is items for sale, and some other photos. I am not in charge, or have anything to do with, the black list.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I know this thread is for the White List, but…does anyone have experience with the seller fuzzyscales?

As been mentioned fuzzyscales is whippetluv, a former forum member. I bought the gothic unicorn from her. Paid immediately (3/8 ). She shipped it out just over a week after I paid (3/17). The only reason I even knew she shipped it out was because I contacted her about it a few days after I paid since I hadn’t heard anything. She slightly overcharged on the shipping. Box says $9.50. Add $.65 for delivery confirmation and $2 for insurance and that does not add up to the $15 she charged me. I didn’t call her on it though since she seemed snippy enough when I mentioned slower communication and shipping in her feedback. I guess I’m too used to sellers that ship out within two or three days of purchase or if it is going to take longer them stating so in the auction.

I was wondering if that was one of the forum members when I was looking at her feedback. =) But other than slow (and slightly overpriced) shipping and a bit of snippyness, the item arrived packed well and all that? I’ve noticed that she states on her auctions now that she only ships once a week. c.c;

It was well packaged. I bet she added that line because of my resonse to her feedback. I responded “If you’re going to take a week to ship something tell people up front.”

Maria
        Participant

Please add Megani-chan and twindragonsmum. Twindragonsmum double-boxed, and wrapped the inside box with foam and bubble wrap again. No way that Windstone was going to get broken!

Skigod377
          Participant

I’d like to add Megani-chan to the list. Packed SUPER well and shipped out fast!! Double boxed with lots bubble wrap and lots of care. πŸ˜€

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

I know this thread is for the White List, but…does anyone have experience with the seller fuzzyscales?

As been mentioned fuzzyscales is whippetluv, a former forum member. I bought the gothic unicorn from her. Paid immediately (3/8 ). She shipped it out just over a week after I paid (3/17). The only reason I even knew she shipped it out was because I contacted her about it a few days after I paid since I hadn’t heard anything. She slightly overcharged on the shipping. Box says $9.50. Add $.65 for delivery confirmation and $2 for insurance and that does not add up to the $15 she charged me. I didn’t call her on it though since she seemed snippy enough when I mentioned slower communication and shipping in her feedback. I guess I’m too used to sellers that ship out within two or three days of purchase or if it is going to take longer them stating so in the auction.

I was wondering if that was one of the forum members when I was looking at her feedback. =) But other than slow (and slightly overpriced) shipping and a bit of snippyness, the item arrived packed well and all that? I’ve noticed that she states on her auctions now that she only ships once a week. c.c;

It was well packaged. I bet she added that line because of my resonse to her feedback. I responded “If you’re going to take a week to ship something tell people up front.”

Ooh I just bid on her male griffin and am watching her oriental…

pipsxlch wrote:

I just bought and had shipped a riser from Jasmine-Aire Boutique in Sunbury PA. A wonderful transaction, and very well packed!

Has anybody ever dealt with Raysmart in Michigan? They have a non-Windstone piece that I am interested in, but haven’t had luck getting through on the phone. (they do advertise Windstones also)

Speaking of that piece, would it be okay to place a ‘wanted’ (maybe in Community) for a single non-Windstone item? It’s a dragon, so maybe people here would have noticed it if they saw it.

I’ve had contact with Rays Mart and understand they don’t currently have anything in stock.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Please add pasbass and feline*groovy from ebay to the white list. They both did fabulous jobs packing and shipping the flap cats I bought.

Stephanie
              Participant

Please add VampireBiscuits to the list. I got a female black griffin from her, and she arrived well packed and without any scuffs. Great communication, too! πŸ˜€

Please add Lokie! We traded coiled mothers and I give her a big bright green light!

Krimsen
                Participant

Updated! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

Yay! And please add Eleu. I sold her some ‘muse pendants’ and she was very prompt in payment and insisted she even pay for the envelope. πŸ˜† A delight to do business with. πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Thanks for the white list! I have two dealers to add to the list: 1) Arnie of Margaret’s Cupboard, and 2)Armik’s. I have bought multiple Windstone pieces from each business and they ALWAYS arrived promptly, well-packed, and safely. Armik’s even gives a 10% off coupon on your next order with your purchase ❗

I would like to add pawpad. The packing was excellent, and the 2 I got from her were not harmed in any way. πŸ˜€ And she was very nice through the whole transaction. πŸ˜€

I would like to add Stephanie and Purplecat! I can’t believe they aren’t on there already! I got a pyo from both and am getting more pyos from purple cat πŸ™‚ And tasgrs. She was extremely friendly and patient and bought 2 pieces from me. Prompt payment too!

Oops and grayfireartz! I got a pyo from her, am making payments on one I just finished today, and she’s painting my dog and my horse currently πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 200 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.