fbpx

Condensed White List

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Condensed White List

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Oh I forgot to mention, I got a cat’s cradle from Papercut a while ago and she was very well packed, mint and original box.

Her communication was a bit slow, but she was very patient when my money order failed to go through! πŸ˜€

I’d like to add Leigha, and Megani to the list! They both packed super well, and my Fledgie from Leigha, and Curlie from Megani got here in pristine condition! πŸ˜€ Thank you both!

Melissa
    Participant

Please add SilverArrow (whose probably on the White List already) who was very courteous and sent a lovely well-described mother dragon out with excellent packing.

Also troy3138 from Ebay was pleasant and did a highly unorthodox but very effective packing job on a gargoyle mother griffin and a stone-finish unicorn, both big pieces.

Please add Kenziesmommy! She packaged up my curlie like a dream! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

I did a one for one swap with Romeodanny and everything worked out fine. Also been dealing with 2huberts and she is a dream.

Travistie
        Participant

Please add Pixie-dust to the white list. I dealt with her in a trade just recently, and she packs very well. I got my black male uni quickly, and in excellent condition. Two big thumbs up! πŸ˜€

Pixie-dust
          Participant

Thank you travistie it was a real pleasure selling/trading with you! πŸ˜€

Christine
            Participant

I’d like Pixie-dust to be added as well. I just bought a beautiful Peacock Oriental Sun Dragon from her and I’m so pleased with him! She was so easy to communicate with and even let my sister and I swing by her house in person to get him so I could save shipping charges. She squeezed us right in on her lunch break. AND she was gracious enough to let us ooh and aah at her collection! Windstone Heaven!!! I’d definitely buy or trade from her again…when my pocketbook recovers πŸ˜€

Please add bayoudragon she bought from me and was great!

Leigha
              Participant

I’d like to add bodine6127 to the list. She’s a great buyer and very considerate!

jackid55
                Participant

I second that. Bodine6127 is awesome to work with!!! :yes:

Please add Drag0nFeathers to the list too. I got a curl from her and he was packed so well, I could hardly get into him! πŸ˜€ Also, I think she packed his original Fuzzy with him too. It was a fluffy huge purple Fuzzy. Thanks again Drag0n! πŸ™‚

Bodine
                  Participant

:hi: Please add Jacki to this list.We’ve done business a bit and excellent transactions.Great lady.
                    Same for Windstone Collector,Leigha and Starbreeze in case I missed their names on here already πŸ˜€
                    Please acknowledge them all 8)

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Somewhere on here I saw someone say they had a good experience with 2Huberts on ebay and I ditto that! She is a very nice person and shipped my item immediately. Got to me in 2 days from across the country! She packs well and the item came without blemish!

I would definitely do business with her again! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

Laurie
                      Participant

awww. 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.