fbpx

Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

That looks like a Serpentine Curled dragon. They retailed for $60, and are in “postponed production” which means they aren’t retired, but there aren’t plans to make more at the moment either. Unless they are high in demand, it’s probably worth close to the retail amount. http://windstoneeditions.com/shop/postponed-production/curled-dragon-serpentine/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Chel
      Participant

Oh great, thank you so much! c:

SPark
        Participant

I am in pretty poor financial shape right now (Will probably be listing some things in the classifieds once I scrape up the energy to take photos and such) and I’m considering selling a few of my rarer fledglings including maybe my Old Green one. But I’m only willing to part with it if it’s worth enough, and basically I’m wondering if anybody has ever sold or bought one? I’ve never spotted one for sale, but I don’t keep a close lookout for them so I might have easily missed it happening.

Anybody know?

etruscan
          Participant

No idea of current value. You could offer it auction style in the Classifieds with the minimum amount you are willing to take as the starting price. Then see whether anyone will pay it, and possibly other people would raise the offer.

SPark
            Participant

I guess. I have a feeling that the minimum I’d part with it for would already be too high, though. The other fledgies I’ve sold recently went pretty low.

etruscan
              Participant

As you may have seen, an Old Green fledgie was sold in the Classifieds here yesterday or today. The last bid I saw on it was $325.

SPark
                Participant

Ah, I missed seeing that. Guess I’ll be holding on to mine, then. Two selling at once isn’t great, and honestly that’s way lower than I’d accept for it anyway.

rachelled
                  Participant

I have a GB Color Shift Armadillo I’m not really committed to selling yet, but I was wondering about its worth since I have a baby on the way and finances are tight..!

I had always wanted one of the old ones, so I was pleased when I ended up with a less “fantasy” colored one.

He goes from reddish-brown to brownish-gold.

If I remember correctly it was a very small batch. Something like only 17?

http://s48.photobucket.com/user/7point13e/embed/slideshow/Armadillo%20gb
                    (Note: Not my photos, but can take more to prove I own it if needed)

I’ve been Googling and searching the forum to no avail so I appreciate any help!

Kujacker
                    Participant

Anyone know what an Autume Leaf curl might sell for?

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

V1 Autumn Leaf or the Russet Autumn Leaf?. The last time I saw a V1 Autumn Leaf Curlie on eBay it sold for around $158 I believe. I tried to look up the listing but it was awhile ago.

Finding happiness again.

Kujacker
                        Participant

Not the Russet leaf one, so V1. I can’t find any numbers on him at all.

Blight
                          Participant

Is there an updated way to value a limited production GB dragon?

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Just my two cents on the topic…I dont believe there is a formula for GBs… Some resell for store price, some sell for triple what they originally sold for in the store, and some stay for sale forever, either because no one wants it, or the seller wants too much.

The GB curlies and MKs were in short supply…supply and demand might factor into the price, but you would have to advertise it to see what ppl would be willing to pay, vs assuming its worth x dollars simply because someone else sold theirs for x dollars.

GBs are tricky IMO

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Heather
                              Participant

Pegasus Family + UnicornHello Windstone Experts,

I am a forum first-timer considering parting with my Pegasus Family (plus adopted baby unicorn). I have had them since I was a kid, so the boxes are long gone, but despite many moves throughout a lifetime, they are pretty much flawless.

I haven’t seen them on eBay much and I know this design is retired, so I am wondering what they would be worth and if there would be interest in keeping the family together, so to speak, and being sold as a collection or if it’s better to list them individually. Any assistance/feedback is appreciated!

etruscan
                                Participant

In my opinion, you should either sell the pegs as a set and the unicorn separately or sell them all as individuals.  There actually have been several baby and hatching pegs on ebay recently.  This list of “Completed Listings” might give you an idea of current prices:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=pegasus+windstone+-GPS&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=10&_geositeid=0&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSRCHX%3ASRCH&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xpegasus+windstone.TRS0&_nkw=pegasus+windstone&_sacat=0

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 212 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.