Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

Is the database still working? Every time I try to search for something, like say the Male Dragon in Rainbow or The Male Kirin it comes back with nothing ๐Ÿ™

Trying to get the value on a lot of my Windstone.

If you mean the ravnheart site, you may just need to make sure you are looking at “mint” or “non-mint”. The default is “special”. I got caught on that a couple of times, too.

Also, the site is a bit fussy. The search function is case-sensitive and will only search on exact matches. Unlike Google! (eg type in “coiled” you’ll probably get nothing. Type in “Coiled” and you’ll get the whole list).

Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Nina
      Participant

Thanks! That’s what I was doing LOL I kept typing griffin & thinking I know I’m spelling it right lol then Griffin & boom it worked! Thanks again ^_^

Scathach
        Participant

You’re welcome!

Life is beautiful.

Kim
          Blocked

Does anyone know what a near perfect brown and tan Griffin is worth and also a male/father Brown Dragon? The griffin is in excellent condition with no chips or flaws except two claws had tiny scuffs that were touched up with paint but you can’t even tell. The brown male dragon is in excellent condition with no damage except it has a tiny chip under the lid of one eye that was touched up with paint so is hardly noticeable. If anyone is looking to buy them I would sell them if I can determine what they are worth. Thanks.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pam

The recent brown griffs on ebay have sold anywhere from $23 to $150. Prices for the make and female brown dragons are about the same (all over the place, lol)

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Back in the day I paid over $250 for my brown male griffin, but these days you’re lucky to get $150 for them in mint condition. I sold a male Brown dragon for $50 (a very old version with no felt pad) and recently purchased one for $70 that was a bit nicer with a felt pad.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

Back in the day I paid over $250 for my brown male griffin, but these days you’re lucky to get $150 for them in mint condition.

Yeah, I think I paid $275, maybe $375, for mine. He was a stripey version, mint in his original foam inserts. I don’t regret getting him because he is so pretty, but the prices have definitely fallen.

Kim
                  Blocked

Thanks for the info. I have listed them on ebay so will see what happens.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

I have a wizard! I think its Merlin with a crastail ball in his left hand! Staff in his right hand He his a drangon on his Right sholder .Small dragon.Cape is blue with red linning. dress has stars and moons on it. Gold trimmgs he has a hip pruse on his belt. Just want to know what its worth! Thank You! Lucy

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Sounds like you have a blue large wizard. The wizards don’t seem to fetch much…I’d put him in the $45-$75 range, depending on who is looking for one.

Matryoshka
                      Participant

Hi,
                        I was curious is anyone has an idea of the price range for a silver lap dragon?

I’ve searched the completed listings in ebay but it looks like none have been listed for a while.

I have loved these dragons since I was a kid. Since I saw them in the store windows of our local shopping mall as my mom pulled my hand to keep walking because I just wanted to stop and stare. Well I finally got my own, I bought a male and mother peacock colored dragon from a lady who was selling them to raise money for her daughters college expenses. She was very sad to let them go. The male says 1986, and the mother says 1985. Here is my question that I am hoping to get help on. I did tons of research and could not find anything. Handwritten in red on the bottom of both dragons is the initials AD. Does this mean anything? Was there a painter with the initials AD? Or did someone just write on them? Thank-you to anyone that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

phantomess
                        Participant

I’ve got a question, too. I have an orange-eyed emerald mother dragon. I’m definitely not planning on selling her, but I’m curious to know an estimate of how much an orange-eyed emerald mother is worth. Mine’s not quite mint condition, but tell me the estimate for mint, if anyone has any idea. I’m intrigued to know. ๐Ÿ˜€ She was my first Windstone and I had no idea for a lot of years that she was a bit rare!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Hannah
                          Participant

Here is my question that I am hoping to get help on. I did tons of research and could not find anything. Handwritten in red on the bottom of both dragons is the initials AD. Does this mean anything? Was there a painter with the initials AD? Or did someone just write on them? Thank-you to anyone that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

It sounds to me like it’s simply a marking that a previous owner put on the felt pads. It’s not uncommon to run into dragons that have had their felt pads marked by previous owners.

The only pieces that I know of that have initials on them that are of significance would be ebay edition dragons done by various production painters, but those are also accompanied by the name of the color scheme as well as the initials.

Without seeing it though, I would guess they only had significance to a previous owner who likely marked them ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Does anyone know if the Ravnheart database is still updated? I tried to look up a couple of Lap Dragons, and noticed that all the data was from 2008-2009; surely Laps haven’t been out of production for that long?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 212 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.