Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Appraisals (What is my Windstone worth?)

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

What’s the going price on a peacock emperor?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
    Peacock Kinglet

Bodine
    Participant

That’s a good question,have not seen many lately.Last ones I saw on eBay I would say averaged about $125 around the Fall of last year.Higher on Etsy and Amazon when you can find one.

May this New Year be the best year of our lives!
    (Wanted-safari (pref.tiger) baby unicorn)

cdnmythlover
    Participant

Hi All, I purchased a Ki-rin family back in the 90’s and no longer have a space to display them so they have been sitting in storage and now I think it’s time to let them go. Does anyone have an idea as to what the value of them may be? Looking over them, they appear in very good condition.

Attachments:
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Hi cdnmythliver, looks like you still have a couple original boxes, that helps! I bought a set last fall like yours, for $250. I think that’s actually at the cheaper end, you might get as much as $325-$350 if the right buyer comes along. $250- $300 is more likely. This is assuming they’re in VG/EX condition; the male and mother in my purchase are; the baby has a minor unnoticeable defect (and is the easiest piece to replace anyhow). If you read other comments in this thread, you’ll see that your experience as a shipper/ willingness to pack carefully, double boxing with lots of bubblewrap and shipping peanuts, makes a big difference. People will be hesitant to buy if they don’t think the kirins will survive shipping. Good luck!

cdnmythlover
    Participant

Thanks pipsxlch. I will take a look at best way to ship and then figure out things from there.

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.