fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Here I am to squeak for more Lap Dragons in some of the newer colors!

In rough order of “I would throw money at that” squeaks:

Serpentine or Elven
      Glacier or Aquamarine
      Barn Swallow
      Lavender Pearl
      Sand

And of course I’m still yearning for Mineral Spring, Ocean Blue, Neptune, Blue Ice, Lavender Blue, Winter Storm, Sunrise, and Pink Copper Pearl to appear on Lap Dragons someday in a (semi) affordable form such as LPs.

Also squeaking for more mice! I love my Emerald Mouse Wizard, but I would be so happy if he had a Mouse Gargoyle or Mouse Witch or Mouse ???? as a companion! Or even another Emerald with a different fur pattern… solid black, or black-and-tan, or brindle, maybe??

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I need to squeek for Black Rainbow coloring!!!! I just missed the spectral on e-bay (my pocket book is sighing in relief). I am in LOVE with the color scheme!!!! Is it possible to do this as a production color? I would love love love it. πŸ™‚ Thank you for all you and your staff does!!!!!

Aggie83
        Participant

Still dreaming of Halloween themed baby unis. πŸ˜‰

Jamesqe
          Participant

Serpentine or Elven
            Glacier or Aquamarine
            Barn Swallow
            Lavender Pearl
            Sand

And of course I’m still yearning for Mineral Spring, Ocean Blue, Neptune, Blue Ice, Lavender Blue, Winter Storm, Sunrise, and Pink Copper Pearl to appear on Lap Dragons someday in a (semi) affordable form such as LPs.

Also squeaking for more mice! I love my Emerald Mouse Wizard, but I would be so happy if he had a Mouse Gargoyle or Mouse Witch or Mouse ???? as a companion! Or even another Emerald with a different fur pattern… solid black, or black-and-tan, or brindle, maybe??

I agree more lap dragon colors and more mice! Also I really liked the idea of moonlight Panthers!

Aggie83
            Participant

^^^^^^^^ Oh, oh, oh, oh – winter themed grab bag – yes, yes, yes. “mistletoe and ivy painted around a baby unicorn” – be still my heart.

(but I’m still squeaking for that Halloween/Fall theme first.) πŸ˜‰

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

I would like to know if there are any plans to paint the orientals in Violet Flame? …. but I suspect gold horns are the issue.

I would like to squeak for Violet Flame Sun and/or Moon dragons, Sand Baby Dragons and Sand Coiled mothers, as well as more Aquamarine dragons, especially a Coiled Mother dragons (with Eggs, not globes pa pa pa pweeze).

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Rylorien
                Participant

Squick squeakem squirk squeak squeaky squirk squick. (See: The Emperor’s New Groove to be fluent in squirrel-talk.)

As for my actual squeaks:

Additional mythological creature types. Perhaps a manticore? Rather than using a human face, just use a lion’s head and torso. Depending on the mythology, manticores had a tail from either a scorpion *or* a dragon; occasionally mentioned as having bat-wings. Chimeras and Nekomatas (split-tail or two-tailed cats) would also be fun to see as a base sculpture, or maybe even wolpertingers (head/torso of a rabbit, body of a squirrel, antlers, and wings of a pheasant)! Yes, I love animal hybrids…in case you couldn’t tell…

Another dragon variation, maybe? Hydra or a wyvern?

More realistically, I’d love to see more variants of the griffins and flap-cats in bird-themed color schemes up for limited edition/production. Cedar waxwings (one of my favorite birds along with blue jays) have lovely natural but subtle color phasing; I also think doing a male+female Northern cardinal color scheme on a pair of griffins would be amaaaaazing, especially if you phased the male from the red bird into the torso and hindquarters of a black panther-esque cat. Or how about a quetzal, Mandarin duck, or hoopoe? (Mmmm, Mandarin duck. So pretty.) Really, just keep those unique color and pattern combinations coming. I love seeing tiger stripes on dragons and ocelot griffins! I just wish they were more readily available as limited production and/or editions. The occasional one-of-a-kind is fantastic, if you’re lucky enough to snag one. πŸ™

Since you have a copper patina color scheme for the dragons…why not a rust-red-on-iron one for a steel/dark gray series of dragons? Or a green-tarnish-on-silver/gold?

I’m not as head-over-heels for a Halloween-themed grab bag as some people are (I do agree that the Lady Cat would be the way to go for it), though it does have its merits. Personally I’d like to see something similar but more in the veins of a witchcraft spell-splash theme, wherein the cats boast color spells ‘splashing’ onto them and altering their colors from that point on. Could tie in glowing orb and wand icons aside from spellfire and fireballs, etc. Another similar halloween-esque thought would be gargoyles…

And speaking of grab bags (while looking ahead!), I’d love to see a winter-themed grab bag. Candycane stripes on a pebble animal or flap cat, or mistletoe and ivy painted around a baby unicorn, silver tinsel everywhere!

Bwa ha ha!

9/24 edit: New random idea (not my best idea and completely unfeasible but certainly an INTERESTING one). An annual “once in a lifetime” raffle. I’m not sure on the parameters (one entry per person? limited sales of X entries per person? possibly–if selling tickets–for a charity? forum people only? etc.) but it would literally be a once-in-a-lifetime raffle (i.e. once a person wins they can’t ever enter again). And the purpose of the raffle? To get a custom-painted commission from one of the Windstone artists! Yes, I know, I’m weaving dreams…but how amazing would that be to have a piece specially produced (within limitations, obviously not something on par with an artist’s edition) based on a creature/color pattern of your choosing? Woo!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Serpentine or Elven
                    Glacier or Aquamarine
                    Barn Swallow
                    Lavender Pearl
                    Sand

And of course I’m still yearning for these colors to appear on Lap Dragons someday in a (semi) affordable form such as LPs:

Mineral Spring
                    Ocean Blue
                    Blue Ice
                    Lavender Blue
                    Winter Storm
                    Sunrise
                    Pink Copper Pearl
                    Pale Mint

Also squeaking for more mice! I love my Emerald Mouse Wizard, but I would be so happy if he had a Mouse Gargoyle or Mouse Witch or Mouse Prince or ???? as a companion! Or even another Emerald wiz with a different fur pattern… solid black, or black-and-tan, or brindle, maybe??

I agree more lap dragon colors and more mice! Also I really liked the idea of moonlight Panthers!

Yay, another Lap fan! Us Lap-Dragon fanciers need to stick together for louder squeaking, and maybe there will be more Water Sprite Lap Dragons? (Mouse fanciers should stick together, too! There don’t seem to be many of us around… maybe it’s all the cats that have been coming out lately?) XD

I wish there was a thread for “show your fave test color, and explain what sculpt(s) it would look best on/vote for which sculpts it should appear on”! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

OH, and a bonus squeak that I forgot in my initial post (and now can’t edit): Baby Standing KiRins in the original brown/pearl color!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

JynXx
                    Participant

I think most everyone wants to know this…. soooo when will these be released? x3 these pictures were posted on Facebook about the same time the Grab Bag Mini Keepers were released

I know this Baby Unicorn was done as fan art, but I would love to see a small Grab with Baby/Colt Unicorns with these horns! This horn is soooo awesome!!

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                      β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                      β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                      β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                      β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
                      Blocked

I have also been wondering about the ‘hoarder’ dragons for a while, if those were test paints or if they would be grab bags?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
                        Participant

OMG, WANT!!!!! Those jewel tone colors are awesome!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I’d like to Squeek! for a Wizard PYO … maybe a Wizard Lizard or Wizard Fox or Wizard Mouse!

I have lots of friends into Harry Potter, D&D, The Hobbit, etc. that I could paint up TONS of Christmas, Birthday, Whatever Gifts with! How about a Wizard *Something* PYO after you’ve finished with the Oriental PYO? πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I think most everyone wants to know this…. soooo when will these be released? x3 these pictures were posted on Facebook about the same time the Grab Bag Mini Keepers were released

I know this Baby Unicorn was done as fan art, but I would love to see a small Grab with Baby/Colt Unicorns with these horns! This horn is soooo awesome!!

Been waiting to hear also… that guy between the jade and ice blue dragons would fit my collection perfect! πŸ˜›

Rylorien
                              Participant

I didn’t see anyone make a squeak for it, so here I go.

I absolutely looooved the earthen fey young dragon paint scheme from two weeks ago or so. From the blue rings on the bottom of the wings to the pale snake-like underbelly…it was gorgeous! I would love to see a LP run of these young dragons. I would squeak for an emperor or male dragon but young dragons seem more manageable while I feel you’d lose a lot of the color detail on the smaller dragons.

>squeak<

Natasha
                                Participant

I’m so anxious for ANY uni grab bag. Baby, Colt, young – they’re so expensive on the secondary market and we haven’t had any unis in well over a year! Fantasy is my favorite, but supernatural or safari would be nice, too. Please?

This post brought to you by cocktails.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.