fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I agree I would love to see more fantasy baby unicorns soon as the last ones that came out were 2/3/2013 and the batch after that was natural so I vote fantasy baby unicorns next! But I still would love to hear about the hoarder dragons as well.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
      Participant

I’m so anxious for ANY uni grab bag. Baby, Colt, young – they’re so expensive on the secondary market and we haven’t had any unis in well over a year! Fantasy is my favorite, but supernatural or safari would be nice, too. Please?

This post brought to you by cocktails.

I’ll third the squeaks for Baby and Colt unicorn Grabs! Also.. putting a squeak for more African Wild Dog Pebble paints! Specifically the Red Fox and Wolf, maybe the Arctic Fox, and the Grey Fox when it’s released 😀 Pretty, PRETTY please?!?! D: would be even more awesome if there was an AWD Pebble sculpt too….

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
        Participant

I’m so anxious for ANY uni grab bag. Baby, Colt, young – they’re so expensive on the secondary market and we haven’t had any unis in well over a year! Fantasy is my favorite, but supernatural or safari would be nice, too. Please?

Thank you Margarita (or maybe Daiquiri). 😉 Either way, I agree completely.

Natasha
          Participant

Thank you Margarita (or maybe Daiquiri). 😉 Either way, I agree completely.

Vodka, shaken with ice and strawberry nectar, topped off with fiery ginger beer 😉 I call it a Spiced Strawberry Fizz!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
            Participant

Yes, yes, yes to unicorn grab bag – baby preferably, though a young would be amazing. (A young would require some serious saving to be done, perhaps I should start a “Maybe someday young unicorn GB fund”.) 😉

Rylorien
              Participant

And speaking of grab bags (while looking ahead!), I’d love to see a winter-themed grab bag. Candycane stripes on a pebble animal or flap cat, or mistletoe and ivy painted around a baby unicorn, silver tinsel everywhere!

Yep, quoting myself. Because I agree with people on the uni GB…though I still feel it would be fantastic to see them as Christmas-themed.

I can’t for them to come out, I like the two that are laying in the front just left of the paper, then ones that are standing in the middle row and of course the unicorn!! :love:

Indiratempest
                Participant

I have two small squeaks…or squaks…whichever noise we are making XD

1) Production of Dragons with paint job like the Feb. 2015 Raffle. That was seriously beautiful! (dummy me missed it).

2) Product of Poads and possibly Dragons with a “Plum Headed Parakeet” paint job (I would post a picture but it’s been so long that I don’t remember how).

etruscan
                  Participant

I have two small squeaks…or squaks…whichever noise we are making XD

1) Production of Dragons with paint job like the Feb. 2015 Raffle. That was seriously beautiful! (dummy me missed it).

2) Product of Poads and possibly Dragons with a “Plum Headed Parakeet” paint job (I would post a picture but it’s been so long that I don’t remember how).

This bird (copied from a Google search)? He would make a vibrant Poad though I’m not sure what Melody could do about the tail. Plum Headed Blue Rump Poad?

Indiratempest
                    Participant

That’s the one! Aren’t the beautiful? I’m sure she could change up the pattern a bit to make it more interesting but I just love those colors!

Or even a parrot themed grab bag of poads would be interesting (if it hasn’t been done yet….sorry I took a hiatus)

Kim
                      Blocked

That bird is beautiful! I second that squeak for parrot coloured poads or other pieces like that!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Rylorien
                        Participant

I was browsing some old test paints and found this beauty.

I know it’s not an extravagent way out there color scheme, but I love the rich chocolate points on the lighter toasted almond color. I would be so happy to see a kirin family in this.

I also looked at all the past grab bags…there’s LOT of pebbles, unicorns, and a few poads. And one mini-keeper (and one curled). Need more dragons! So I squeak for a second batch of mini-keepers in the coming year (I’m sure there’s a lot of stuff already slated for the rest of the year, so I aim for the future).

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

GB dragons, and the request for more of them, has come up in previous posts…unfortunately, scales are a nightmare for grab bags…or at least that was one of the things Miss Melody mentioned. I think this came up when asked about the MKs. They were slated for GBs, but I think they were more trouble than expected. Same goes for Curlies and the Standing Kirins ~ sad face ~. Don’t quote me on that, but that’s what I recall….

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

DragonLady590
                            Participant

Sooo many things..
                              I would love more unicorn.. one on all fours
                              Pegasus with open wings and new baby Pegasus, some dragon with open wings..Black dragon paint, Halloween colors neon green with royal purple, orange black and green. a butterfly dragon collection. every style of dragon could have its own butterfly pattern.. would love a unicorn wall hanging head :(.. Oh and a dragon baring it’s teeth ..

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Ooooooh, Rylorien, what a great “find”! I was just headed into this thread to add “Collie” Kirins to my squeak list, and now I’m going to add Pearl Siamese to it, too!

I was browsing some old test paints and found this beauty.

I know it’s not an extravagent way out there color scheme, but I love the rich chocolate points on the lighter toasted almond color. I would be so happy to see a kirin family in this.

I also looked at all the past grab bags…there’s LOT of pebbles, unicorns, and a few poads. And one mini-keeper (and one curled). Need more dragons! So I squeak for a second batch of mini-keepers in the coming year (I’m sure there’s a lot of stuff already slated for the rest of the year, so I aim for the future).

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,562 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.