fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

All right, I’m finally updating my squeak post, after searching to find it! 😀 (10/21/2015)

Soonish/More Likely Squeaks:

+ Lap Dragons in Lavender Pearl & Pale Mint!
      + Moon Orientals in Peacock!
      + Griffins in seal or blue point Siamese! (without white)
      + Griffins in Kingfisher!
      + Mouse Wizards in new colors – especially black & tan, chocolate & tan, blue & tan, recessive yellow, or brindle! (Robe colors up to you!)
      + Production Ki-Rins in Silver Koi, Collie, and/or Pearl Siamese!
      + Production dragons in Mineral Spring, Blue Ice, Ocean Blue, Glacier, Lavender Blue, Pink Copper Pearl!
      + Grab Bag Sitting Foxes in fantasy-safari or metallic-but-mostly-natural-safari patterns!

Someday/Long-Term Squeaks:

+ New colors: I’d love to see a new brown/earth-tone scheme developed as the next production color!
      + New dragon sculpts: Sentinel & Garden Dragon would be extra-awesome – cute as the babies are, I love larger sculpts! (And chances to get them in White, please!)
      + New mice: Mouse gargoyles, please? And have you ever thought of doing a Mouse Witch to go with the Wizard??
      + New PYO sculpts: Oriental Dragon (an “unfancy” version without ridged scales), another Kitty Griffin, a winged mouse, a Shorthair Flapcat, a Pebble African Wild Dog… maybe a Pebble Owl?!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Todd
      Participant

Since it has been so long that a new color has been done for the small wizard is there any chance maybe a new test color such as fire berry could be done Or maybe some other colors?

Melody
        Keymaster

I have two small squeaks…or squaks…whichever noise we are making XD

1) Production of Dragons with paint job like the Feb. 2015 Raffle. That was seriously beautiful! (dummy me missed it).

2) Product of Poads and possibly Dragons with a “Plum Headed Parakeet” paint job (I would post a picture but it’s been so long that I don’t remember how).

Oh yeah, that dragon for the Feb 15 raffle prize was nice! I’d love to do more,we just need more of the fancy color-shift paint.

DragonLady590
          Participant

So If you use any of Our ideas dose the persons that said it get and prize or discounts 🙂 if so that would be awesome !!!!!

Aaron
            Participant

I’d love to see more Silver Baby Dragons.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

I’m going to “squeak ” along with nightcrow for more mice!!! I’ve been a mouse collector from “day one ” but haven’t a single one of Melody’s! I love the mouse wizards, just haven’t been able to find one yet… The mouse gargoyles are darlings as well. Any chance they’ll be heading to production any time soon?

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Celestial Rainstorm
                Participant

I know my squeak will be buried here, but more butterfly-themed dragons? That Monarch Spectral on eBay was to die for, and I adore the Morphos!

(I am just drooling imagining a Sunset Moth color scheme)

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                  Blocked

I agree Sunset Moth Windstones would be awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jamesqe
                    Participant

I would love to see some more GB Curled Dragons.
                      And those new dragons that were painted but never came out.
                      I also like the idea of there being some Mouse Wizards soon.

pdlucich
                      Participant

I’d like to see something (baby unis pref. but poads would be nice ,too) in tropical bird/bird-of-paradise/parrot/finch/etc. colors. Basically, the brighter the better. I’d love an indigo macaw GB
                        baby uni.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

*deep breath*

Autumn leaf cuuuuuuuurlliiiiies! I know I’ve begged and begged and begged, but I will do so some more. And also perhaps the color on other dragons – a lap or mini keeper in autumn leaf just makes me drool.

Okay, I’ll go now. Haha (Melody and Pam and everyone at Windstone must be tired of me by now XD )

Finding happiness again.

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Updating my list of squeaks, as I can’t edit the original.

HUGE SQUEAK for more Lap Dragons in some of the newer colors! In rough order of “I would throw money at that” squeaks:
                            * Copper Patina (bright/”Version 1″)
                            * Lavender Pearl
                            * Glacier or Pale Mint
                            * Serpentine or Elven
                            * Sand

SECOND SQUEAK: more mice? I love my White Mouse Wizard, but I would be so happy if he had a Mouse Gargoyle or Mouse Witch or Mouse Prince as a companion! Especially one with a fur pattern we haven’t seen before… solid black, or black-and-tan, or brindle, maybe??

THIRD SQUEAK: new Kirin colors and missing Kirins happening!
                            * Standing Baby Kirins in the original color
                            * Collie Kirin family (or a similar Sheltie-esque color scheme)
                            * Siamese Pearl Kirin family

FOURTH SQUEAK: It’d be really neat to see Copper Patina (esp. the darker, more muted second version, but either is good!) become the next color for the sculpts originally offered in stone finish — since you said the stone is actually very time/effort-intensive. CP would be the perfect option for those, since it still gives the feeling of “statuary” rather than “living creature” in the same way the stone finish does. I would buy myself broke for CP dragon bookends and a CP dragon candlelamp and CB dragon Gargoyle!

FIFTH SQUEAK: Could we have Moon Orientals released in Peacock, to complete everyone’s families, please?

And of course I’m still yearning for Mineral Spring, Ocean Blue, Neptune, Blue Ice, Lavender Blue, Winter Storm, and Pink Copper Pearl to replace various standard colors when one is retired!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

*deep breath*

Autumn leaf cuuuuuuuurlliiiiies! I know I’ve begged and begged and begged, but I will do so some more. And also perhaps the color on other dragons – a lap or mini keeper in autumn leaf just makes me drool.

Okay, I’ll go now. Haha (Melody and Pam and everyone at Windstone must be tired of me by now XD )

More of the Autumn Russet Curlies would also be super nice! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

Ooooo!
                                Those Lucky Llamas were so cute! They were gone Way too fast and I didn’t get a chance at one!

I’d like to Squeak for More Llamas please!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

(Old comment is old)

But a Lap in Glacier? Well, I don’t need both my kidneys THAT badly…or all my jewelry…

Goodness, I can just imagine her now…

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.