fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Ferret or cinnamon or silver or red panda–or ALL–just more colors!! I want it to be worth the shipping when I order a family of foxes. :DD

Bodine
      Participant

I know I’m blowing bubbles in the wind here but I am *SQUEEKING* for the Garden Dragon to made into a home piece….again.I think she is the prettiest sculpt made and she sits alone waiting…. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

rachelled
        Participant

Ooh, the ferret coloring would be lovely on any of the foxes, but I’d squeak for the bat eared as well in that scheme, as well as a bandit ferret, or even a raccoon.

There were some red panda foxes, but they were for ebay and also I think one was also a quest prize as they were very difficult to paint.

I didn’t even think of that, but ferrets have such cute fur patterns..! I think the bandit and/or cinnamon ferret coats would look lovely on any of the foxes 🙂

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I know I’m blowing bubbles in the wind here but I am *SQUEEKING* for the Garden Dragon to made into a home piece….again.I think she is the prettiest sculpt made and she sits alone waiting…. 😉

Ooo, Ooo!!! I’ll second Bodine’s squeak; *SQUEAK!!!!* Very in luvs with that beauty!

tdm 😀

tdm

Amara
            Participant

A squeak!

I’ve read through everything, and if I missed the thread about it, It’s my own fault for not being creative enough in my keywords. But, my squeak is for outdoor Windstones. Most notably for Gargoyles, Griffins, and Dragons. I have an extremely cranky neighbour. I would LOVE some outdoor “omph” so maybe he’ll stop cutting down the trees on MY property. :/

Thanks for listening! ^_^

Celestial Rainstorm
              Participant

Heh-heh, I’m just going out on a limb here, but more owl-colored Grpyhons? The Snowy owl family is just stunning and I think that is a perfect scheme to give to these beautiful pieces. (I also believe there were Barn owl babies at one point)

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                Participant

A squeak!

I’ve read through everything, and if I missed the thread about it, It’s my own fault for not being creative enough in my keywords. But, my squeak is for outdoor Windstones. Most notably for Gargoyles, Griffins, and Dragons. I have an extremely cranky neighbour. I would LOVE some outdoor “omph” so maybe he’ll stop cutting down the trees on MY property. :/

Thanks for listening! ^_^

Windstone did make outdoor dragons in cement. You need to start hunting for a Rock Dragon and/or the original Little Rock Dragon (not the recent ones made from gypsum). They are out there, but hard to find.

This Garden Dragon is on the “someday maybe” list. Squeaks for her to be finished haven’t paid off yet …

The photo is from Melody’s gallery: http://windstoneeditions.com/content/garden-dragon

squeak for garden dragon

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

She’s such a gorgeous sculpt. Imagine THAT beauty in Blue Morpho.

Finding happiness again.

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

Nice squeaks… I agree. I shall add my voice to the requests :):

Sparkly pebbles!

Oriental dragons

New red/silver color patterns (there must be good red paint out there somewhere)

The Trover/bandit dragon

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

rachelled
                      Participant

Squeaking for the “Plum” test paint to become a regular production colour!!

I love it on every single sculpt I’ve seen it on. Dragons, the Ki-rin family, Unicorn… I think it was even on a Poad, though I could be mistaking that one for Umbral Opal.

I think it is particularly lovely on the dragons. (The recent eBay Mother Dragon was to DIE for…!)

I know that I am not as active here as I used to be (so busy) but…I am pleased to see that there is the Longhaired PYO Flap Cat, and now a great looking Kitsune PYO. I must agree with others here about the Shorthaired Flap Cat PYO. I think that they make great memorial pieces to commission for people.

This early summer, we lost our Long hair cat “piggywiggs”. I am meaning to buy one for my Hubby (because piggy was his cat). They look to be the ideal size to set on top of the wooden Box urns that you get back from pet memorial services.

I would love to have a ShortHaired PYO for his other cat “Tiki”. …So I must ask again the ETA on that Because I would like to purchase the pair together to paint for my Husband this year maybe in time for Christmas.

<3 Thanks in advance <3

Amstaff
                        Participant

Ok, I have to admit I love the ideas on the Holiday themed Grab Bags! Halloween ! YES !! Please ! *SQUEAK!*

And I was just even thinking the other day, have there ever been any Windstones produced as Christmas Ornaments? One that could even be hung on the Tree !? Now that would be awesome ! (I was browsing ebay today trying to find dragon related ornaments for the tree, and found very little- and what I did find was disappointing)

Also, I know lots of Windstone Collectors love the cute Baby-Hatching-Fledgling Dragons, but I myself dont really care so much for them. They are nice and all, but Im not going out of my way to collect that style sculpt. What I really prefer are the dragons who look older, mature, and serious. The Male and Mother dragons have my favorite style head shape- a longer larger head. The smaller pointy snout on dragons just makes them look like immature baby dragons- cute and all, But ……what I would like to see is a new sculpt with the more mature head, the longer less pointy style- like the Mother/Male dragons have. And to make it insanely cool, a new dragon sculpt that actually looks angry, like with a lip curl or snarl, or a teeth baring grimace to warn off intruders who wish to steal their treasures…… 😛 Guess Im wishing for a dragon with some attitude … *squeak* … or *growl* should I say? LOL!

Natasha
                          Participant

Ok, I have to admit I love the ideas on the Holiday themed Grab Bags! Halloween ! YES !! Please ! *SQUEAK!*

A Halloween themed grab bag would be AMAZING. Poads and unicorns spring to mind, but I’d buy that in any sculpt. Or even a mixed grab bag, something of very similar value like a cat/fox mixed holiday grab bag.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
                            Participant

Pretty please calico lady pebble cats as a production colour? I absolutely adored the one in the store photo. <3

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.