April 18, 2008 at 5:37 am #690756yolandaParticipant
k , heres mine :
Silver Fledge with lavender eyes
Pink,Blue and Lavender Pearl Fledglings, Coiled mom, and Laps
Production Secret Keeeper in pinks ,lavenders or sky blue
Anything dragon in the glacier pearl color
and the flame color
Any color in a coiled mother (shes my fave!)
A LP rainbow frog prince for my daughterApril 18, 2008 at 1:09 pm #690757
[begin wish list]
1) Grand Pegasus (white and black color scheme)
2) Unicorns (inc Gothic & Grand) in a new color
3) Blackfire Kirins (or another color not to hard to produce)
4) Silver OW
5) Black Gold OW
6) Black Violet Peacock OW (Yeah I know) 8)
7) Another release of White OW’s
8 ) Another release of Black Mother/Laying baby Pegasi
9) PYO Pegasus
10) GRAND PEGASUS 😛
[/wish list]April 18, 2008 at 4:59 pm #690758PurpleTurtleParticipant
All the dragons done in Autumn Leaf – (Especially OWs) :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: !!!!! More White spectrals :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: PYO winged cats, PYO hippogriffs, PYO laying down dragons (kinda like the Lap…) :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:. I might as well do an entire reply in SQUEAKS, and get another full time job 😀 😀 😀
Been a while and my squeak list has grown 😀 ….
:squeak: Autumn Leaf OW
:squeak: Lavander Blue OW
:squeak: Violet Flame, any dragon
:squeak: Lava OW
:squeak: Purple dragons
:squeak: Large Flap Cats
:squeak: Flion family
:squeak: Rainbow Sitting Spectral
:squeak: Tiger griffins
:squeak: Garden dragon
:squeak: Old Green OW
Well, that’s a start a least 😉 .
Here are some more squeek* s as of Jan 09
White Flions – perhaps give them icy blue wings, light blue eyes and gems
BVP or/and BEP Scratching Dragons
White dragons with antquing – kinda like Olympia’s Cinnamon Pearl color
Copper Lilac dragons
Rainbow Sun Dragons
I thinks that will do for now 😉April 19, 2008 at 2:32 am #690759
Oh, boy! Where do I start, where do I start?? 😯 😆
:squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:
Black violet Em Pea and Black Em Pea colors on all the big production pieces!
Production SK in BVEP
EDITED: Production SK in Twilight
Any Production Dragon in Twilight. (Accent colors Melody’s choice.)
Lying down PYO Flapcats (like the winged wolves)
Larger PYO sculptures
Turn the bobcat into a blue-eyed, seal lynx pointed Flapcat, either bat or feather winged.
More Poads like the Copper Nettuce!
:squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:April 19, 2008 at 7:50 am #690760LeighaParticipant
Flioness and Cubs
More Pink Lap Dragons
Pink Old Warrior
Amythest Rising SpectralApril 20, 2008 at 2:31 am #690761HeatherParticipant
Oh boy. 🙂 Since you’ve asked . . . and I may be adding to this later . . . . These are not really in order, since I’d be hop-skip delighted to see any of them, and I know I’m mentioning a few that are already on the “planned” list. 🙂 I’m glad to have a squeak thread; there are so many things I’d like to see, but I know you’re so busy. At least this gives us all a chance to list our hopes in one place for you to check when you feel like it!
Autumn Leaf OWs
Old Green OWs!
Twilight OWs and Fledgies (Or Shasta Blue. With dichroic eyes on the OWs, please?)
Copper Gold OWs
Copper Gold Fledgies
Black Emerald Peacock OWs
Test Paint Mother Griffin #2
Test Paint Mother Griffin #5
Blue Spot Male Griffin
Gold Spot Griffins
Any Griffin like Mother Griffin Test Paint #13, with the orange eyes (drool!)
Any Griffin like the second Barred Wing Mother Griffin, who was done in chocolate browns and had purple eyes and purple interference on her feathers
Coiled Mother Dragon in any color you like
Rainforest Lap Dragons
Another production color for the ki-rin family (wasn’t there a doe-gray test paint, or am I dreaming? 😕 )
PYO oriental dragon
Winged bookends, as PYO or not
PYO hippogriff would be cool
Poads of any shade you like, but especially more in the Lace, Tiger, and Nettuce patterns
Cranberry anythings! 🙂 But especially OWs.April 20, 2008 at 5:52 pm #690762Copper83Participant
Rain Forest Secret Keeper
Any dragon in Rain Forest
Autumn Leaf OW
Production Secret Keepers
PYO Flap catsApril 21, 2008 at 7:14 pm #690763NightcrowParticipant
I’d like to insert a squeak for:
1. Production (or LP) Rainbow Lap Dragon (EDIT: I know you’ve made them, but I’m leaving it on here till I manage to buy one, so you know there’s still interest!)
2. Violet Flame Lap Dragons
3. Twilight Lap Dragons
4. Another PYO griffin in another position (sitting? scratching?), so my PYO can have a mate!
6. Black Violet-Peacock Emperors!
7. Production Secret Keeper (and a chance to get her in retired colors — need that White!)
8. Moon Oriental, if there’s a chance of getting her in Peacock
10. New dragon sculpts — especially in the Male-OW size range. I think it would be really neat to have a “Gazing Dragon” along the lines of the Keeper, but with his hands cupped in front of him (so you could put a marble or something in them), looking down into them!
2. Production White Griffin Family — with the gold interference, and *yellow* eyes, to match the dragons! You could give them puma or lion colored rumps, to make them more griffin-y, if you don’t like a straight-up white?
3. Production Ocean Blue! With straw, light yellow, or golden/dichroic eyes.
4. Production Glacier Pearl! Wow, I love that color scheme!
5. Silver Koi Ki-Rin family! Like the one in Melody’s gallery that I’ve spent so much time trying to convince her is gorgeous. 🙂
6. Uh… did I mention Ocean Blue?! 🙂
I really like the Lavender Pearl and Blue Pearl colors, too!
(I think it would be a really neat “club idea” to offer one sculpt in the Easter colors each year to club members! (You know — the fledgling in 2008, the Scratcher in 09, the Lap in 2010… that way people have to stick around to get a complete family, and it’s kind of a reward for the long-term fans who will get a chance to build an entire family.) I really liked the “Crocus” color, too; maybe for when you run out of Lav/Blue Pearl sculpts?)
Or just offer them as LP, maybe with a priority for orders made by forum members? Something along those lines, however you decided to set it up.
Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!
Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.April 22, 2008 at 12:21 am #690764SkyloverParticipant
Ok, here’s mine:
1. Lion Kirin
2. Winged wolf family
3. Flioness and cubs
4. Foo dog
5. Production or limited production Secret Keeper – Thank you!!!!! I’m so broke now!
6. PYO oriental dragon
7. A blue production color for the dragons
8. Black Gold Old Warrior – Thank you!!!!! One is on order from my local retailer!
9. Pink eyed Albino Griffin mother and chicks
10. Stripey-winged female tan griffin – Thank you!!!April 23, 2008 at 4:13 pm #690765
More unicorns, pegasus, horse type stuff.
More sun orientals.
Coiled mother in more colors.
Something in hot pinks or more in violet flame. Something in purples 🙂
Anything in the blue SK color that was just on e-bay I can’t remember what it was called
Affordable SK production pieces (hey I can wish!)
More of a Flion family?April 23, 2008 at 5:15 pm #690766AndreaParticipant
I’ve just changed my #1 squeak to a Palomino Kirin or a golden kirin. I would love to have one to remember my little girl. Not sure if a Palomino would be different enough from the production color, to warrant painting some, but the male’s little face reminds me of my ponies. Maybe an oppisite color scheme. Gold body, white mane? That would be so sweet!
BlackFire Kirin (test paints, LP, or whatever it takes to get me one!
Silver Jade Laps and OWs!!! PLEASE!
Graphite OW (maybe the new special Ebay 10?)
Lion Kirins! (and family 😆 )
Pink Eyed Albino Griffin Chicks
blackfire kirinApril 23, 2008 at 6:13 pm #690767
Here’s my small (for now) list.
PYO Old Warrior Dragon
PYO Dragon BookendsApril 25, 2008 at 4:52 am #690768WolfenMachineParticipant
Wolfen :squeak:’s for…
Not Made Yet
1. VIOLET FLAME LAP DRAGONS
2. Violet Flame Spectrals
3. Tabby Point Flap Cat
4. Garden Wolf
5. Reindeer Candle holders
6. Garden Dragon
7. More large gargoyles (like the Wizard and Unicorn and Gaurdian Dragon)
8. BROWN SITTING SPECTRALS!!
9. Production Kirins (Red Koi like on ebay!!)
10. Large and small flap cats in more colors (dark grey with orange eyes?)
Things there need to be more of:
1. LARGE BIRMAN FLAP CAT
2. All curlies
3. Winged Lion art prints
4. Bird/Bat Winged ‘Ragdoll’ Flap cats
5. Sushi Cat art prints
6. Old Green Fledgie
7. Amethyst Fledgie
8. Male Begal Griffins
9. Rainforest laps
10.LP or Production “old” wolves in a new color. (White with a blueish tint?)
11. Eyes shut AND eyes open orange tabby flappers
12. Amethyst Orientals
13. Amethyst young orientalApril 25, 2008 at 11:08 am #690769BarbaraParticipant
BVP fledgling,not ebay please, my budget can’t compete.April 25, 2008 at 5:55 pm #690770KatherineParticipant
Blackfire Kirin family
Gothic Unicorn family (and maybe a new color!)
Unicorns in new color
Kirins in new color
Pegasus family in a new color
Griffin family in a new color
PYO Oriental Dragons
New color orientals (these would be the only dragons I’d collect!)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.