fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I’ll go with it!

I second the Up Loaf dragon and will add the Trover/Hoarder dragon to the list.

For colors, more options perhaps on the Hearth dragon? I’d love emerald since old green is out, or maybe something in browns similar to Sandgrouse but simpler. (I don’t care for the black on the face, even if it is accurate) Even just a stone finish. Also perhaps another Serpentine Old Warrior? I’d enjoy a sapphire/royal/ultramarine take on blue like others have mentioned too, though I thought Tanzanite was very beautiful and hit both the blue and purple buttons well. Too bad it’s retired.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

still squeaking for licking cats and sitting cats!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Aphelia
        Participant

Since baby spectral dragons aren’t feasible for the time being, I’ll squeak for the hoarder dragon too, since it looks related to the spectrals in some ways.

Another potential-future-sculpt I’d love to see is a male hearth dragon… really curious about how he would look.

Bodine
          Participant

Male Hearth indeed!!Patience😋

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
            Participant

A white Hearth with maybe a little blue-purple accents😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
              Participant

Adding a couple of things to this that I forgot:

Under restocking squeaks, I said ‘black and ivory’ Sitting Red Foxes; I meant to say ‘natural, black, and ivory’ SRFs!

Under the bit about a new red color, I forgot to mention Carnelian, which I’d be interested in seeing on dragon sculpts beyond the Hearth dragon!

A few of things got left out of my ‘new sculpt’ squeaks, too:

+I squeaked for a new ‘big cat’ Pebble, BUT I would be equally-or-more happy to have a ‘housecat’ sized Pebble cat in a stretched-out pose like the Cougar’s!

+And I am really hoping that one day we’ll get an ‘un-fancy’ version of the PYO Oriental, the way there are two versions of the Kirin!

+Shorthair PYO flapcat?

Thanks again, Windstone family!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                Participant

May I make a case for using flat-back Swarovskis as eyes for a young spectral sculpt? I popped a 40ss into my WIP PYO. They come in smaller sizes as well. I would suggest crystal-AB for use as spectral eyes, as that would most closely mimic what is used in the adult spectrals. I don’t have any of this color on hand right now for a demo. This is capri blue.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Squeaks for colors…

Mystic umber (I’m never stopping!)

And I find the Seagrass paint scheme very soothing. Would that be possible for a limited production?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

I like mystic umber too.  Especially the pieces with more umber.  I think it makes the blue stand out more.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Hah LisaZ- just like the Pernese dragons now, with their faceted eyes!

Landipan
                        Participant

A Pegasus PYO! Maybe a foal?

A fairy winged critter PYO (could be a horse, a fox, cat, or a fairy itself! I’d take anything!)

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Nightcrow
                          Participant

I was just about to comment with the same comparison!  ;D  Pern dragons were the first thing I thought of.  What a cool effect!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                            Participant

Even if a fairy winged PYO doesn’t fit on Melody’s “To Do” list, I think it is OK if the painter adds wings.  A “Fairy Kirin” is in the PYO gallery:

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

This is a COOL Effect! I have a Rooster PYO that I wanted to do differently. Would anyone know how I need to compare sizes of these flat-back Swarovski crystals to the 4mm eye size? Is there a conversion table somewhere I can use? Might want to look into using these for other PYOs as well. Looks Great LisaZ!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                                Participant

I don’t know Pern…. But My Little Pony had a crystal(look)-eye line! LOL

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.