fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

SQUEAK SQUEAK Hades Mother Pegasus SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

pdlucich
      Participant

Snow leopard flap cats and young poads painted in the adult’s colors.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Amanda
        Participant

Poads! In one of the adorable positions on the sketches! Like sitting up on haunches with front feet held in front? So beauitufl!!!! I’d like to see more GB Baby Poads in soft pastel colors,…..like the ones from earlier….since most of them aren’t up for trade ever, I can’t find any like those! Poads sure don’t move often!
          Thanks Melody.
          Mandy

Sassifrass7

OMG a Wish List Thread. I’ll keep it simple.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you did a Sea Serpent multiple piece creature, you know the type that you have three or four coils coming out of the ground with a fancy dragonesque head and tail all seperate? I’d love these in any size (but I’d love them in every size and purchase them all – even in multiple paint schemes) and would kill for PYO’s smallish of this type and maybe garden art. No one does great sea serpents anywhere and I think you’re an artist well up for the task. Please consider it!

Flions. Love Flions. They need updated paint styles and brought into this fancy generation. PYO Flions would be amazing.

Hippogrifs. Mmmmmm yea. PYO Hippogrifs too.

Grab bag young Pegasi. I know someone said the wings would be a nightmare, but price accordingly. We are junkies. We’ll go for it.

I would love to see a new flapcat sculpt. Something reclining, stretched out, large or small. I love seeing cats stretch, forward, backwards, even with wings stretching. Love cats. Everyone loves them. Everyone loves flap cats too. But we have a lot of them in the same colors or family of colors. New colors would be great too. I think everyone would go GAGA over GB Flapcats for sure. And as you’ve probably seen, the wilder the colors the better.

More grab bag anything because man we almost die of excitement and I don’t remember being that excited in a long time. You’ve made junkies out of us. Now that I have a smartphone I have a shot and I’m totally in love with the OOAC uniqueness idea. I could seriously get uni’s both young and babies couple times of year and never get tired of it. Support our addiction.

That’s my list. But my highlighted, underlined, gold star wish is the sea serpent! Please do one!

Mama unicorns!! Please oh please!!! Any and all colors!! Dappled! Appies!! Overos!! Giraffe!!! Natural real horsie colors and wild bright crazy colors!!! Light blue or teal eyes would be especially squeeeeek worthy from me!!!

My baby unis need a mama and I keep missing them!

Short list of some I’d love to see……

Cremello
          Ice blue
          Green leaf on autumn yellow background
          Bald face, high whites on any base color
          Leopard appaloosa any color
          Pandaloosa
          Spotted hunting dog
          Ziger
          Golden muted tiger
          Zorse
          Silver dapploosa
          Buttermilk buckskin
          Koi
          Any and all colors with light blue or teal eyes!!!! Just need more mama unis!!

Thank you!

GardenNinja
          Participant

Melody,

I have an idea for Windstone to make more money to pay for things like that monitor and camera you just needed. Sell commissions in color schemes that have already been done, e.g. for ebay pieces, but on different sculpts. Charge high $$$ for these. Some of the ebay auction final prices show there are people willing to pay that for a special piece. First commission: the Hades mother pegasus I keep squeaking for.

Thanks for all you do :).
            GardenNinja

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

rock-reader
            Participant

Mama unicorns!! Please oh please!!! Any and all colors!! Dappled! Appies!! Overos!! Giraffe!!! Natural real horsie colors and wild bright crazy colors!!! Light blue or teal eyes would be especially squeeeeek worthy from me!!!

Short list of some I’d love to see……

Cremello
              Ice blue
              Green leaf on autumn yellow background
              Bald face, high whites on any base color
              Leopard appaloosa any color
              Pandaloosa
              Spotted hunting dog
              Ziger
              Golden muted tiger
              Zorse
              Silver dapploosa
              Buttermilk buckskin
              Koi
              Any and all colors with light blue or teal eyes!!!! Just need more mama unis!!

Thank you!

Yes! I squeek those as well!!

Kelsey
              Participant

Hi, when you do your next batch of GB poads (or ebay editions) I was hoping to see more like these with the swirlys and curlys!

SilverDragon
                Participant

Can you make some more Spectral Dragons in silver?? (the sitting one, not the rising) I finally have some extra and I would love to get a silver dragon. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I’m putting in a vote for copper patina hatching royalty! 🙂 I can’t get enough of those adorable lil guys and I love.love.love. the copper shells! I haven’t seen hatching royalty make it into the shop in a LONG time! (I realize probably due to the pain of the shells, but that’s where CP comes in handy!)

I’d also really like to see the new lil hatcher in CP with a copper shell as well 🙂

Hello, I’m pretty sure I don’t “squeak” but I can get down on my knees and beg LOL…I would really love to see more mother unicorns in natural colors. Either as a production color (like the Pegasi) or as Test paints in the special items section/ebay…If I had to guess, there are a ton of collectors out there who would LOVE a Mom for their Grab Bag Babies…anyone else with me???

pony-up
                    Participant

Hello, I’m pretty sure I don’t “squeak” but I can get down on my knees and beg LOL…I would really love to see more mother unicorns in natural colors. Either as a production color (like the Pegasi) or as Test paints in the special items section/ebay…If I had to guess, there are a ton of collectors out there who would LOVE a Mom for their Grab Bag Babies…anyone else with me???

The mother unicorn is my favorite sculpt, but I know there is a shortage of gold plated horns. Personally I’m not a fan of the painted horns so hopefully the horn issue can get resolved soon and more test paint and production mamas can be made! 😀

Melody,

I have an idea for Windstone to make more money to pay for things like that monitor and camera you just needed. Sell commissions in color schemes that have already been done, e.g. for ebay pieces, but on different sculpts. Charge high $$$ for these. Some of the ebay auction final prices show there are people willing to pay that for a special piece. First commission: the Hades mother pegasus I keep squeaking for.

Thanks for all you do :).
                      GardenNinja

That is a good idea, but would it depreciate the value of some of the other pieces? (test paints, specials, etc) It also seems that it could be a bit more complicated than our small scale commissions, since they are a large company an all..everyone would want melody to do their piece, and then she would be able to work on much else, would she? ( I am not saying its a horrible idea, I think it is a great idea, it would require alot of thinking out before though…)

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Melody
                      Keymaster

Thank you!

Yes! I squeek those as well!!

I know!! But we got no horns!! suckage

Melody
                        Keymaster

Hi, when you do your next batch of GB poads (or ebay editions) I was hoping to see more like these with the swirlys and curlys!

I guess it is about time for another batch of GB young poads -after I get these sculptures on my table done.
                          :>

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 1,562 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.