fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

SNOW LEOPARD kitties and gryphies SQUEEEEEEAAAAK <3 orange white tiger varients?

Stormbringer777
      Participant

“And so it begins”…….

-Silver Griffins ๐Ÿ˜‰
        -Griffin Bookends…PLEASE!!!!!! :p

……to be continued….

Amy
        Participant

Melody,

I have an idea for Windstone to make more money to pay for things like that monitor and camera you just needed. Sell commissions in color schemes that have already been done, e.g. for ebay pieces, but on different sculpts. Charge high $$$ for these. Some of the ebay auction final prices show there are people willing to pay that for a special piece. First commission: the Hades mother pegasus I keep squeaking for.

Thanks for all you do :).
          GardenNinja

That is a good idea, but would it depreciate the value of some of the other pieces? (test paints, specials, etc) It also seems that it could be a bit more complicated than our small scale commissions, since they are a large company an all..everyone would want melody to do their piece, and then she would be able to work on much else, would she? ( I am not saying its a horrible idea, I think it is a great idea, it would require alot of thinking out before though…)

Technically speaking, there is a disclaimer on all test-paint ebay pieces stating that Windstone may choose to do the color as production, or anything else, later, so even if it does depreciate the value of some ebay pieces the buyers knew that was a possibility when they purchased it (and it’s a whole separate problem if they paid more for the item than it was actually worth to them, but that’s a personal issue. If they did buy as an investment they should have been aware that all investments carry some risk, and this is one of them.)

And as consumers we probably wouldn’t have the option of picking who paints our piece, so long as somebody does, so Melody would probably have plenty of help from the production painters (if she decided to paint any at all).

Amy
          Participant

Mama unicorns!! Please oh please!!! Any and all colors!! Dappled! Appies!! Overos!! Giraffe!!! Natural real horsie colors and wild bright crazy colors!!! Light blue or teal eyes would be especially squeeeeek worthy from me!!!

My baby unis need a mama and I keep missing them!

Thank you!

Yes! I squeek those as well!!

I know!! But we got no horns!! suckage

Please drop everything else until the horn issue can be resolved. T_T

We’ve got no more grand, male, mother, or young unis, no momma or papa ki-rins, no more scratchers, no more orientals, no more sun or moons, no more PYO unis (unless we buy pewter horned ones).

Even the horns for the baby unis and ki-rins are going to run out eventually, and then were will we be?

Please take a vacation from us and work and get the horn problem solved.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Please drop everything else until the horn issue can be resolved. T_T

We’ve got no more grand, male, mother, or young unis, no momma or papa ki-rins, no more scratchers, no more orientals, no more sun or moons, no more PYO unis (unless we buy pewter horned ones).

Even the horns for the baby unis and ki-rins are going to run out eventually, and then were will we be?

Please take a vacation from us and work and get the horn problem solved.

agreed! fix the horn issue! it’s gotten quite bad! please fix it soon!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

“Melody!!” *waves arms* I haven’t posted a squeak in a long time

What I REALLY want is still the same squeak I have been squeaking for since… well… since I think we first started all squeaking!

Pearl Oriental Sun, Moon, and Youngs <3 <3 <3 PLEASE!!!

If you do, I shall do this to you! … except through the computer of course ^_^

photo 581340_369750903103071_1774838053_n_zps8964b9ed.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                Participant

photo 581340_369750903103071_1774838053_n_zps8964b9ed.jpg

I’m saving this pic… love it!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

pegasus4240
                  Participant

I would like to see semi-precious spheres used in some of the store runs for the Curlies.

-- Angie

Lee

I would love to see a knight or dragon rider piece…maybe his or her armor could be made of various colors of dragon scales that each color of dragon has given. Of course the Knight would be a defender of dragons.

phantomess
                      Participant

What an interesting idea, Hartensol! But if he’s a dragon defender, his armor probably shouldn’t look like it’s made of dragon scales. And wait, I don’t know about yours, but my dragons are quite good at defending themselves! Not that I’m trying to shoot the idea down- it IS interesting! ๐Ÿ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

dragonshoard
                        Participant

I would like to see semi-precious spheres used in some of the store runs for the Curlies.

The problem with that is finding a large enough supply of the same stone that is the right size and not too expensive to support a store run. Being familiar with lapidary (the craft of making stones into jewelry – my husband Dragon61 does it), it can be hard to find more than a few spheres of a given stone at a time.

Lee

I still think the idea of using scales for actual armor would create an amazingly beautiful piece…and the dragon rider could be the solution…could even design a saddled dragon. Just something I would personally love to see. You could even name the first piece Hartensol.
                            ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
                            Keymaster

Oh , hmmm, interesting idea…

Melody
                              Keymaster

The problem with that is finding a large enough supply of the same stone that is the right size and not too expensive to support a store run. Being familiar with lapidary (the craft of making stones into jewelry – my husband Dragon61 does it), it can be hard to find more than a few spheres of a given stone at a time.

Yeah, the mineral spheres are expensive, and each one is a little different.

pegasus4240
                                Participant

I realize there would be an extra cost. I realize there would be a variation in stones. So even if it was a run of 20-25 or fewer, I would still have a chance. I just can’t afford the Ebay pieces right now and I thought the Curlies and the Orientals looked awesome with the different stones. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.