fbpx

The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

*grumble* Mine’s available for pick up, but I won’t be able to get my hand on it before Thursday! Postal outlet is closed tonight and I’m working late tomorrow!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh wow! I wish I was able to participate, but I was just way too swamped with repairs. Everyones PYOs are freaking awesome! I have to say, so far I am LOVING Inuit!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kelly
        Participant

These are awesome pyo’s everyones done! Congrats to all of you.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Sorry about the wait. I did get it today GohstnDragon, right after I got home from my doc appointment. I wanted some time to enjoy him first.

You really did an amazing job. He looks Autumy but also like a parrot. The work you put into it deffinately shows. I asked for something with a complicated color scheme, and not only was it complicated, but you chose different spots for metalic and flat paint which was really cool. He is a wonderfull piece of work.

But something strange happened I think. You know, I just am inclined to believe that Dragonmedely mixed up my sister and mines swap partners. You see, while I love the work and inspiration, and quality put into this amazing pheonix, for some reason he just is not as appealing to me. Which is ok, because my sister was swooning over him like nothing else! He looks like a parrot she says, and she loooves parrots. The colors are perfect to her and he reminds her of a lorikeet.

Now when my sister’s swap piece arived, again, the work is amazing, but it did not truely apeal to her..but I was swooning over it! lol. So we traded.

It seems you actualy painted for my sister with out knowing it, and Apari painted for me! They were just what we wanted.

So here are some photos of GohstnDragon’s amazing pheonix. I think they show him off just great.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Here are the photos of Fall Tiger Wolf I did for Kitsunelady. I had a new striping tenchnique to try and this was the perfect opportunity to do that.

Rachel
              Participant

Woo! I’m glad he made it safe and sound. And I’m glad you appreciate him, if not go gaga over him. When I saw the one that Sagi did for your sister, I thought “wow…they’re so similar!” I’m glad you two can swap and get exactly what you wanted!

I used this photo as inspiration. I took it while my boyfriend and I were out exploring a local arboretum.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

It was really well done. I thought it was fall inspired, it reminded me of fall leaves.

Apari
                  Participant

My phoenix started off fall themed with the chest being red, orange, green, and yellow but I don’t know what happened after that… I kinda went a bit crazy :bigsmile: I don’t think I was in control after that, the airbrush did the rest of the scheme for me! I’m glad you enjoy him though.

wolflodge100
                    Participant

I got mine last night. I absolutly LOVE it!!!! Pegasus painted a beautiful siamese keeper for me! I hope she can post pictures for me, I still don’t have a camera that works with my computer. πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
                      Participant

I got mine last night. I absolutly LOVE it!!!! Pegasus painted a beautiful siamese keeper for me! I hope she can post pictures for me, I still don’t have a camera that works with my computer. πŸ™‚

Oooo, goody. I tried to do a little more than just a typical kitty siamese. Had a good time painting him. So here’s Simon:

Hope y’all like him. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Azurielle
                        Participant

That’s funny! I have a siamese keeper named Simon, but mine was painted by Hannah!

Oooo, goody. I tried to do a little more than just a typical kitty siamese. Had a good time painting him. So here’s Simon:

Hope y’all like him. πŸ™‚

Keeper of the Fledgings

pegasus4240
                          Participant

That’s funny! I have a siamese keeper named Simon, but mine was painted by Hannah!

That is funny. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

oooo, I love the tiger winged wolf! AMAZING!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Apari
                              Participant

I got mine in, thank you Pegasi! He’s beautiful and just the style I like.. You really nailed it πŸ˜‰
                                I won’t have time to post pics until Monday though, so if you took some before… *wink*

Thanks again!

KoishiiKitty
                                Participant

My sister did this one :). She was hoping you would like it. This was the first try at this color scheme and was the inspiration for her Apple Confection Keeper.

It’s a Greyfireartz pheonix. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.