fbpx

The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

I think my swapee will get thiers today.

bayoudragon
      Participant

Mine says that it’s out for delivery! :bigsmile:

kitsunelady
        Participant

Heehee! I got mine! Thank you so much, Koishii! XD He’s the wildest Windstone I own, I think – I love him. =) And I noticed that of the four PYO wolves I own, three of them are painted by your family!

Here’s a pic I took with my cell, but I’m betting Koishii took some that are way awesomer, as usual…if she’d like to post them. =)

Leigha
          Participant

I got my swap today. I can’t upload pictures, I lost my cord a few weeks ago…

So, Kujacker, if you would please show any pics you took so everyone can see the awesomeness?

๐Ÿ™‚ Kuj did an absolutely awesome pyo dragon in orange/yellow/green/black with TONS of sparklies. Love it!

Thank you

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

YAY! I’ll post his photos soo, I need to fix them first.
              His eyes are removable, I didn’t glue them in. So if you want a different color that is a-ok. Also, this one I did all hand brushing, base coat and all. I did not use the airbrush on him.

bayoudragon
              Participant

Wow! That is a fabulous wolf! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mine states that it’s been delivered!!! *Pins and Needles* I so hope that they like what I did!!! (I know that I signed the bottom with my name name but I think I forgot to sign my user name…OOPS!)

Kujacker
                Participant

I got my swap today. I can’t upload pictures, I lost my cord a few weeks ago…

So, Kujacker, if you would please show any pics you took so everyone can see the awesomeness?

๐Ÿ™‚ Kuj did an absolutely awesome pyo dragon in orange/yellow/green/black with TONS of sparklies. Love it!

Thank you

I’m so glad you like him! He’s got the “magic” paint on him – the same stuff Windstone uses.

I’m at a client’s house, so I can’t post any photos at the moment (didn’t upload them to the computer yet). I’ll try to remember to bring the camera back here tomorrow so I can post them.

kitsunelady
                  Participant

YAY! I’ll post his photos soo, I need to fix them first.
                    His eyes are removable, I didn’t glue them in. So if you want a different color that is a-ok. Also, this one I did all hand brushing, base coat and all. I did not use the airbrush on him.

Ohh, I forgot you said they weren’t glued in. o.o Hmm, maybe I’ll order some in wolf size from Tohickan’s just to try out some other colors…the ones I ordered for my swap piece finally came, and I love them, especially the metallic colors. >.> I hope my person thinks it was worth the wait, because I do. XD

bayoudragon
                    Participant

I swung by work to see if maybe my piece had arrived…. and it did! I have a wonderful little dragon painted by Twindragonsmum in the colors of rainforest jasper (I love stones). I tried to get pics with my phone, but they are awful so I’ll take some with my camera when I get home. He also came with a matching pendant!! Which coincidentally also matches the green dragon shirt I’m wearing today. :bigsmile:

I’ll try to get soon close ups too. He has some neat color flecks on him that match the stone. He’s so cool! Thank you!

Kujacker
                      Participant

Okay, here is the piece I did for Leigha. It was the first image that came to mind when I viewed the inspiration piece. He is all metallic and iridescent and full body orange interference.

pegasus4240
                        Participant

It is so much fun to see everyone’s PYOs! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fantastic job on the wolf. I absolutely love the small dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

Bodine
                          Participant

My swapee should get theirs Wednesday.Hope they like it.Please let me know if you don’t because I can always do you another if this one isn’t to your liking.Happy Holidays!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

pegasus4240
                            Participant

I got mine today!! From Canada. He’s from Dragonmedley. He’s very striking. I will admit when I first unwrapped him, I was a little taken aback and not sure if he was my cup of coffee or not. But he’s growing on me and once I figured out the tail is a fish totem, I was hooked. I’ve also figured out a seahawk, an orca and a tooth. I do admire Native American culture and think it’s very cool what you’ve done. And people don’t want to listen to me ramble so….

A little intimidating:

He came with a Fuzzy!

Thank you!! You’ll have to paint a similar one for the husband. ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

dragonmedley
                              Participant

The inspiration was an orca – awesome you picked it out!

I really took a chance with this because, well, something bold like this isn’t for everyone. I’m really glad he’s growing on you! It also allowed me to discover how well it works with dragons. I definitely will try a keeper, and after exploring a little, I think I’ll try this type of scheme on a griffin, a Phoenix, a wolf and a unicorn.

๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.