fbpx

The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

Here are pics of my phoenix from Siberakh1 – flash pics! He came with goodies:

With some of his swap buddies:

And this week was phoenix week, ’cause I got another one!

do you like chuker?

dragonmedley
      Participant

do you like chuker?

I love my chukar poad! So I painted a chukar phoenix. I want a chukar young poad 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
        Participant

So many cool pyo pieces coming in! I love the little inuit dragon! He’s really neat! They’re all cool though! 🙂 Mine is on its way to its recipient.

I received my pyo from bayoudragon! A lovely griffin name “Scorch” patterned after a couple of pieces of polished tiger’s eye gemstones! I didn’t specify a particular sculpt or color pattern, just some ideas for themes, but it was pretty much up to the artist. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!! 😀 I’ve been wanting a piece from bayou for a while and I love tigers eye, so the combo is a real treat!

Photobucket
          Photobucket
          Photobucket

He’s gorgeous! THANK YOU BAYOU!!!! I’m glad you enjoyed the break from painting blue griffins! I’m glad to have him! 🙂

dragonmedley
          Participant

‘kay, so from what I can tell, Flamingdragon, Ghostndragon, Mmloda and Skylover have yet to receive their swap, right?

Rachel
            Participant

‘kay, so from what I can tell, Flamingdragon, Ghostndragon, Mmloda and Skylover have yet to receive their swap, right?

Correct, but I didn’t check the mail yesterday. I’ll check today.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!* mine came!! thanks Leigha for such a beautiful interpretation for my darling dragon. He is a bright gold and I absolutely love him. if you have pix would you post them please? the dragon and my camera are both in Idaho and I’m in Utah – again thankies so much he REALLY brightened my day!

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Leigha
                Participant

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!* mine came!! thanks Leigha for such a beautiful interpretation for my darling dragon. He is a bright gold and I absolutely love him. if you have pix would you post them please? the dragon and my camera are both in Idaho and I’m in Utah – again thankies so much he REALLY brightened my day!

Unfortunately I don’t have pictures. He was rushed into his box before I could find my camera. Glad you like him, I was worried he’d be too plain, but I liked how bright I got the gold coloring on him.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Unfortunately I don’t have pictures. He was rushed into his box before I could find my camera. Glad you like him, I was worried he’d be too plain, but I liked how bright I got the gold coloring on him.

I’ll get pix posted as soon as I get back home and please don’t think he’s too plain, ’cause he’s the exact same gold hue at Versailles!

tdm

Azurielle
                    Participant

My tracking number says my piece was delivered on the 10th to my recipient, but they’ve not posted anything yet.

Keeper of the Fledgings

These are all very wonderful! I especialy like “Dark Light”. So much talent!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

My tracking number says my piece was delivered on the 10th to my recipient, but they’ve not posted anything yet.

My recipient received theirs on the 7th. But I haven’t seen them on here in quite a while though, I hope all is well…

dragonmedley
                        Participant

My recipient received theirs on the 7th. But I haven’t seen them on here in quite a while though, I hope all is well…

I haven’t heard back… 🙁

Rachel
                          Participant

Hopefully, neither of the delivered ones belong to me because mine hasn’t arrived, yet.

Skylover
                            Participant

I received my swap from Mmloda today! It’s a wonderful blue phoenix that is appropriately named Sky. I love it! Thank you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tara
                              Participant

That would be me. I’ve been working crazy hours the past few weeks and didn’t get a chance to get to the P.O. this weekend to pick it up. But today is my day off so I have it now! He’s Beautiful! He’s a flaming keeper who looks like he’s sitting in a bed of embers. I’ll try and take some pictures of him today or tomorrow. If you want you can post pictures of him.

To my recipient I’d like to say sorry you haven’t received yours yet. Between work and things coming up I was late shipping but it should be there soon. I’m really sorry about that and that I haven’t said anything sooner.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.