The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

that phoenix is lovely 😀

Bodine
      Participant

I got mine today and I LOVE IT!!! It is so beautiful,my only Phoenix to go with my collection quite well.Thank you so very much for making it so lovely for me.Here is Apple Confection…{hope it is right,hard to read on the dark felt,siggy too}
        Photobucket
        Photobucket
        Photobucket
        PhotobucketApple Dreams THANK YOU to the artist,please acknowledge so everyone will know who made this lovely Phoenix.
        Thank you Grayfire Artz!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

They are all lovely.Congrats to everyone that paticipated and thanks for including me. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Azurielle
          Participant

My tracking number says my piece was delivered on the 10th to my recipient, but they’ve not posted anything yet.

That would be me. I’ve been working crazy hours the past few weeks and didn’t get a chance to get to the P.O. this weekend to pick it up. But today is my day off so I have it now! He’s Beautiful! He’s a flaming keeper who looks like he’s sitting in a bed of embers. I’ll try and take some pictures of him today or tomorrow. If you want you can post pictures of him.

To my recipient I’d like to say sorry you haven’t received yours yet. Between work and things coming up I was late shipping but it should be there soon. I’m really sorry about that and that I haven’t said anything sooner.

Oh! I’m just glad you got him allright! I hoped you would like him!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Lokie
            Participant

Please do post better ones. Merry Christmas!

You too =) I will post better ones as soon as the light outside cooperates >.< Thank you again!

Lokie
              Participant

I need to comment on all the pieces individually when I peruse this thread again on my big monitor, but all the PYOs are great and I’ve really enjoyed seeing what color schemes members came up with! I’ve only participated in one other swap (the first one) and I forgot how much fun they are =) Great job, everyone! And I’m waiting anxiously to see the last few!

siberakh1
                Participant

I updated my original post on the first page to add pictures of my griffin from bayoudragon. His name is “Scorch”. 🙂

Azurielle
                  Participant

Here’s the picture i took of Flamingdragon, which I painted for Flamingdragon.

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

Rachel
                    Participant

Here’s the picture i took of Flamingdragon, which I painted for Flamingdragon.

Photobucket

Ooh. Very rich coloration. Nice!

Rachel
                      Participant

To my recipient I’d like to say sorry you haven’t received yours yet. Between work and things coming up I was late shipping but it should be there soon. I’m really sorry about that and that I haven’t said anything sooner.

I got Hibiscus today! I haven’t taken pictures, yet, but I had to post and say that he’s beautiful! He’s a yellow-based theme (as I asked for) with red and orange highlights and a hibiscus on his wing and a hibiscus pendant for his claw. Did you make the pendant?

I will have to take some pictures, later. I just got home…and I need to find my camera. I might have to break down and use my phone or my point and shoot

Tara
                        Participant

Again sorry she was so late. Hope she was worth the wait. Here’s a pic of Hibiscus:

And yes I made the pendant. I used sculpty and then painted it with to match this flower:

And here’s my flower by itself:

Rachel
                          Participant

Again sorry she was so late. Hope she was worth the wait. Here’s a pic of Hibiscus:

And yes I made the pendant. I used sculpty and then painted it with to match this flower:

And here’s my flower by itself:

Well worth the wait. I love it! (Oh, and your picture is better than I can do, but I’ll take some anyway).

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Well, I was painting for mmloda, and I got confirmation that she received my package, but she’s been out of touch for a while. So I will wish her the best of luck with whatever she’s going through right now, and hopefully she will be back soon on the forum. But in the meantime, I do believe that mine is the last one that hasn’t been posted yet and I got permission to post pictures.

Mmloda had asked for a fall type scheme without any reds. I admit he didn’t turn out as I had envisionned, but all things considered, I’m happy with the results. He’s got turquoise “Oceana” eyes from Dreaming Tree Studio and a topaz tail jewel.

P1010009P1010011

littleironhorse
                              Participant

:~ I just wanted to add a bit of information to my post and it ended up double posting. And now I can’t edit either one of them.

Sorry about that.

Kelly
                                Participant

Awesome pyo’s! You guy’s did some very nice sculpts! Congrats, to their new homes. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.