fbpx

The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

My sister did this one :). She was hoping you would like it. This was the first try at this color scheme and was the inspiration for her Apple Confection Keeper.

It’s a Greyfireartz pheonix. 😀

I can’t believe you spelled my name wrong :X

Any ways 😀 yep it was meeee 😀 I decided since you gave free rein that I would make a new paint scheme XD so this one is in sort a prototype coloring :D. I’m so happy you like her!

Bodine
      Participant

I AM!! Thank you,it makes even more special coming from you.I wanted one of yours and your sisters.Got half!My first PYO swap with the forum for the holidays.It is indeed very special.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

littleironhorse
        Participant

I finally got a chance to pick up my package from the postal outlet and WOW, there is just no other word: WOW!

Lokie is the one who painted him, and I don’t know if you checked out my my requests in the “Ask Melody” section Lokie, but I’ve been wanting dragons with silver detailing for so long! But truly, that’s just a bonus, the detailing on him is amazing and the colors are so vivid and so beautifully blended.

But don’t just take my word for it, have a look at him! Although I should say that my pictures don’t really do him justice, I’ll try to take better ones in natural light as soon as I can. Or if you have some Lokie, please do post them!

And thank you so much, I love him!

P1010001P1010002P1010003P1010004P1010005P1010006P1010007

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I got mine in, thank you Pegasi! He’s beautiful and just the style I like.. You really nailed it 😉
            I won’t have time to post pics until Monday though, so if you took some before… *wink*

Thanks again!

Yay! I’m so glad. I’ll gladly post pictures of Jasper.

Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket
            Photobucket

kitsunelady
            Participant

Everyone’s PYOs look awesome. =D

Kujacker
              Participant

Woo, I got mine today but my computer hasn’t been hooked up until just now. KitsuneLady, if you have better photos, please post! The sun wasn’t up by the time I could take photos.

Kitsune named him Darklight.
                I’m adore him! And yes, the eyes were definitely worth the wait! My first Keeper, and he’s stunning. Thank you!
                Also the Rayearth stationary hehe. An old favorite of mine.

Rachel
                Participant

*drools over Darklight*

Lokie
                  Participant

I finally got a chance to pick up my package from the postal outlet and WOW, there is just no other word: WOW!

Lokie is the one who painted him, and I don’t know if you checked out my my requests in the “Ask Melody” section Lokie, but I’ve been wanting dragons with silver detailing for so long! But truly, that’s just a bonus, the detailing on him is amazing and the colors are so vivid and so beautifully blended.

But don’t just take my word for it, have a look at him! Although I should say that my pictures don’t really do him justice, I’ll try to take better ones in natural light as soon as I can. Or if you have some Lokie, please do post them!

And thank you so much, I love him!

I’m glad you are happy =) Actually, I really didn’t know exactly your preference in colors so I was trying to nudge you with posting the link to “getting to know your fellow members” or some such thread. Anyways, it all worked out in the end!

Here’s my daylight photos:
                    PhotobucketPhotobucket

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mine just got delivered 🙂 It’s a ferocious phoenix (alliteration change from butcher bird – hee hee!) from Siberakh1 who brought goodies with him.

He’s gorgeous!

And I worked something out with her so, while I did know who painted for me, I still got a surprise.

I’ll try to post pics later today or tonight with the rest of the swaps.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

littleironhorse
                      Participant

I’m glad you are happy =) Actually, I really didn’t know exactly your preference in colors so I was trying to nudge you with posting the link to “getting to know your fellow members” or some such thread. Anyways, it all worked out in the end!

LOL! And as you found out, subtle doesn’t really work with me. :bigsmile:

To be fair, I would say that my only preference goes to dragons over anything else. Colorwise, I can’t say that I have a firm favourite. Yes, I’ve been squeaking for silver detailing, simply to have a variation from the usual gold, and I think I’d also like more black based color schemes because there’s only ever been one regular production option, but it’s not an exclusive preference.

Which is why I left it as “artist’s choice”. If I had adored or hated specific groups of colors, I would probably have been more specific.

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Woo, I got mine today but my computer hasn’t been hooked up until just now. KitsuneLady, if you have better photos, please post! The sun wasn’t up by the time I could take photos.

Kitsune named him Darklight.
                          I’m adore him! And yes, the eyes were definitely worth the wait! My first Keeper, and he’s stunning. Thank you!
                          Also the Rayearth stationary hehe. An old favorite of mine.

Normally I would have, but I was in such a rush to get him off to you, taking pictures completely slipped my mind. x_x;; *smacks forehead* Sorry. D: I’m just glad he made it and you like him. XD

Lokie
                          Participant

LOL! And as you found out, subtle doesn’t really work with me. :bigsmile:

Lol I was thinking of nudging again by reposting the link a week later or so, but then I was nervous any members who were in the swap and hadn’t filled out the form might figure out what I was doing and guess I was their painter.

Lokie
                            Participant

My turn to be all excited… I got a Keeper from Bodine! It’s lovely and it fits in quite well here! I think it’s no surprise that I like the more earthier color schemes and he’s got just the right amount of accent colors with pops of blues and greens. It is also my first Keeper dragon. Thank you very much, Bodine! =) I won’t be able to take any outdoor photos until Sunday afternoon, so it you have any photos you’d like to post, feel free to do so. :bigsmile:

Bodine
                              Participant

I am so pleased you do like your Keeper Lokie.I visited your gallery and saw your love of Earth colors.Drawing from my Indian heritage which was on my mind at the time,your color prefs and “Cochise” was the result.Thank you for liking him.He was my first Windstone Swap piece and I was a little nervous about it.Here are a few pics,sorry camera sucks.
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket
                                Photobucket Please do post better ones.Merry Christmas!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Here are pics of my phoenix from Siberakh1 – flash pics! He came with goodies:

With some of his swap buddies:

And this week was phoenix week, ’cause I got another one!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.