The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

!!!!!!!!!!!I love hibiscus and the yellow autumn keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!β™₯ i love yellow :3

littleironhorse
      Participant

Double post!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Thank you! πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
          Participant

Fixed!

Carolyn
            Participant

Well, I was painting for mmloda, and I got confirmation that she received my package, but she’s been out of touch for a while. So I will wish her the best of luck with whatever she’s going through right now, and hopefully she will be back soon on the forum. But in the meantime, I do believe that mine is the last one that hasn’t been posted yet and I got permission to post pictures.

Mmloda had asked for a fall type scheme without any reds. I admit he didn’t turn out as I had envisionned, but all things considered, I’m happy with the results. He’s got turquoise “Oceana” eyes from Dreaming Tree Studio and a topaz tail jewel.

P1010009P1010011

What a beautiful yellow dragon . I love him .

littleironhorse
              Participant

Thank you! πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
                Participant

I don’t know about everyone else, but this has been a GREAT swap with so many wonderful pieces! :love:

Mmloda
                  Participant

Hi everyone……I know that I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks, this year has been crazy busy at work for me, I have been working 14 hour days for the past two weeks.

Sasha I just wanted to thank you for the bueatiful yellow keeper! He is stunning and I want to appologize for not posting pictures of him as soon as he arrived but unfortunatly I have not been home much and when I am home I am sleeping. Thank you for posting the pics of him as well!

Finally I am off for the holidays now, so I can relax and enjoy the next two weeks with my frinds, family and catch up on all that i have missed on here! πŸ™‚

Marzena

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Hi everyone……I know that I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks, this year has been crazy busy at work for me, I have been working 14 hour days for the past two weeks.

Sasha I just wanted to thank you for the bueatiful yellow keeper! He is stunning and I want to appologize for not posting pictures of him as soon as he arrived but unfortunatly I have not been home much and when I am home I am sleeping. Thank you for posting the pics of him as well!

Finally I am off for the holidays now, so I can relax and enjoy the next two weeks with my frinds, family and catch up on all that i have missed on here! πŸ™‚

Hi there!

The Keeper is actually from me πŸ˜‰

And I’m just relieved to know that you haven’t been away for more dire reasons!

Welcome back πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Next swap: sometime in the spring!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

WOOOT πŸ˜€

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Great! That will give me time to practice!

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

Just say the word! πŸ˜‰

tdm

tdm

pegasus4240
                              Participant

It was a great swap and many beautiful pieces. πŸ™‚ Count me in for the next one.

-- Angie

Mmloda
                                Participant

Hi there!

The Keeper is actually from me πŸ˜‰

And I’m just relieved to know that you haven’t been away for more dire reasons!

Welcome back πŸ™‚

Oh sorry Littleironhorse! That was my mistake! I;m still trying to recover from working late.
                                  Thank you! He is very gorgeous and a great addition to my current collection!

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.