fbpx

The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The Show off your PYO swap thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

So many beautiful PYO!

I’m really intimidated now…

BTW, I want to appologize to my swappee, but I was first delayed in shipping because of a tacky clear coat, and then again because I didn’t plan properly and failed to procure the shipping materials in advance. So the PYO will only ship tomorrow, but I’ll use the fastest (affordable) shipping method!

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Guess what arrived at my house in Idaho today? Guess where I am today? (Not Idaho) Guess what pair of twins wants to open said parcel today? (and why on earth do you think I’d tell’em NO!)? Guess who wants to recover from surgery at home and not at the folks house (I love them, I really do!)? And what makes y’all think it’s me????? I’ll be back to Idaho on Friday so my surgeon can check everything out and make sure it’s all healing well. So that’s what…. 4 more days to wait? I think I’ll just go find a nice little corner and have a melt down???? The waiting in terrible when it’s just one teensy bit out of reach…

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I got mine today! Actually it came Saturday, but since I wasn’t at the house when the post office tried to deliver it they held it ransom. I stopped by and picked him up on my lunch break though. Meet Sunny!

Photobucket

He came with a lovely sketch.
          Photobucket

He’s not got his painter’s forum name, he was done by S. Cox. Thanks so much!

Azurielle
          Participant

I got mine today as well, from Wolflodge. A lovely siamese griffin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

I got mine today! Actually it came Saturday, but since I wasn’t at the house when the post office tried to deliver it they held it ransom. I stopped by and picked him up on my lunch break though. Meet Sunny!

Photobucket

He came with a lovely sketch.
            Photobucket

He’s not got his painter’s forum name, he was done by S. Cox. Thanks so much!

Heehee… that would be me! I forgot to sign my forum name too…. sorry! Glad that you like him!!! πŸ˜€

Rachel
            Participant

I got mine today!! From Canada. He’s from Dragonmedley. He’s very striking. I will admit when I first unwrapped him, I was a little taken aback and not sure if he was my cup of coffee or not. But he’s growing on me and once I figured out the tail is a fish totem, I was hooked. I’ve also figured out a seahawk, an orca and a tooth. I do admire Native American culture and think it’s very cool what you’ve done. And people don’t want to listen to me ramble so….

A little intimidating:

He came with a Fuzzy!

Thank you!! You’ll have to paint a similar one for the husband. πŸ™‚

That’s incredible. I recognized it as Inuit immediately. Gorgeous!

bayoudragon
              Participant

Oh Yeah! I’m so glad you received him save and sound! I was starting to worry that he might have been delivered to the wrong address or something since I know he was delivered on Saturday. LOL! XD

And yes, so thrilled to finally paint a non-blue griffin. hahaha!

I finally got pics of mine. He was actually really hard to photograph for some reason. I had to put a spotlight on him. Here he is with the lovely pendant used for inspiration. πŸ™‚

Thanks again, Mum! He’s totally awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

OMG dragonmedley!! That is one fantastic job!!Growing up in alaska there where loads of totem poles that I grew up seeing :3 this dragon is totally nostalgic to me β™₯

dragonmedley
                  Participant

OMG dragonmedley!! That is one fantastic job!!Growing up in alaska there where loads of totem poles that I grew up seeing :3 this dragon is totally nostalgic to me β™₯

πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rachel
                    Participant

Oh! Oh! Mine’s out for delivery! *bites nails again*

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Okay, mine is now shipped, however, airhead that I am, I forgot to slip in the card that I prepared to go with it. But I decided to ship it anyway instead of postponing one more day.

So one of you should get a PYO signed Sylvie G., that will be from me πŸ˜‰

Also, with the shipping option I chose, it should be delivered on Thursday December 8th.

pegasus4240
                        Participant

Mine too. This waiting thing can kill a person. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Carolyn
                          Participant

They are pretty PYO . I can’t paint a thing !

Rachel
                            Participant

Mine too. This waiting thing can kill a person. πŸ™‚

I *know*, right? I got the notification that mine’s been delivered.

pegasus4240
                              Participant

Mine’s been delivered as well.

Just want to say that the newer pieces posted are fabulous. Lovin’ everything I’m seeing. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.