fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I know it’s not the biggest dragon, but I have always hoped for GB Fledgling dragons

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

yey! I’d love that….

and hopefully PYO short haired cat can get done soon too…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
        Participant
          I haven’t done GBS in anything larger than a Young uni- they are expensive enough! Plus the bigger the piece, the more it costs people to swap and ship them. But I’d love to do larger things.

Not ‘mother unicorn’ size, but on the subject of larger-than-Pebble GB sculpts, I must note that if you ever feel the urge to try your hand at a batch of GB Young Dragons, I’d be tempted! It’s one of the sculpts I really like, though I only have one right now. If there was a fantasy GB with some pretty blue Youngs in the bunch, I’d probably go for it in hopes of getting a companion for my blue test paint OW. He needs a young protege. 🙂

The Young’s still shorter than the Sitting Ori, I think, so that seems still within the reasonable size limit. (Though I have had the occasional wistful thought about GB Lap Dragons, hahaha!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I think the baby dragons would be cute in a grab bag, they’re much like the mini keepers in size. I think the hatchlings would be cute for Easter time. With all those eggs can you imagine the possibilities?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

chibishiro12
            Participant

OMG GB Easter hatching dragons would be super cool!

Looking for-
              red fire young dragon
              old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

etruscan
              Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:
                Ponycorns in process. It will be a while before these are out, we are having ponycorn horn problems.

Ponycorns in process.It will be a while before these are out, we are having ponycornhorn problems

Posted by Melody Pena on Friday, November 1, 2019

pipsxlch
                Participant

I can hear the “OMG”s from here lol. That will be a popular GB, hope there are lots!

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Drool-worthy eye candy !!
                    Luv their tails !!
                    Soooooooo pretty !!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

AAAAaaaaa! I spotted the Polka-Dot Zebra!!!! Did you?!? So Cute!
                      I like a LOT of these! Maybe for Christmas?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dashesndots
                      Participant

Very cool! Will it just be Safari this time or will there be a Fantasy batch as well?

Kim
                        Blocked

The ponycorns are so awesome! When I first saw the video on Facebook I freaked out as I didn’t think they would come out so soon. I love the leopards and snow leopards and the zebra and white tiger and hope there are giraffes too! I want a bigger giraffe and leopard to go with my babies!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodancia
                          Participant

These are SO adorable! What a great grab bag this will be! Just in time for the Holidays! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Ahhhhhh!!! A dapple Appy!!!!! That one is grail worthy!!!!!

bayoudragon
                              Participant

I sooo need this one now to match the big one!! AHHHHH!!

pipsxlch
                                Participant

After all the giraffe mania thinking (or at least hoping for the sake of many member’s sanity) that there will be a generous number of giraffes. But I haven’t watched the video yet!

An okapi would be cute… edit yep there’s an okapi. The polka dot zebra works great, maybe there’ll be more than the one.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.