So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

This topic contains 581 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  sherry10151982 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 582 total)
  • Author

Bodine
    Participant

Sea Oriental…looks like it is playing underwater,waves make the body curve.😁

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Courtney
    Participant

Looks like it’s bringing something to it’s owner. Like it found something and is proudly presenting its treasures.

Treasure Dragon or Treasure Oriental Dragon

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Adorable!!!!

Bodine
    Participant

Ocean Oriental just rolls off the tongue nicely.😀

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

These are sooooooo adorable !!
    Wonder if they will make an appearance in Rue Day??

Kim
    Participant

Are they sitting or rather standing oriental dragons? I like them as I think they are cute and as usual I like the pink and rainbow ones in the photo but I don’t collect oriental dragons. I made an exception collecting oriental unicorns so not sure if I should make an exception for these or maybe wait and see what production ones look like.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
    Keymaster

These are sooooooo adorable !!

Wonder if they will make an appearance in Rue Day??

No. There ARE dragons in the story
    but not this kind.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Oooh that’s SO Exciting !!!
    Thank you Melody🦋 !!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Ah, yes. This thread works great now!

Also wondering about the mouth orb. And what is the official name for this pose?

We call it the “sitting young oriental dragon”, anybody got a better name? We are terrible with names.

What about “Rising Oriental Dragon”? Since he has a pose somewhat like the Rising Spectral Dragon.

Or perhaps you could call him the “Oriental Seal Dragon”… but only if you teach him to balance the crystal ball on his nose, haha! 😀

Okay but seriously now, he (she?) is super cute, and I am already setting aside money to get one in Peacock when they hit the Store. <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

chibishiro12
    Participant

I like rising oriental dragon. And is there any info on that front? I am so excited to get one. They look amazing.

Looking for-
    red fire young dragon
    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

fatalbeauty
    Participant

can we see some more pictures of the GB sitting young orientals?

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Where do I find pics of the rising oriental dragon?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

pipsxlch
    Participant

Setsuna-look at page 2 of this thread, post#1551005 I think. They’re on a painting wheel there. I think it was originally on Melody’s Facebook, I’m not on Facebook so not sure.

Melody
    Keymaster

I’ll post more pics when I get a chance.

etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:
    Melody says, “Some paint jobs on the Sitting young Oriental dragons. They look more like clowns than dragons! I photoshopped the eyes in ’cause I don’t like empty sockets staring at me. These guys will get forked pewter horns, and probably will be chomping on crystal globes. … there are all sorts of colors. There are some that are all cool colors, and some natural koi patterns. These are a sampling of the super wild colored ones.”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 582 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.